Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: Joe Rogan is ignorant moron and animal abusing psycho [Re: RockyRaccoon] * 1
    #24521940 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Rogan is ignorant moron and animal abusing psycho [Re: RockyRaccoon]
    #24522355 -

RockyRaccoon said:
Most red meat is straight up fat, not much nutrition at all.

People just blindly eat the stuff. Straight trash.



You're wrong. http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/beef-products/3820/2

If you don't like red meat that's fine, why lie about it?  :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Rogan is ignorant moron and animal abusing psycho [Re: qman] * 1
    #24522358 -

what's your opinion on koods not changing his sig, qman?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Rogan is ignorant moron and animal abusing psycho [Re: 1234go]
    #24522402 -

1234go said:
what's your opinion on koods not changing his sig, qman?



People keep on saying koods was a member that always acted with such class, I see the complete opposite. 

He flipped out during and after the Presidential election and he flames people that disagree with his political opinions.

As far as not changing his sig?  I'm assuming he's enjoying the attention from it. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Rogan is ignorant moron and animal abusing psycho [Re: Vajra]
    #24522455 -




I used to really hate Joe Rogan, he just rubbed me the wrong way. Really was unjustified hate too. I think the hate stemmed from playing that God awful UFC game back in the day and hearing him say the dumbest shit over and over.

He's not a bad guy, I mean he's a fucking "bro" to the max but other than that he's not all too bad. I wonder if he's ever posted here...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Rogan is ignorant moron and animal abusing psycho [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #24522592 -

I like Joe Rogan.


His stand up "Triggered" on Netflix is a must watch.


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Rogan is ignorant moron and animal abusing psycho [Re: Herbologist] * 1
    #24522628 -

I hope rogan eats every animal

--BG--

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Rogan is ignorant moron and animal abusing psycho [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #24522713 -

Quote:
He's not a bad guy, I mean he's a fucking "bro" to the max but other than that he's not all too bad. I wonder if he's ever posted here...



Is that a serious question? Kind if random.

Yeah Bro Brogan has posted here, I dont remember his handle, probably his name.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Rogan is ignorant moron and animal abusing psycho [Re: Repertoire89] * 1
    #24522791 -

cant find any users under the name Bro Brogan :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Rogan is ignorant moron and animal abusing psycho [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #24522823 -

:lolcat:


--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

Sunshine said: "Gangsters are super heroes"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Rogan is ignorant moron and animal abusing psycho [Re: Enlil]
    #24522845 -

Enlil said:
Lol, unless the training includes being punched in the face a lot with with a bare fist, it's not worth a damn in a real fight. 




Well most martial arts also teaches blocking techniques. I feel like the ability to avoid taking a punch is far more productive than being able to take the pain of the punch.


Karate is largely considered one of the worst martial arts for a real fight yet I've seen a karate black belt one shot some dude trying to pick a fight with him. Karate chop to the side of the neck, stupid fast, like the movies. Dude went down immediately.

Was hilarious honestly.


Point being you can definitely use the things you learn and the training you do in a real fight, even if it's not ideal. Few people pick fights in an ideal manner.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Rogan is ignorant moron and animal abusing psycho [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24522850 -

CookieCrumbs said:
I feel like the ability to avoid taking a punch is far more productive than being able to take the pain of the punch.



Yeah, until you get punched.  Then knowing how to take a punch becomes pretty fucking important.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Rogan is ignorant moron and animal abusing psycho [Re: Enlil]
    #24522872 -

There's merit to both.


People who box or practice MMA and spar should be somewhat accustomed to taking a hit to the face though. Which is why they're the more popular combat arts. There's a little bit of everything to serve you in a street fight in both. Blocking and getting hit to be included.


I tell you what though, if I got punched in the nose I'd cry. I'd curl into a ball and sob like a little bitch.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Rogan is ignorant moron and animal abusing psycho [Re: Vajra]
    #24522878 -

Rogan has helped raise so much awareness about weed and other drugs like DMT.


--------------------
It's all for the :lol:s

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Rogan is ignorant moron and animal abusing psycho [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24522966 -

Enlil said:
CookieCrumbs said:
I feel like the ability to avoid taking a punch is far more productive than being able to take the pain of the punch.



Yeah, until you get punched.  Then knowing how to take a punch becomes pretty fucking important.



I have to agree the ability to take a punch is more important than anything in a fight, eventually one has to cross that bridge


CookieCrumbs said:
I tell you what though, if I got punched in the nose I'd cry. I'd curl into a ball and sob like a little bitch.



