Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: How do you deal with your migraines? [Re: Guess]
    #24074513 -

Sumatriptan is a life saver. So is LSD..I have not had an attack in a month following a LSD trip!!!


--------------------
Trade list

Need kratom? Message me now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you deal with your chronic migraine/headache? [Re: pinedownpioneer]
    #24094651 -

Hello. I am new to this forum and just started researching plants for chronic pain. I have had a constant headache for almost 13 years. It started as a migraine, but because I didn't know I had a migraine, I did not have the proper prescription medication in time to cure the migraine. Instead, the migraine which lasted about a week, so a theory goes, now consists of dysfunctional brain signals out of whack. Though the migraine was reduced by steroids and high doses of ibuprofen (which I can no longer take due to stomach pain), the headache is still there and is constant, i.e. 24/7, and can become full blown, for which I use Imitrex (sumatriptan). I understand people take various plants or substances to deal with headaches. How does one go about experimenting oneself with the goals towards pain reduction or relief, given there is only anecdotal information for guidance? Though grateful for any advice, I have, over the past nearly 13 years, done the headache journal, diets, biofeedback, acupuncture, yoga, meditation and other "alternative" approaches, so anything new about plants or other substances would be helpful. Is there a relatively safe methodology?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you deal with your chronic migraine/headache? [Re: moominvalley000]
    #24097876 -

Mushrooms


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* acupuncture Moonshoe 1,070 7 12/05/04 10:25 AM
by dmtrypr
* Headaches felix 2,628 19 10/02/04 06:31 PM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* Splitting headache after being stoned... Brakkie 7,354 17 10/15/05 11:18 AM
by Brakkie
* Tripping after Acupuncture? Patisotagami 1,688 10 01/27/10 11:27 PM
by Patisotagami
* acupuncture? EternalCowabunga 1,105 5 09/23/07 12:24 PM
by snoot
* Suffering from Migraines? Eightball 1,162 6 05/14/07 01:04 PM
by Newbie
* Migrains of unbelieveable pain AJ4U 2,115 17 06/16/07 05:31 PM
by Spooge
* Substance free lifestyles Holydiver 2,647 17 06/15/05 02:35 AM
by dalorean

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
904 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 18 queries.