Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Does anybody use sketchup?
    #23727331 -

Im trying to design something and everytime I stick these components together they end up welding to eachother. Is there any way to not to do this? I've already watched hours of videos and none of them ever mentioned this being a problem.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody use sketchup? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #23727607 -

first, what is "sketchup"?

And second, are u welding or doing some kind of art project?


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍đŸ”Ŧ | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody use sketchup? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23727609 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
first, what is "sketchup"?





Sketchy Ketchup, duh.


--------------------
ÂŠī¸

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody use sketchup? [Re: Lucis]
    #23727613 -

haha, yah.

For the person who needs a lil sketch in their life.

Im looking at the related threads, there is a "Google Sketchup". Maybe thats it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody use sketchup? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23727614 -

Its googles version of autoCAD, and Im working on furniture/art pieces. The whole purpose of moving form paper to digital was so I wouldnt waste as much time drawing but this is pointless if I cant explode the components after I've drafted it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody use sketchup? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #23727617 -

Is it critical that u have an exploded view?

Maybe Google Sketchup doesnt have that option :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody use sketchup? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23727627 -

Extremely critical, and I know its possible because Ive seen plenty of videos of people doing it. I just cant figure out what step Im missing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody use sketchup? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #23727632 -

Lol

How do u stick the components?

I used it many times before for simple projects but never had issues even if I don't know shit bout 3d drawing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody use sketchup? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #23727639 -

Have u searched the internet for a Sketchup manual or tutorial on how to use the Exploded View option?

Thats what i would try first.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody use sketchup? [Re: Brown Buffalo]
    #23727640 -

I dont know, I draft them and assemble them then when I go to move them the planes have welded and it fucks everything. Hella annoying thing to happen.

And Im positive this is some total noob shit Im overlooking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody use sketchup? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #23727651 -

Drafting is not a simple thing to do. People do lots of schooling just on how to draft. Dont beat yourself up on it, sounds like u need to learn the program more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody use sketchup? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #23727653 -

Yep sure

Mhm have you tried making the components before you stick them together?

It annoys me too sometimes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody use sketchup? [Re: Brown Buffalo]
    #23727665 -

Holy shit it works, if I could suck your cock right now I would.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody use sketchup? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #23727674 -

Hah I should start attending sketchup forums so :rofl:

Glad I helped

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody use sketchup? [Re: Brown Buffalo] * 1
    #23727699 -

:lol:

Sucess (and questionable gay favors too)!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Any of you use Google Sketchup? ShockValue 864 13 01/21/10 02:19 PM
by ShockValue
* Mystery of German exploding toads
( 1 2 all )
Mycomancer 3,513 21 04/30/05 03:23 AM
by batou
* What do you think the chances of having veins explode while on LSD are?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Sheekle 4,014 60 07/09/13 06:27 AM
by Cyclohexylamine
* DANGER: Exploding Lava Lamp Kills Washington Man!!! DiploidM 4,716 19 01/24/06 09:03 PM
by gregorio
* Boy Killed Anally When Office Chair Explodes
( 1 2 all )
Paradox.Matrix 3,340 20 02/22/09 08:40 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. Frost 2,993 15 10/03/10 07:36 PM
by Force Ten
* Cell Phone Explodes, Man Killed - Yikes! DiploidM 941 5 07/07/07 03:25 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Why did that oil rig explode?
( 1 2 3 all )
sparks8 7,115 49 05/19/10 10:45 PM
by WakeboardrB

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
309 topic views. 3 members, 7 guests and 84 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.