Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: PatrickKn]
    #23612052 -

:smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: PatrickKn]
    #23612087 -

PatrickKn said:
I tried to google Kurt Cobain jokes to add to the thread. Best one I could find was Nirvana's discography.





probably cause you didn't hear this one:






for a while, as a kid, i thought grohl shot him.  after learning of the amount of chronic pain kurt lived with, it seems most likely he did take his own life.


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: demiu5]
    #23612325 -

Get it?



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: koods]
    #23612386 -

incase u dont get it



--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: zZZz]
    #23612395 -

What was Kurt Cobains last hit?

The Floor


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: demiu5]
    #23612400 -

nirvana fucking sucked and cobain increased the collective talent of american musical culture when he blew that rotten mass of shit he called a brain out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: Apostle]
    #23612407 -

I think he wanted to go to nirvana

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: something super extreme]
    #23612414 -

HAH!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: SonicTitan]
    #23612421 -

ps that's my actual honest opinion of nirvana real talk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: something super extreme]
    #23612428 -

I agree he was a terrible musician who should never have gotten the recognition that he did at the time. Same goes for 90% of the music out now.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: SonicTitan]
    #23612561 -

SonicTitan said:
I agree he was a terrible musician who should never have gotten the recognition that he did at the time. Same goes for 90% of the music out now.




while he wasn't much of a guitarist, he was a decent lyricist.  especially for someone coming from a similar familial background


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: koods]
    #23612621 -

koods said:
Get it?





:rofldrunk:



thats two today, you're on a roll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: Apostle]
    #23612840 -

One year around Christmas I was listening to the radio on my way to work.

There was a clip from the movie "A Christmas Story" and the kid went

"I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!"

and Santa said

"You'll shoot your eye out kid"

Then "Smells Like Teen Spirit" started playing.


--------------------
Confucius say: He who sticks drugs in butthole has head up ass. 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: MrBlueYoMind]
    #23613187 -

That's a pretty cool way to set it up.

i think i'm about to stroke out from shooting too many viscous shots that shouldnt be shot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Kurt Cobains birthchart analysis... AbstractHarmonix 1,307 12 07/19/05 01:59 PM
by Roadkill
* I miss Kurt Cobain... a lot Anonymous 1,692 19 03/05/03 09:02 AM
by yelimS
* rare Steve Albini mixes from Nirvana's "In Utero" sessions - download Vvellum 7,827 14 01/22/06 12:19 PM
by Vvellum
* Burroughs and Cobain - "The Priest They Call Him" (mp3) LearyfanS 955 4 08/08/03 04:47 PM
by farfelu
* Kurt's death anniversary is coming up...
( 1 2 all )
Locus 3,547 30 04/01/05 04:35 AM
by Locus
* Only HEndrix and Page can play guitar
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Big Fi52 11,119 93 02/17/06 01:09 PM
by gdman
* Posthumous Frank Zappa LeastResistance 1,142 7 02/18/05 08:43 AM
by Learyfan
* Hunter Thompsons farewell tonight
( 1 2 all )
vinsue 3,746 34 08/21/05 03:10 PM
by Ravus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
606 topic views. 2 members, 15 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.