Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Hows your signatures? [Re: pivotingpenguin]
    #24550257 -

I was doing the same but frankly I drank a half pint last night, but it gave me the wings to sign on and be responsible and I was welcomed by old timers I respect a whole lot.

What do you think about Lucid or whatever new Asyncrhonous bitcoin-like currency? PM me.



--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Edited by st1llnox (08/13/17 10:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hows your signatures? [Re: st1llnox]
    #24550409 -



--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hows your signatures? [Re: zZZz]
    #24550490 -

zZZz said:
so a signature can be like wutevers or does it have to be ur name?..



It can be "wutevers". Sometimes I sign documents with a straight lines or a game of tic tac toe

I know some banks have a security feature that compares your electronic signatures with the ones you made using their institution and if the signature is appears forged they will alert you to ensure you made the purchase.


--------------------

Gizmo is my PappaSmurf

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hows your signatures? [Re: MommaSmurf]
    #24550494 -

I signed "Miffy Kinipshits" longhand block letters while thanking a Gamestop employee for making sure my name on my Missouri License matches both the name on the card and my signature on the back that affords me the contractual protections (that's the dotted line--at McDonalds every 30th person or so had "SEE ID" written, but they got scared and reacted before thinking or reflex-ed before training). I peaked early, but I want to learn Caligraphy.


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hows your signatures? [Re: MommaSmurf] * 1
    #24550528 -

well i think i gots my own signature now.. :cool:

grab a pen a paper last night after reading this thread, came up with sum pretty interesting stuff :yesnod:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hows your signatures? [Re: zZZz]
    #24550531 -

zZZz said:
well i think i gots my own signature now.. :cool:

grab a pen a paper last night after reading this thread, came up with sum pretty interesting stuff :yesnod:



Can you sign your screen name in a way that's inspired by your interesting stuff and share it? You've got me curious


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hows your signatures? [Re: st1llnox] * 1
    #24550559 -

i'll show u one better,

grab a pen and paper and see what u can come up with :cool::thumbup:

think about it man.. ur very own signature.. almost like creating a new language..


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hows your signatures? [Re: zZZz]
    #24550589 -

zZZz said:
well i think i gots my own signature now.. :cool:

grab a pen a paper last night after reading this thread, came up with sum pretty interesting stuff :yesnod:



You can switch it up depending how ur feeling. I use the line-------- when I'm in a rush.
Zzzzzzz will be the next time I have to sign- in your honor


--------------------

Gizmo is my PappaSmurf

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hows your signatures? [Re: zZZz]
    #24550694 -

zZZz said:
i'll show u one better,

grab a pen and paper and see what u can come up with :cool::thumbup:

think about it man.. ur very own signature.. almost like creating a new language..



Do we want it to be a tonal language? I need to know if the accents are going to indicate more than one thing. (I really, really, really need a fucking hobby right now).


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hows your signatures? [Re: st1llnox]
    #24550845 -

sure, it can be tonal if u want man :cool::thumbup:

u need a hobbie man?.. u should try skateboarding  :kickflip:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Funniest things you've seen scribbled in bathrooms
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,485 37 12/19/05 07:43 PM
by RuNE
* scribbles.funrx mirrors? Bolwarra 437 1 12/20/04 02:29 AM
by Bolwarra
* Do you write in cursive?
( 1 2 all )
PyroBurns 1,428 24 02/04/09 01:30 PM
by robbyberto
* My Signature... PapaverS 1,686 13 03/12/09 04:19 PM
by HCLivess
* Dorothy at Forty, Cursive Todcasil 377 0 08/23/06 10:14 PM
by Todcasil
* ignore this post, im just trying to get my signature working JhadAgainstReality 1,768 14 08/10/03 03:55 PM
by Meph
* Sexual misconduct. How would react to these scenarios?
( 1 2 3 all )
Patlal 931 40 03/07/18 05:27 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* How much can you lift?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Cracka_X 7,916 89 05/23/03 03:04 PM
by Azmodeus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
819 topic views. 2 members, 83 guests and 255 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.