Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: shameless [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23739969 -

I hate Frank, although his antics are pretty entertaining.

Kevin and the Russian woman are my favorite characters on the show!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shameless [Re: yogabunny]
    #23739995 -

ya the russian whore is great hahahahha

i wanna see the new season but imma have to wait until netflix comes out with it.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shameless [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23740014 -

I'm behind on the show..... not have begun season 5..... imagine it'll be good.  The writers of the show are pretty damn good. 

I worked with a guy a couple of years ago who was from s. Side chicago.  He actually reminds me in appearance of Lip.  At the time I had never heard of the show....


--------------------
This was an experiment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shameless [Re: DoneKildatReason]
    #23740206 -

That shit with Jonis was crazy I feel bad cuz kev was the only one trying to help him

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shameless [Re: RR42013]
    #23740258 -

bhahahahahahaha that shit was so funny!

i just rewatched the part where mickey and dedbbie roofie sammy hahahahahaha

"awww fuck..."
"what?"
"she's dead."


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shameless [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23740401 -

That was sooooo good I hated Sammy I can't stand that bitch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shameless [Re: RR42013]
    #23740435 -

ya my wife fucking hates her hahahahaha


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shameless [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23740642 -

I watched few eps a Few years ago, but stopped watching for some reason I don't remember, I'll have to give it another watch..


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shameless [Re: zZZz]
    #23740717 -

it's a great show.  a lil dramatic at times, but the funny parts make it totally worth it.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shameless [Re: yogabunny]
    #23740798 -

They both have those nasty dreads and have similar facial features
Now season 2 of fargo is a good show


--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shameless [Re: 5150]
    #23740947 -

I despise Jimmy/Steve. Ugh it made me so happy when he wasn't in an episode haha. The rest of the cast is hilarious. I like how on characters like Frank, Sheila, Fiona, Sammy, etc you hate them one moment, and then you don't in another.


--------------------
:potleaf: Legalize my iguana! :potleaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shameless [Re: ChameleonTruffle]
    #23741756 -

ChameleonTruffle said:
I despise Jimmy/Steve. Ugh it made me so happy when he wasn't in an episode haha. The rest of the cast is hilarious. I like how on characters like Frank, Sheila, Fiona, Sammy, etc you hate them one moment, and then you don't in another.



ya jimmy/steve is an asshole.

honestly, i never hated sheila.  i reeeeeally liked her character.  fucking HATE sammy and fionna though.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shameless [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23741770 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shameless [Re: Brown Buffalo] * 1
    #23741786 -

i'm stealing that.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shameless [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23741852 -

sanchothestoner said:
bhahahahahahaha that shit was so funny!

i just rewatched the part where mickey and dedbbie roofie sammy hahahahahaha

"awww fuck..."
"what?"
"she's dead."







:hahthatsrich:

Edited by luvdemboomers (10/16/16 09:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shameless [Re: luvdemboomers]
    #23741888 -

:canthelpbutlaugh:


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shameless [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23742095 -

One of my favorite series...priceless shit....When I feel that I have fucked things fubar. One episode of Frank overdoing me is usually enough to set me on good mood....And restore the faith in myself.
Would recommend this for you all!


--------------------
From tundra with love!


FREE HAMHEAD 2020!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shameless [Re: LeningradCowboy]
    #23742116 -

just started rewatching the 6th season.  that ones my favorite prolly.  carl is such a fucking gangsta.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shameless [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23743870 -

I need to get back at it I started a couple of years ago but prolly never got past 5th season

Loved it btw :crazy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shameless [Re: Brown Buffalo]
    #23744898 -

6th season is my favorite


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best British U.K Comedy Torrents Downloads ALL SEASONS ( AlChiNo's PiCK )
( 1 2 all )
alchino23 54,725 21 08/14/07 11:02 AM
by alchino23
* lost season finale
( 1 2 3 all )
nightkrawler 3,632 42 05/26/07 02:03 AM
by Rose
* The Wire Fourth Season coming Dec 4
( 1 2 all )
Phred 3,737 34 10/24/07 11:11 AM
by D4NK
* Posthumous Frank Zappa LeastResistance 1,142 7 02/18/05 08:43 AM
by Learyfan
* Girl, 17, killed in Iraq for loving a British soldier (HONOR KILLING)
( 1 2 3 all )
downforpot 4,580 40 04/30/08 09:41 PM
by downforpot
* Actors/Actresses you find attractive, post pics!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
lost in Ummagumma 10,758 221 06/05/10 10:53 PM
by lost in Ummagumma
* Shameless Kitten Pics
( 1 2 all )
CosmicFool 2,443 30 09/21/08 03:48 AM
by makaveli8x8
* shameless self promotion PurpleKush 921 14 05/26/08 03:14 AM
by antiPock

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
753 topic views. 0 members, 90 guests and 174 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.