6.

My friends were all at my house doing K and MDMA. I was in a profound religious trance.
My friend was about to go sell blow. I knew something bad was about to happen to him, so I approached him and put a blessing on him.
"You are ADAM KADMON, the perfect man, pure and invincible. You are invincible"
i said to him, and embraced him.
He left.
We continued our rapture.
He returned. His face was white and pale, he was shaking, he looks horrified.
I embraced him. "come in, you are loved, you are loved" we all say, and the entire group embraces him in the cuddle puddle.
When he has recovered his calm somewhat, he tells us what happened.
He was making a drop off for cocaine. The buyers ambushed him. they tried to drag him out of the car. Fortunately, after driving around all day alone, he had just picked up a friend at the previous stop and was giving him a ride.
Said friend punched the ambushers in the face as they tried to drag him out the window, saving him.
As they sped away, the ambushers threw a ballpeen hammer through the back windshield. It struck a perfect blow to the back of my friend's head, but bounced off harmlessly.
He believes to this day that it was my blessing that saved him that night, and my embrace when he returned that convinced him to stop dealing blow, which was exactly my magical intention.

7. I was at the cabin with a friend. We did mushrooms. I became a wizard and put on a magic robe and grabbed a staff and began casting spells and speaking in warlock talk.
Earlier we had been prancing and frolicking around, he was being a squirrel, I was being a bear.
A right pair of dandies no doubt.
But the problem was that in all that rolling and leaping around, he had lost his inhaler and was severely asthmatic. He became quite concerned and felt the need to find it, but the property was huge , it was pitch black, and finding it seemed likely to be no small task.
"No fear" I said "I will cast a spell to recover it"
I gestured and chanted an incantation, brandishing my staff.
When the spell was complete I grabbed my flashlight, opened the door, and pointed the light with intense conviction.
INSTANTLY, and IMMEDIATLY the beam of light fell.... directly and exactly on the inhaler.
It was just precisely right there, right exactly where I had pointed my light in the first attempt after casting the spell.
Considering the size of the area we had danced and rolled around on, and the small size of the inhaler, I count this as an example of real and succesful Magick.

8. I was sitting in a basement with some friends. I was zoning out staring at a piece of yarn on a desk in front of me.
Suddenly the yarn rose up on its end, floating in the air as if standing up and waving side to side, now completely erect.
I was astonished.
I turned to my friend sitting behind me as if to say "do you fucking see this?!"
His face was pale, his eyes wide. he had seen it too.

9. I once played poker with my friends. I know nothing about poker, they play all the time. I can't do math at all, and have no skill or experience at this game. I was also extremely drunk.
I made my plays at random, going completely on intuition.
To the baffled astonishment of my friends, i won hand after hand after hand until I had amassed a huge pile of money.
I won almost continuously.
That was one of the only times I ever played poker. A lot of the time I was playing with my eyes closed.

10. I was at the cabin alone. I got a sudden sense of dread, and the thought of ghosts popped unbidden and forcefully into my mind.
I never normally think about ghosts. Suddenly I was afraid.
Shake it off, I thought to myself. I went to bed.
No sooner had I closed the door, turned off the light, and fell asleep, a loud crash came from the empty cabin outside.
Like a child I wanted to hide under my covers and pretend it hadn't happened.
No, I thought, fuck that, go face it, go find out what it was.
I go outside and see that framed picture has fallen off the wall. It depicts me, as a child, smiling.
All around the frame are words like "hope, love , trust" etc.
The picture has broken.
It seems intensely sinister, like something from a horror movie. Like this innocent picture of me offended some dark entity who had cast it down malevolently.
I went back to bed and fell asleep.
Suddenly, I was awoken with a start.
A bright white light was shining directly in my eyes. I was baffled and terrified.
Gradually, I stood up and saw what had happened.
Across the room from my bed was a dresser. On top of the dresser lay a black flashlight.
The flashlight had certainly been off when I fell asleep.
Whether it had always been pointed directly at where my face in the bed was, or whether whatever force was operating that night turned it on the dresser to shine directly in my eyes, I don't know.
What I do know, is that the flashlight was OFF when I went to sleep. And this flashlight, in order to turn on, required a person to grasp firmly the head of the flashlight in one hand and twist 180 degrees while holding the bottom of the flashlight with the other hand.
it required a fair bit of force to do. And yet somehow, and seemingly impossibly, this flashlight has been turned on in the night.
Which means, to my thinking, something turned the flashlight on the dresser to face me, then somehow invisibly grasped the flashlight and manipulated it somehow to turn 180 degrees so it shone directly in my face.
Later, we found a world war 2 Marine Combat Knife hidden in the walls of our cabin. It was an important historical artifact and useful and valuable tool.
Why would someone hide it in a wall?
The only answer that came to mind was that it was perhaps, a murder weapon.
The family that lived on the property before us were a very rough crowd indeed.
I don't know for sure, or if that relates.
The land our cabin is on was also an important site for Indigenous / First Nations people historically. Many lived and died on that land, and when the colonizers came and spread disease many died there in sudden misery.
Could any of that be related to the seemingly paranormal picture being knocked off the wall and flashlight being turned on?

