Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Do You Whistle?
    #14706797 -

i whistle about three dozen times a day and i always get lots of people looking at me
like when i go shopping i use the shopping cart as a skooter and whistle
while sktaing thru the store its so fun never been kicked out be4 for doin that
i heard its good for mental health too and im always happy maybe its true
its almost like having ur own soundtrack makes things more interesting
and gets girls attention too
Whiz-L
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 07/02/11 01:55 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Whistle? [Re: Coaster]
    #14706821 -

I whistle A LOT!!!!!  For real.  I once tried mimicking a bird with whistling and ever since then I love to whistle.  I have so many little diddies I made up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Whistle? [Re: ShroomXolomilco]
    #14706846 -

ya i whistle alot..

one time i was whistling checking out people patios while going to my car and their was like a 14 year old girl that thought i was whisteling at her..

:awkward:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Whistle? [Re: rackem]
    #14706848 -

rackem said:
ya i whistle alot..

one time i was whistling checking out people patios while going to my car and their was like a 14 year old girl that thought i was whisteling at her..

:awkward:



:rofl:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Whistle? [Re: Coaster]
    #14706863 -

yup i whistle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Whistle? [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #14706871 -

I don't know how to whiz-l.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Whistle? [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #14706874 -

teach yourself. i just kept trying until it happened.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Whistle? [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #14706876 -

JesusGoneRogue said:
yup i whistle




--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Whistle? [Re: Poid]
    #14706883 -

Was going to say closed teeth whistle but like a kettle sounds better.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Whistle? [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #14706892 -

ya nobody can really teach you how to whistle.. guidelines yes, but its all about how much you have put into it.

ive also noticed that people that are really good whistlers usually learned to whistle at a young age.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Whistle? [Re: rackem]
    #14707021 -

rackem said:
ya nobody can really teach you how to whistle.. guidelines yes, but its all about how much you have put into it.

ive also noticed that people that are really good whistlers usually learned to whistle at a young age.



Same here.  I'm thankful that my mom one day sat me down and taught me to whistle for like 2 hours and I finally got it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Whistle? [Re: Coaster]
    #14707061 -

i used to be able to whistle, but when i got braces and my teeth moved i lost the ability to do it well.

i can kinda get a whistle going now, but its a pain in the ass and takes about 30 seconds of me sitting there moving my lips/mouth around until it finally starts making noise. and even then its a pathetic whistle.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Whistle? [Re: Samuel L Jackson]
    #14707214 -

Coaster, how do you whistle with a pacifier in you mouth? :coaster:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Whistle? [Re: Coaster]
    #14707223 -

I whistle this song:



:datass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Whistle? [Re: Coaster]
    #14707241 -

None of you motherfuckers got shit on Geert Chatrou!!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Whistle? [Re: Samuel L Jackson]
    #14707244 -

I whistle quite a bit, although I cant carry tune to save my life :frown:


--------------------
Anything I post is a lie, including that...and that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Whistle? [Re: poiuytrewa]
    #14707274 -

dude that guy gets down .


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Whistle? [Re: ModularMind]
    #14707392 -

ModularMind said:
None of you motherfuckers got shit on Geert Chatrou!!





reminded me of his countryman Thijs van Leer>



always loved this no.whistling starts at 3.35.
Gotta love the face at 3.54 :grin: Cracks me up every time

Wish i could whisle.Used to be good at double dutch though.


--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I whistled and someone whistled back Broly 330 10 01/09/17 01:56 AM
by Call-Me-Bob
* how the FUCK do you whistle
( 1 2 3 all )
laserpig 4,774 58 11/24/09 09:38 PM
by Acaterpillar
* Just got back from Whistler Blackcomb adamj 670 2 12/10/06 06:07 PM
by 5150
* Further Proof that Asians dislike whistling. SneezingPenis 1,857 19 04/25/07 03:54 AM
by theorganicdomino
* Whistler Blackcomb. smack 513 4 12/10/09 10:31 AM
by Happy2fly
* Whistle in a Whirlwind Hiiibbbb 137 0 12/21/12 02:05 PM
by Hiiibbbb
* Anyone ever hear of a whistle that messes with k-9 dogs? skatealex2 781 11 10/09/11 11:40 PM
by AquaKet
* Does your nose ever whistle? Anonymous 1,988 13 03/02/04 03:47 PM
by Kremlin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
654 topic views. 2 members, 23 guests and 129 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.068 seconds spending 0.04 seconds on 22 queries.