Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I just found out that Bernie is a certified write-in candidate in California...
    #23810109 -

With Tulsi as his running mate.  I might just have to do this tomorrow.

source:

anyone else in Ca considering this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found out that Bernie is a certified write-in candidate in California... [Re: ballsalsa]
    #23810507 -

I didn't realize he was a certified CA write in.  I already voted for Stein.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found out that Bernie is a certified write-in candidate in California... [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #23811875 -

What is a certified write-in? I thought the idea of write-ins was to provide access to those unable to meet the election commission's requirements and deadlines?


--------------------
'I am all for resources being allocated to the widowed single mother of 3, lost husband over seas fighting for our country. I am for vets getting mental health access and resources following war. I am not for free money cause a woman can't close her legs or some chump with low testosterone no going to work cause "i'm sad."' -finalexplosion
Nice knowin ya'll! https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23904704/vc/1#23904704

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found out that Bernie is a certified write-in candidate in California... [Re: Crumist]
    #23811988 -

It's my understanding that unless a candidate is registered with the state election system, write-in votes will not be counted.  So if you're going to vote for Donald Duck, you have to register him a certain period of time before the election for the vote to count.


--------------------
Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just found out that Bernie is a certified write-in candidate in California... [Re: DividedQuantum]
    #23812012 -

DividedQuantum said:
It's my understanding that unless a candidate is registered with the state election system, write-in votes will not be counted.  So if you're going to vote for Donald Duck, you have to register him a certain period of time before the election for the vote to count.



correct

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Candidates Want Second Ohio Recount RandalFlagg 540 2 12/31/04 11:16 PM
by Phred
* Where the candidates stand on Medical Marijuana infidelGOD 1,647 11 02/01/04 02:36 PM
by Le_Canard
* California Governor.
( 1 2 3 all )
GabbaDj 3,910 45 08/30/03 07:06 PM
by wingnutx
* California growers want pot certified organic DirtMcgirt 463 1 02/19/05 01:08 PM
by DNKYD
* Nader falls short of making California ballot luvdemshrooms 758 4 08/09/04 04:22 PM
by Learyfan
* ATTN: California voters
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 2,887 20 10/09/03 01:20 PM
by afoaf
* Teens in Louisiana must register for draft to get drivers licence
( 1 2 all )
usefulidiot 3,815 23 11/16/09 12:17 AM
by laidback4sho
* What party are you registered with? Twirling 1,230 14 07/20/03 07:35 PM
by SlapnutRob

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
259 topic views. 2 members, 2 guests and 22 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 14 queries.