Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I whistled and someone whistled back * 1
    #23993218 -

Life's been funny af lately

I'm walking around the grocery store , I go down an aisle. Someone walks behind me.

They whistle I whistle back , then a pause for 3-5 seconds and they whistle back.

I whistle again then we whistled Iin synchronization and it sounded dope...

Life is funny with the right perception


--------------------
*Disclaimer* 

Everything written from this account are meant for amusement purposes ONLY.  Everything written or posted from this account are NOT TRUE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I whistled and someone whistled back [Re: Broly]
    #23993238 -

decent story I guess

would have probably been better if I was high though


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I whistled and someone whistled back [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #23993251 -

Niffla said:
decent story I guess

would have probably been better if I was high though




Story gets a 5/10

decent and would be better if high. just like niffla said


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I whistled and someone whistled back [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #23993263 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
Niffla said:
decent story I guess

would have probably been better if I was high though




Story gets a 5/10

decent and would be better if high. just like niffla said



Well i was quite high off a dab when it occurred haha.


--------------------
*Disclaimer* 

Everything written from this account are meant for amusement purposes ONLY.  Everything written or posted from this account are NOT TRUE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I whistled and someone whistled back [Re: Broly] * 9
    #23993264 -

Broly said:
Life's been funny af lately

I'm walking around the grocery store , I go down an aisle. Someone walks behind me.

They whistle I whistle back , then a pause for 3-5 seconds and they whistle back.

I whistle again then we whistled Iin synchronization and it sounded dope...

Life is funny with the right perception



I heard that whistling, and replying to whistles at the grocery store is protocol/code for gay POZ hookups, and that the practice is known as "sheekling".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I whistled and someone whistled back [Re: California]
    #23993289 -

California said:
Broly said:
Life's been funny af lately

I'm cery store , I go down an aisle. Someone walks behind me.

They whistle I whistle back , then a pause for 3-5 seconds and they whistle back.

I whistle again then we whistled Iin synchronization and it sounded dope...

Life is funny with the right perception



I heard that whistling, and replying to whistles at the grocery store is protocol/code for gay POZ hookups, and that the practice is known as "sheekling".



Well I'm not gay and I had no idea what you said existed lol

The whistler disappeared while I was looking for food i think I caught a glimpse of who it was. It was a person with a blacked out charger I parked next to him.

Never saw them again lol

Whistling is just uplifting  , don't be anti social , whistle back dude


--------------------
*Disclaimer* 

Everything written from this account are meant for amusement purposes ONLY.  Everything written or posted from this account are NOT TRUE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I whistled and someone whistled back [Re: California]
    #23993306 -

California said:
Broly said:
Life's been funny af lately

I'm walking around the grocery store , I go down an aisle. Someone walks behind me.

They whistle I whistle back , then a pause for 3-5 seconds and they whistle back.

I whistle again then we whistled Iin synchronization and it sounded dope...

Life is funny with the right perception



I heard that whistling, and replying to whistles at the grocery store is protocol/code for gay POZ hookups, and that the practice is known as "sheekling".




:lol:


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I whistled and someone whistled back [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 2
    #23993429 -

You should have stood some brooms up while you were there


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I whistled and someone whistled back [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #23993434 -

Niffla said:
decent story I guess

would have probably been better if I was high though




Ya I read the title and made sure to hit my bowl before I dove in....twas a fascinating story.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I whistled and someone whistled back [Re: Boomer The Great] * 1
    #23993589 -

Boomer The Great said:
Niffla said:
decent story I guess

would have probably been better if I was high though




Ya I read the title and made sure to hit my bowl before I dove in....twas a fascinating story.



Definitely worth another read.

10/10.


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I whistled and someone whistled back [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #23994280 -

What a romantic story :thumbup:

Keep us updated:laugh:


--------------------
Call Me Bob

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Further Proof that Asians dislike whistling. SneezingPenis 1,858 19 04/25/07 05:54 AM
by theorganicdomino
* Synchronicity Derived From Eternal Mathematics Unparalized 675 3 10/10/09 02:20 PM
by I AM SWIM
* how the FUCK do you whistle
( 1 2 3 all )
laserpig 4,775 58 11/24/09 11:38 PM
by Acaterpillar
* Anyone ever hear of a whistle that messes with k-9 dogs? skatealex2 781 11 10/10/11 01:40 AM
by AquaKet
* Synchronicity and you
( 1 2 all )
DeadHearts 2,685 25 01/31/11 12:44 AM
by DeadHearts
* Whistle in a Whirlwind Hiiibbbb 137 0 12/21/12 04:05 PM
by Hiiibbbb
* Do You Whistle? Coaster 654 17 07/02/11 06:57 PM
by deucedbi9
* paranoid of people from synchronicities?
( 1 2 3 all )
TheCreampie 3,894 55 12/10/11 01:47 PM
by teamkiller

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
330 topic views. 3 members, 321 guests and 172 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.