Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Is my casing too dry? Gnarly Cambodia
    #23698 - 07/09/00 12:17 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

I dont know how useful this is, but I just try and feel the weight difference. So if its feeling a kinda light I know its drying out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLuciferX
ape

#23700 - 07/09/00 08:03 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Casings naturally pull away from the sides of the casing tray as water is used up by mushroom production. If the casing layer looks dry, mist it, if there arent any pins coming up. mist it pretty good in between flushes too.

------------------
Warning:
LuciferX causes lung cancer, heart disease, Emphysema, and may complicate pregancy.

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
    #23701 - 07/10/00 06:02 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

many others have reported small, gnarly fruits from the cambos. its' not your fault, it's the strain.

------------------
Visit http://www.drooldonkey.org Global Psychedelic Community, Forums & Chat, Teks & Tips.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

OfflinePrimate
former addict
 User Gallery

#23702 - 07/10/00 07:50 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Shaker..like it was said go ahead and mist if it looks dry..but don't frett too much...usually second flush(for my foaf anyway) isn't as gnarly. Still small fruits..but they look more like textbook cubies. Good Luck

-Primate

------------------
~~"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy, I don't mind, I think they're Crazy"~~
-John Lennon

--------------------
"Power to the peaceful"

-Micheal Franti and Spearhead

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder