Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
germinated WBS still viable
    #2419985 -

I have some WBS I've soaked for 14 hours. I drained it yesterday, and used most of it, but i had the rest in an air tight container. The seeds are just barely starting to germinate now about 40 hours after the initial start of soaking, 26 hours after draining. Can i still use these seeds, is it still a viable substrate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: germinated WBS still viable [Re: benjamin]
    #2420021 -

hrm, I had that happen to me once and I just
dumped it.

using cracked corn as an example, some people
had better luck using it because the hard shell
was broken and the myc could more easily consume
the innards. The same might apply for germinated
millet.

if it's just a couple that are germinated, I wouldn't
worry, but if it is a lot of it and it's really starting
to grow then I'd just toss it and move on.

good luck.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: germinated WBS still viable [Re: benjamin]
    #2420098 -

yea I think i'm gonna try it, cause they just barely cracked open. I've had seeds look a lot worse that i dumped, but these are just barely starting to germ. Thanks for the thoughts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Germinated WBS QUESTION taibensis 586 5 05/19/04 03:23 PM
by matts
* Does WBS need to be PCd?
( 1 2 all )
spliffmasta 2,315 22 11/06/04 03:19 PM
by discman1
* viable mycelium on agar? Sporesyringe 965 2 08/04/04 02:23 AM
by Sporesyringe
* Benefits of simmering wbs Mikol 2,760 12 02/03/06 02:18 PM
by coda
* WBS ScU 545 3 07/06/03 11:46 PM
by ATWAR
* Cherry seeds instead of wbs Jiggly 1,308 9 06/13/04 09:37 PM
by berto23
* first time WBS question... GoaTrip 2,839 18 05/02/03 06:02 PM
by jakeholman
* WBS: To soak or not to soak, that is the question. Scolecite 2,518 13 08/24/04 10:06 AM
by uneasyone

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
487 topic views. 18 members, 316 guests and 236 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.