Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
What do you think the chances of having veins explode while on LSD are?
    #18526485 -

I think for me personally there's about a 30x increase in the chance of my veins exploding when I'm on LSD. I literally find it surprising more peoples brains don't start bleeding when they're on acid.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no anti-drug propagana spreader person. I love LSD. I don't plan on quitting taking it anytime soon. I just think there's a chance I might die of a heart attack or my brain might explode when I'm on it.

What do you think?


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Edited by Sheekle (07/07/13 06:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you think the chances of having veins explode while on LSD are? [Re: Sheekle]
    #18526499 -

Sounds legit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you think the chances of having veins explode while on LSD are? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #18526506 -

I was tripping the other day and one of the veins in my head felt like it was bulging to the point of almost popping. I couldn't actually see it though so for all I know it wasn't noticeably bulging at all.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you think the chances of having veins explode while on LSD are? [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #18526517 -

gee i really need find a new L connect

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you think the chances of having veins explode while on LSD are? [Re: Sheekle]
    #18526526 -

Id say the chances are very good.


--------------------
I feel good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you think the chances of having veins explode while on LSD are? [Re: Does]
    #18526529 -



--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you think the chances of having veins explode while on LSD are? [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #18526545 -

0% chance. I also think the chances of veins exploding for any reason at anytime in anyone's life are probably .00001%.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you think the chances of having veins explode while on LSD are? [Re: Sheekle]
    #18526551 -

An aneurism on acid sounds like a pleasant way to die.


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you think the chances of having veins explode while on LSD are? [Re: Joshuasca]
    #18526558 -

Joshuasca said:
0% chance. I also think the chances of veins exploding for any reason at anytime in anyone's life are probably .00001%.



Hmm, I guess I am under-estimating how resilient the  human body and more specifically circulatory system is


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you think the chances of having veins explode while on LSD are? [Re: King Klick] * 2
    #18526568 -

:nicesmile:

I do lsd just for the exploding veins.


--------------------

This is a shared account, everything posted by us is entirely fictional for purposes of social experimentation and exploration.
For Trade and In search of Plant list

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you think the chances of having veins explode while on LSD are? [Re: Ren]
    #18526571 -

i found out that you have a 95% chance of surviving a plane crash.


--------------------
[quote]sVs said:
Adorable overload is imminent.[/quote]

[quote]YSHServant  said:
You are on my turf when you are in the pub.[/quote]

[quote]ButteredToast said:
Shroomery 2012- Thread goes from discussing a possibly deceased member to posting nudes of her.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you think the chances of having veins explode while on LSD are? [Re: Joshuasca]
    #18526575 -

Joshuasca said:
0% chance. I also think the chances of veins exploding for any reason at anytime in anyone's life are probably .00001%.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you think the chances of having veins explode while on LSD are? [Re: xanderofpella]
    #18526582 -

BeefheartisBetter said:
i found out that you have a 95% chance of surviving a plane crash.



that is comforting although i believe u shud be ready to die if u set foot on one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you think the chances of having veins explode while on LSD are? [Re: Sheekle]
    #18526584 -

Sheekle said:
Joshuasca said:
0% chance. I also think the chances of veins exploding for any reason at anytime in anyone's life are probably .00001%.



Hmm, I guess I am under-estimating how resilient the  human body and more specifically circulatory system is



Yeah I'm no expert but I did a quick search and it didn't look like it's possible for veins to explode, or at least it's extremely rare.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you think the chances of having veins explode while on LSD are? [Re: P-O]
    #18526585 -

I feel like I can flex super hard on acid. Like I got super strength senses while tripping.

Prolly just the acid though.... :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you think the chances of having veins explode while on LSD are? [Re: Uzziel]
    #18526599 -

:thefuckisthis:


Never felt anything like this on acid, although on DXM the veins in my head were bulging and I could see them popping. it wasn't anywhere near bad enough to have me fear they were going to explode..


--------------------

Every little thing is gonna be alright:heart:  All you need is love :love: Nobody's right, Nobody's wrong, Life's just a game it's just one epic holiday! :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you think the chances of having veins explode while on LSD are? [Re: Uzziel]
    #18526606 -

If this guy can squat 1000 lbs and not pop a vein, I'm sure you'll do fine :smug:



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you think the chances of having veins explode while on LSD are? [Re: blackhawk] * 1
    #18527164 -

Powerlifters and their ruptured anuses :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you think the chances of having veins explode while on LSD are? [Re: Sheekle]
    #18527192 -

I think you were just trippin dude. I've seen someone consume a whole vial of strong liquid and no veins exploded. I've also known several people who have thumbprinted and all their veins seemed intact as well.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you think the chances of having veins explode while on LSD are? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18527205 -

Yeah I know it just happens everytime I trip but it gets like 5% less strong each trip. BTW I can pretty much piss just fine now when im tripping too


I think the veins exploding fear is mainly just from diong 25i which scared me for life but its OK i hardlt even have any paranoid at all


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mystery of German exploding toads
( 1 2 all )
Mycomancer 3,513 21 04/30/05 03:23 AM
by batou
* Dock Ellis Says He Pitched 1970 No-Hitter Under The Influence of LSD
( 1 2 all )
GlassOnion 3,139 20 06/07/05 06:28 AM
by 40oz
* Lsd Visuals! Shiin 2,233 10 04/17/05 10:44 AM
by MasonsChild
* Exploding Toads four20snakeman 755 5 04/28/05 01:36 PM
by ivi
* Has LSD turned my friend turned Christian?
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 5,174 40 06/01/05 04:04 PM
by fearfect
* Augh my brain is going to EXPLODE Drink_Punk_Soda 540 3 08/02/05 11:02 AM
by l33tmouse
* The exploding post icon Captain Loafy McPoopdick 394 2 05/11/05 07:15 PM
by Phychotron
* LSD is coming, yet again!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 6,334 64 07/14/04 06:29 PM
by nicechrisman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,014 topic views. 2 members, 6 guests and 159 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 20 queries.