Lol, it might not be that bad. Laat time I was punched in the nose I could have filled a bucket with the blood though
The hits to my eyes is what ended that fight, had huge welts, both eyes were black and a horrid headache for a day or so

Losing sucks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Rogan is ignorant moron and animal abusing psycho [Re: Repertoire89]
    #24522988 -

Repertoire89 said:
Quote:
He's not a bad guy, I mean he's a fucking "bro" to the max but other than that he's not all too bad. I wonder if he's ever posted here...



Is that a serious question? Kind if random.

Yeah Bro Brogan has posted here, I dont remember his handle, probably his name.



It's more like me pondering aloud if you will. Considering we are talking about Joe Rogan in this thread...considering he's into psyches and has mentioned the shroomery in his pod cast (from what I've read here anyway, never have followed) I don't see how it's really that out there of an inquiry at all...

Now if I started asking if there was a Joe Rogan flavored cheese, that would be random... Certainly the thread has deviated from OPs psycho rant a bit, which is a good thing because I'm not sure I can handle another meat is murder shitshow..

Bro brogan ha good shit. Slightly random question here and me thinking aloud again, (dont get mad bro brogan or we can take it to the octagon) I wonder what kind of roids he did to get so big.

When/where did he post here btw? Figured I might have come across that, being a reasonably active member here for nearly a decade and all...plus i have a pretty good memory.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Rogan is ignorant moron and animal abusing psycho [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24523044 -

CookieCrumbs said:
Enlil said:
Lol, unless the training includes being punched in the face a lot with with a bare fist, it's not worth a damn in a real fight. 




Well most martial arts also teaches blocking techniques. I feel like the ability to avoid taking a punch is far more productive than being able to take the pain of the punch.


Karate is largely considered one of the worst martial arts for a real fight yet I've seen a karate black belt one shot some dude trying to pick a fight with him. Karate chop to the side of the neck, stupid fast, like the movies. Dude went down immediately.

Was hilarious honestly.


Point being you can definitely use the things you learn and the training you do in a real fight, even if it's not ideal. Few people pick fights in an ideal manner.



Pain is really not an issue in a real fight. Your adrenaline is pumping and you're not feeling pain nearly as much. Plus real fights are quick, 2 mins is an eternity. Say you get punched in the face, you're not as worried about the pain slowing you down, you're more worried about getting dazed and subsequently knocked out. I've had my nose broken in a fight, didn't stop me.

Like they say roll with the punches and what not.

Now in a pro fight/sparring  (boxing or mma) pain may affect you. Even then though, adrenaline is flowing.

With boxing you're fighting up to 12 rounds!! with mma it's 3.

Pain and fatigue can be an issue then. Also so can concussion and brain swelling. Believe it or not boxing is/can be way more dangerous/traumatic (to the brain) than an mma fight. Picture 12 rounds of repettitve punches to the face... Ever see Cinderella man?

But yeah of course avoiding getting hit in the first place is ideal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Rogan is ignorant moron and animal abusing psycho [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #24523050 -

I dont remember where he posted, it was like 2 posts though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Rogan is ignorant moron and animal abusing psycho [Re: Repertoire89]
    #24523085 -

Ya know I have taken hard hits to the eyes though. Hard enough that one of them doesn't dilate properly anymore. I don't think the pain was as debilitating as the blindness and the overwhelming instinct to protect the eyes. You can live fine without a functional nose, you're a bit shit up a creek if your eyes permanently break.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joe Rogan is ignorant moron and animal abusing psycho [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24523249 -

The impact from those hits rocked my brain, he didnt actually hit the eye so much as the bone around it. It was the impact from those hits that got me

Can definitely see how fighting leads to brain damage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* haha joe rogan and doug stanhople on dmt
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 10,155 50 01/19/05 08:33 PM
by KingOftheThing
* wow joe rogan was on opie and anthony agian KingOftheThing 1,131 7 02/24/05 08:04 PM
by KingOftheThing
* Boy admits abuse of tied sheep LethalX5 1,538 8 02/20/05 09:01 PM
by LethalX5
* Indian call staff quit over abuse on the line
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,020 34 06/02/05 02:28 PM
by Redstorm
* Ignorance is bliss to those uneducated Help on the Way 1,517 19 05/04/05 12:07 AM
by Help on the Way
* My dad on Joe Rogan on DMT
( 1 2 all )
cubeladd 4,003 38 01/19/06 09:14 PM
by Konnrade
* Joe Rogan on Carson
( 1 2 all )
Animals 2,831 25 02/28/06 05:04 PM
by Redstorm
* Joe Rogan Explains Life ToughLiquid 1,644 18 10/01/06 11:13 PM
by Meth

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,624 topic views. 4 members, 12 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.