10. Another time I was in the same cabin with my wife. We watched "paranormal activity". I enjoyed it and we went to bed.
In the night, and all through the night, a series of loud raps, bangs, crashes and bumps resounded loudly throughout the cabin, repeatedly.
They were EXACTLY the sounds the poltergeist makes in paranormal activity. I have never heard those sounds at my cabin before or since.
They seemed impossibly loud and impossible to account for, as if an invisible force was banging a fist on the walls.
I spent the night in terror, to be honest.
I should also mention that at this same cabin, my wife would regularly awake in the middle of the night in an intense terror and panic. She would clutch at me and scream my name and beg me to turn on the light, which I would do.
This happened EVERY time we slept at that cabin, and NEVER anywhere else.
My father later also related his own ghost stories from this same cabin.

11. I have recurring dreams of being in my basement and seeing a ghost there. I become terrified and overwhelmed by an eery presence and flee to my bedroom in the dreams. The ghost is always in the living room and these dreams recur.
I have no other recurring dreams.
This alone might not mean much. A related story is my little nephew who is like five years old became terrified in the basement, the very same room where I had my dreams.
He pointed in fear at t he top corner of the room. We saw nothing there, but he insisted there was a "bad, angry man"
He was totally sincere and scared. To be honest, so were we.

12. My wife and I were driving to pick up my sister in law from work. It was nightime in the city. We drove to the end of our street and in the sky we saw four bright orbs of orange light, large and mysterious, bright and unlike anything we had ever seen, floating there in the sky.
We were thunderstruck. We both became extremely excited and amazed. We were seeing UFOs.
That these were not planes, not helicopters, not stars, asteroids or planets, was beyond a doubt.
What they really were I can only conjecture, I only know I have seen nothing like them before or since.
We watched them in wonder for several moments as three remained still and one moved gently from left to right.
Three of them suddenly dissapeared. The other remained for several more moments, then it too disappeared.
Charged and thrilled by the experience, we went to pick up my sister in law.
We dropped her off at home, then returned to ours. As we did, we passed the same area in the sky we had seen the UFOs. My wife looked, and to our amazement, there was AGAIN an unknown light in the sky in the same spot.
This one was very different than the others. It was white-green and seemed triangular, while the others had been larger orange spheres.
It was hovering stationary right where the spheres had been.
We drove up to it and watched. Suddenly, as if it had sensed out presence, the green-white light began speeding away horizontally through the sky.
It made no sound, and was totally unlike a helicopter or plane.
We chased it in our car as long as we could, then lost it.
We had seen two different kinds of UFOS in the same patch of sky within 15 minutes of each other on the same night, a stones throw from our front door.
We have never seen anything like either object before or since.
OK, I could continue, but thats lots for now.
I would love to hear your thoughts!
--------------------
Everything I post is fiction.
Edited by Moonshoe (09/18/16 02:55 AM)
|