Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedreadedclown
Stranger
Trip-Like-I-Do
    #2448595 - 03/18/04 08:43 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

For some odd reason , everytime I trip I must throw-up a few hours after I start!!! This first started when I had my first bad trip. I felt as if the poision rushig through me could be put on a schedule. I felt it rushig through my head and would freak-out, then it would go away but I knew it was on its way back. I literly would say "Here we go" and 2 sec. later it would hit me. I cant descrie the feelig but I basicly felt like I was too smart to trip. So I just throw up whats left(inside me) when I start to freak-out and all is well. Why cant I trip "Hardcore" and just embrace the itesity. (I think) I think about it too much and fear that "im gonna die trip". Can anyone relate!!! :eek:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Trip-Like-I-Do [Re: dreadedclown]
    #2448627 - 03/18/04 08:53 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

when your body wants to puke, let it puke..

Just make sure you hold the shroomies in your stomache for at least like 45 minutes or so, so you can absorb the magic. After that, hell man just let it rip.

Puking is when your body is like eeeeww this is kinda gross lemmie get rid of some of this stuff.. so let it :smile: its no big deal

I don't throw up on shrooms, but man when I did ayahuasca I felt terrible until I finally just got up went to the restroom and hurled :wink: after that it was great :smile: - its like a huge release/releif

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisibleboeha
explorer

#2448654 - 03/18/04 08:59 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

What you have, my friend, is experience!
Unfortunately, your mind remembers some things that happened when you tripped. You had to vomit; which isn't a great thing. Especially with psychadelics; your mind tends to get smarter; so there really isn't a way of escaping!
What I would suggest is preparing yourself! Eat healthy for a week; do some sport.
Then on the tripping day; make sure you fast at least 6 hours..
try and forget everything you know for the first 2-3 hours; and for the rest of the trip: try and know everything :tongue:

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

Edited by boeha (03/18/04 09:00 PM)

OfflineDRockYaBlock
Stranger
    #2448934 - 03/18/04 09:53 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

There is a section of your brain that monitors every nerve cell in your skin. This is done subconsciously by your brain, so you are not really aware it is happening every second of every day you are alive. If someone comes up behind you and sticks you with a pin your subconscious mind will let your conscious mind know so you can jump or get away from what is causing the pain. This is a process of our minds that most people are not aware is going on all the time, but we would not last long without this 24 hour protection. When you ingest the "magic" mushroom this subconscious activity is awakened into your conscious state of mind and one of the first things you feel is your skin tingling. What you are actually feeling are your nerve cells being monitored (kewl if you ask me).
Well, keeping this in mind, there are also sections of your brain that subconsciously monitor the organs within your body as well. This is what keeps your heart pumping and your liver functioning without you needing to worry. There is also a subconscious section of your brain that makes sure your stomach functions properly. When you ingest the "magic" mushroom you bring this brain function into your conscious state of mind and for the first time in your life you can actually "feel" your stomach. Since we (as humans) are not used to this "feeling our own stomachs" we mistake it for nausea because the only times we actually have this feeling is when we are about to vomit.
The next time you ingest the "magic" mushroom, and you feel this nausea, all you need to do is remind yourself that this is not actually nausea but just your brain letting you know that you have a stomach. The feeling will quickly pass and you can enjoy your voyage a little better. Hopefully I have not lost you.

that was from http://www.shroomwizard.com/faq.html

Offlinefelix
this and that
 User Gallery

#2452479 - 03/19/04 07:59 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

maybe you should try some tea. just sounds like a little anxiety to me.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlineteen
Yeee Haaww

Re: Trip-Like-I-Do [Re: felix]
    #2453457 - 03/20/04 04:21 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

agreed, try making shroom tea with lemon juice+sugar+mint tea bags, and strain off the solids, you probably won't throw up!

--------------------
Don't give me that load of bunk~!

Offline4369875
Norse God

Loc: Asheville, NC
Re: Trip-Like-I-Do [Re: teen]
    #2453666 - 03/20/04 08:37 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, i love tea... but funny thing is the one time i have ever thrown up from shrooms was when i drank tea. Though I think the environment had a lot to do with it. After i puked though, i had one of the best trips of my life.

--------------------
"I believe that if people would learn to use LSD's vision-inducing capability more wisely, under suitable conditions, in medical practice and in conjunction with meditation, then in the future this problem child could become a wonderchild."
- - Albert Hofmann

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
    #2453838 - 03/20/04 11:30 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Think of vomiting as purification of the body. This may help with the bad trip aspect of your problem.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

Offlinexaarinana
Stranger
Re: Trip-Like-I-Do [Re: Strumpling]
    #4921399 - 11/11/05 10:26 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
I don't throw up on shrooms, but man when I did ayahuasca I felt terrible until I finally just got up went to the restroom and hurled :wink: after that it was great :smile: - its like a huge release/releif

yeah the same thing happened to me one of the times i did ecstacy. i had taken a double stack (it was only my 2nd time) and waited like 3 or 4 hours and it still hadnt hit me, so i took a triple stack of some realllyyy good E and i guess thats when the doublestack was starting to hit me.... i puked like 3 or 4 times but afterwards i felt amazing. i felt so rejuvinated, like you said. actually, it felt so good that i advised my friend to puke also, lol.

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Trip-Like-I-Do [Re: xaarinana]
    #4921436 - 11/11/05 10:42 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

If it took 3 to 4 hours to kick in, it probably wasnt MDMA, and could of been PMA.

I've only thrown up from E once, and I blame that on the overly-spicy dinner I had and not the pill :smile:

However, the 2nd last time I did mushrooms, I threw up quite a bit - alot actually. It was weird, it just did not want to stay in me, and I was drinking it from a tea too. I normally dont throw up on mush, but this time, yikes!

Offlinekeefboy
a friendly parkranger
Re: Trip-Like-I-Do [Re: kaniz]
    #4921733 - 11/11/05 12:29 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

im lucky, i dont vomit. if you have a sensitive stomach just make tea.

--------------------
"A friend of mine was famous for holding his hits until his face swelled up and turned bright red. The veins in his neck and forehead would bulge and he'd get bug-eyed. He'd start sweating. Then he'd belch the hit out violently, along with plenty of spit, and gasp for air." ~UBAKO

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Trip-Like-I-Do [Re: keefboy]
    #4921773 - 11/11/05 12:41 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Only time I've vomited from mushrooms is when it was a tea.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience