Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | 418 | 419 | 420 | 421 | 422 | 423 | 424 | 425 | 426 | 427 | | Last >
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: qman] * 2
    #24111232 -

including international law, right?


--------------------
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: qman]
    #24111325 -

qman said:
ballsalsa said:
laying blame is easier than finding solutions.



The laws are already on the books, we just need to enforce them, that's the solution.



Fuck the laws and all the cocksuckers that think they are dandy as candy


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Tipote] * 1
    #24111381 -

Tipote said:
including international law, right?



You're still trying to force more immigrants on Europe even though you know it's been a disaster so far :facepalm:

What motivates you? Hatred for Europe? A deathwish? Do you just want to see the whole world go to shit?


--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: viktor]
    #24111426 -

viktor said:
Tipote said:
qman said:
The laws are already on the books, we just need to enforce them



including international law, right?



You're still trying to force more immigrants on Europe even though you know it's been a disaster so far :facepalm:

What motivates you? Hatred for Europe? A deathwish? Do you just want to see the whole world go to shit?



Or maybe a desire to follow existing law, as qman originally argued?  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: viktor]
    #24111445 -

viktor said:
Tipote said:
including international law, right?



You're still trying to force more immigrants on Europe even though you know it's been a disaster so far :facepalm:

What motivates you? Hatred for Europe? A deathwish? Do you just want to see the whole world go to shit?



umm...can you try being honest for once, and take into account whom, and what statement, he's responding to?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24111453 -

You missed my point.

Why the aspergers-like obsession with following the rules, when it has been clearly pointed out that the rules have led to disaster?


--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: viktor] * 1
    #24111544 -

good point.

you know what should happen...people with criminal records should actually be treated like criminals.

like i've been saying....

Edited by akira_akuma (02/22/17 06:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24111758 -

You know what should happen... countries should look after their own citizens first, and if a foreigner wants a slice of the pie they need to demonstrate that it's to the benefit of the citizens of the country they want to move to.


--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: viktor]
    #24111773 -

yeah.

but then again, do individuals, in their own country, really demonstrate benefits for the citizenry?

and who is to decide what benefits are allowed, or not? who decides what is beneficial, or not?

you know what is a great decider for solving this conundrum? laws. :smirk:

sucks, doesn't it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: viktor] * 2
    #24111795 -

viktor said:
You know what should happen... countries should look after their own citizens first, and if a foreigner wants a slice of the pie they need to demonstrate that it's to the benefit of the citizens of the country they want to move to.



I can actually agree with that.  That's FAR more reasonable than "NO MUSLIMS!"


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24112008 -

akira_akuma said:
you know what is a great decider for solving this conundrum? laws. :smirk:

sucks, doesn't it?



Yeah, why don't you tell everyone about how great the drug laws are again :facepalm:


--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24112013 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
viktor said:
You know what should happen... countries should look after their own citizens first, and if a foreigner wants a slice of the pie they need to demonstrate that it's to the benefit of the citizens of the country they want to move to.



I can actually agree with that.  That's FAR more reasonable than "NO MUSLIMS!"



It amounts to the same thing, because no-one who follows Islam can be of clear benefit to the country they want to move to.

The simple fact that they mutilate the genitals of their offspring disqualifies every single one of them.


--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: viktor] * 1
    #24112063 -

viktor said:
akira_akuma said:
you know what is a great decider for solving this conundrum? laws. :smirk:

sucks, doesn't it?



Yeah, why don't you tell everyone about how great the drug laws are again :facepalm:



yeah, uh, try thinking about what i'm saying when i say
Quote:
gee, sucks doesn't it?



viktor said:
It amounts to the same thing, because no-one who follows Islam can be of clear benefit to the country they want to move to.

The simple fact that they mutilate the genitals of their offspring disqualifies every single one of them.



um...that's an obvious oversimplification that makes your position, as usual, and as consistently as ever, bullshit.

just try being honest for once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: viktor]
    #24112126 -

viktor said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
viktor said:
You know what should happen... countries should look after their own citizens first, and if a foreigner wants a slice of the pie they need to demonstrate that it's to the benefit of the citizens of the country they want to move to.



I can actually agree with that.  That's FAR more reasonable than "NO MUSLIMS!"



It amounts to the same thing, because no-one who follows Islam can be of clear benefit to the country they want to move to.

The simple fact that they mutilate the genitals of their offspring disqualifies every single one of them.



Its like a stylish haircut, but for your dickskin.
You might like it. You'll never know unless you try.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: viktor]
    #24112394 -

viktor said:
It amounts to the same thing, because no-one who follows Islam can be of clear benefit to the country they want to move to.



I've said many times that I work with Muslims who are very qualified for their high tech jobs.  Your over generalization proves how little you know.

Even Keith Ellison, who may well be the next chair of the DNC is Muslim.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: ballsalsa]
    #24112406 -

No, it's a mutilation :facepalm:


--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: viktor]
    #24112427 -

viktor said:
No, it's a mutilation :facepalm:



as a Satanist, you should try and be less prone to emotionality over small fry comments that poke fun at you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24112462 -

Not a Satanist :facepalm:


--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: viktor]
    #24112470 -

when did you drop it?

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23411048#23411048
^
here you say you've done a Destruction ritual. umm...hmmm, so you were a Satanist.

sorry,
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24003119#24003119

i thought, genuinely that you still were one. you speak highly of Lucifer in this thread ^ which was recent.

sorry, again. my bad. but my point still stands. if you're going to advocate what you advocate about Lucifer as a symbol of enlightenment, you should try to get less wound up emotionally about things that meant to nudge you in a joking manner.

PS: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/19027062#19027062
oh boy how things have changed. :lmafo:

Edited by akira_akuma (02/23/17 03:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rise of the far-right in France and Europe [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24112502 -

Yeah, I did one literally 20 years ago. It worked too, so don't fuck with me.

Amazingly, and you might have to sit down for the shock of this one, this does not make me a Satanist.


--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | 418 | 419 | 420 | 421 | 422 | 423 | 424 | 425 | 426 | 427 | | Last >

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Group Says Europe Is Lagging in Global Recovery Great_Satan 355 0 12/01/04 04:22 PM
by Great_Satan
* Europe's Nazi shit hole
( 1 2 all )
Los_Pepes 3,234 23 11/16/05 10:43 AM
by Alex213
* How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power (long) ekomstop 1,383 5 09/28/04 05:16 PM
by Phred
* Germany prisoner of the French Los_Pepes 302 0 11/11/05 03:34 PM
by Los_Pepes
* Germany seeks closer ties with Britain & USA Great_Satan 373 0 11/12/04 08:38 AM
by Great_Satan
* France Expels Muslims Ed1 2,216 12 09/12/04 05:35 AM
by hound
* Tilt in Germany lonestar2004 578 2 05/27/05 01:20 AM
by JesusChrist
* Europe = Cowards?
( 1 2 all )
daimyo 2,656 37 01/11/06 09:45 PM
by Mcdoopy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
303,454 topic views. 0 members, 17 guests and 28 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.052 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 16 queries.