Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Salvia, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineUnparalized
Young Cardinal
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Synchronicity Derived From Eternal Mathematics
    #11219729 - 10/10/09 10:38 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Synchronicity Derived From Eternal Mathematics

On the most part, time is only conceived and hardly understood.  I believe that time is not to be understood as the quantifiable process that it is most commonly used for.  A great and wonderful tool it might be, but in order to understand the events in life one must understand that there has been no real passage of time from the one moment to the next.  If given the opportunity to become eternal (apart from time) this would be easy to see, but only in death, whether physical or spiritual, such as from a strong Entheogen moment, can this view of time be grasped.  If one ponders the time of the evolution of the universe and then compares the time of ones life to it, it is easy to see that in any math equation time is referenced to a quantity of time that is only applicable and relevant to the life.  The time of the universe is quantifiably vaster than the time of a life that all time in life must be zero due to respect of the greater.  Out of this thought, all equations involving time are ultimately faulty and resultant in zero.  It is such a small box of time that humans operate in and base truths upon that I have to grin at it all.  Eternal Mathematics, though I do not think I have heard or read the term before, is one of the many things that I feel to be an actual truth, and is the base principle to Freud’s term synchronicity. 

When separate from time, the mass entirety of a life is lived as a flash ending at the same moment that it began.  On this thought I base my statement of synchronicity being based upon this concept, Eternal Mathematics.  All circumstances, events, and emotions are part of a great geometrical entity where time is set to zero.  Once, when asked by a professor as to why I had given a particular response to his question, I stated “Professor Brown… It just makes sense.”  I had plucked the answer out of thin air without Professor Brown ever dropping a hint as to what he was hoping none could deduce, that way he could have the upper hand to the topic, but his thunder was stolen.  I use this example as the clearest answer to why one person can know the unknown.  Since Time is just a flash and Life as we know it is the spark being perceived as a slow passing of moments, in many moments the flash’s entirety grants us access to the events that, in the moment we are perceiving as occurring, have already occurred.  Déjà vu is nothing less than an experience derived from this time spark, but it is more than just knowing something, its being conscious of the spark milliseconds before an occurrence.  I have yet to partake upon a heroic meditation in search of the equation into which the concept of Eternal Mathematics can be formulated, but it is on my agenda and will be part of my next meditation.

I would like to go further into this topic with discussion from other peers and more time on my end to contribute to this.  Please feel free to ask or add anything to this post that might allude to a better grasp on this truth.  On a side note, here is why my interest has shifted towards understanding Synchronicity…

In early spring in the year of 2009, I found a green praying mantis inside the building I work at.  The most noteworthy aspect for my telling this is to the green mantis’ rarity in my region.  I see brown mantis every week during the warmer months, but it has been many years since I laid eyes on a green mantis.  In that split second where we have the decision to choose our reaction to a circumstance, I was a hair away from smashing the beautiful insect.  Then, knowledge poured upon me, and I gently took it outside setting it on a flower, and began talking and blessing upon it a good life.  On September 24th, the mantis was full grown and on my car as I was going to work.  I did not recognize that it was the same mantis and almost smashed it a second time, but I felt compassion again.  It would not for the sake of my gentleness allow itself to be removed.  As I finally got it to climb into my hands I laid it on a rose bush and instantly recalled the mantis from months back.  I instantly knew this was the same insect that I had performed a very similar favor for months prior.  I went on to work and there listened to Jan Irvin’s interview with Stanislav Grof in which Stanislav talks about Freud’s experience with the scarab and, as if the tree of knowledge dropped a fifty lbs branch on my head, the praying mantis.  Amazing that this occurred and my mind was open enough to understand it.

Thank You All

Simple

--------------------
This Is All Just An Echo Of What Has All Ready Happened!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
Re: Synchronicity Derived From Eternal Mathematics [Re: Unparalized]
    #11219865 - 10/10/09 11:28 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Without time, we have no way of experiencing these synchronicities.

I think there may need to be some kind of change in mathematics, I'm not sure what.

I'm not sure if this is relevant or not, but it was a thought that occurred to me yesterday, and I might as well let it out.

The cartesian coordinate system, we base time on the x axis.
One could say the negative side from the origin can be considered the past, and the positive right side could be the future. The origin being the present time.

Putting the thought of debt aside, (since that is the only reason that defies what I am about to say, and maybe a new idea could get rid of debt)

Whole numbers such as 1,2,3,4. are pretty much easy to grasp, we can count them with our fingers. each number is the same number as before with an additional 1.

but what about negative numbers?

they are non-existent.

we can subtract 3 from 2 and get 1. but when we subtract 3 from negative 2, we get 5.

So in a better way, most people usually ignore the negative side when talking about time, since time isn't negative.

it constantly ticks forwards, but never backwards.

so we perceive time as a positive ticking entity.

but the time is always NOW.

but maybe without negative numbers, we cannot have 0 and infinity.
since negative infinity plus positive infinity probably = 0..

... now about debt.

let's say someone gives me 5 dollars to borrow.
I am borrowing 5 extra positive numbers, which I must pay back (without thinking of interest)

so later on, i give that same 5 back resulting 0.

it's not that a negative number took place. unless interest plays a role (but im sure on a grand scale, somehow it can even out)

I feel like I've gone on a long rant that may or may not get anywhere, but overall, I just wonder what math could have been without the concept of negative numbers. How different would our world be today, and the way humans think?

I think time has a big part to do with synchronicity, and I notice these two elements have taken a part, in a lot of salvia divinorum experiences. Somehow we give meaning into all these meaningless symbols.

But i'm not sure where we are going with this thought, if you could explain a little more of your thoughts, that would be awesome.

Maybe even a more basic approach, since I think I'm going to have to re-read your original post. :grin:

--------------------

OfflineUnparalized
Young Cardinal
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Synchronicity Derived From Eternal Mathematics [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11220344 - 10/10/09 01:25 PM (8 years, 8 days ago)

indeed, as i thought about the xyz plane i cant help but to grasp the idea that my mind is limited to a 3 dimensional view and that time would be the forth dimension to that viewpoint, but i just do not understand what i am envisioning.  i see a wave and on that same wave millions of others waves, but they are connected waves(complete circles) that glow gold and i see this "spark" in them i described, but it is in existence outside of the Cartesian plane and solid like the electrons make and atom "solid".  I will ponder on this if you don't mind, ty

--------------------
This Is All Just An Echo Of What Has All Ready Happened!

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
Re: Synchronicity Derived From Eternal Mathematics [Re: Unparalized]
    #11220565 - 10/10/09 02:20 PM (8 years, 8 days ago)

You may find this thread interesting.

'Theory of the One Electron'
http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=16594

Your vision of these waves all connecting, remind me of "The Eternal Golden Braid"

I will ponder on this too, I wonder if all these connected waves on a cartesian graph, if they all hit at each intersection and meet, somehow could form a spherical shape.

maybe end up something like this non-euclidean geometry :shrug:

I'm not sure what to think about all of this, but unfortunately school work is calling, as I have upcoming tests I need to study for, and for some reason, it seems lately

I work these problems out logically, and they make sense, but the answer ends up being incorrect. :crankey:

anyway, good luck :smirk:

Klein Bottle

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Salvia, Scales

Community >> The Pub