Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblebilly jowl
blah
Male User Gallery

Re: Paranoid Newb (pics of BRF in SGFC) [Re: Inocuole]
    #23657618 - 09/19/16 02:29 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

:nodofunderstanding:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMushierage
SWIM Sinker
 User Gallery

Re: Paranoid Newb (pics of BRF in SGFC) [Re: billy jowl]
    #23658134 - 09/19/16 08:35 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

:yes:

--------------------
Don't like researching posts? Read this! . Also, if you're new and your posts contain the words: Humidifer, incubator, air-stone, or heater, then you need to read and UTFSE before asking people to review your setup.  OR... You should be cultivating reptiles and fish, not mushrooms.

OfflineGooseman
Stranger

Re: Paranoid Newb (pics of BRF in SGFC) [Re: Mushierage]
    #23659970 - 09/19/16 08:24 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

I bought a dehydrator to preserve the harvest. Dryed them down cracker dry, threw them in a ziploc, and put them in the freezer.

Had to leave over the weekend and when I came back I panicked a little bit when I saw the spores so concentrated.

The abundance of good (and bad) information out there has been a blessing and a curse. Was pleasantly surprised this community is so responsive and eager to help, really appreciate the fuck out of you guys.

Originally, I became interested in mushrooms after listening to some lectures from Paul Stamets. Went out and bought his book, Growing Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms, really dense book, but I should probably go back and reread some parts since that has been nearly five years ago. Grew some oyster and shiitake mushrooms from bags and became disinterested until stumbling back upon the Lets Grow Mushrooms videos a little over a year ago.  --- Any recommendations on content I should read/watch/listen?

What is the natural progression for a mushroom beginner?

Invisibleamidogen
see you on the other side

Re: Paranoid Newb (pics of BRF in SGFC) [Re: Gooseman]
    #23659980 - 09/19/16 08:30 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
The biggest trip of my life was realizing all of the events and actions described in posts made by this account were never real and had never actually happened, but were instead the delusional ramblings of a severely mentally ill human being. I just had to move on for my own good. I love you all.

Edited by amidogen (04/19/18 10:00 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds