Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: I'm watching the new Bear Grylls show on NBC [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #23605184 -

Alright, you were making me second guess myself, ha. Not sure if I was missing something or what.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm watching the new Bear Grylls show on NBC [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #23605190 -

tyrannicalrex said:
yeah, I'm just :stirthepot:



WITCH!!!  :shakingfist:


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm watching the new Bear Grylls show on NBC [Re: Great Scott]
    #23605205 -

LOL, you're funny!:grin:


--------------------

Edited by tyrannicalrex (09/02/16 05:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm watching the new Bear Grylls show on NBC [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #23605297 -

"She turned you into a newt?"

"Well, I got better."


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm watching the new Bear Grylls show on NBC [Re: Tmethyl]
    #23605301 -

Tmethyl said:
LogicaL Chaos said:
akira_akuma said:
i think that's called a Gloomy Susan.



Sounds like a name you would give a very floppy vagina.



No, that's Arby's Beef and Cheddar.



:lol:

Of course, my bad :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm watching the new Bear Grylls show on NBC [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23605510 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Tmethyl said:
LogicaL Chaos said:
akira_akuma said:
i think that's called a Gloomy Susan.



Sounds like a name you would give a very floppy vagina.



No, that's Arby's Beef and Cheddar.



:lol:

Of course, my bad :tongue:



Get with it bro.
These mistakes are preventable with minimal research.
I expect better performance from you in the future.

:lamastare:


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm watching the new Bear Grylls show on NBC [Re: Tmethyl]
    #23605654 -

I know im really slackin with my puss euphanisms :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm watching the new Bear Grylls show on NBC [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23606684 -

Check it out :rofl:



This is a clip from that episode. They come across a snake. I like how they made sure to get a nice shot of her ass as she was crawling out of the crevice, and then how they conveniently fit in an interview with them BETWEEN the snake situation :lol:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm watching the new Bear Grylls show on NBC [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23606692 -

By the way, what are the odds Bear hit that?

:lookslucrative:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm watching the new Bear Grylls show on NBC [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23606697 -

That looks horrible. One thing that popped into my mind though, was how awesome that scene would have been with Gordon Ramsey playing Bear Grylls.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm watching the new Bear Grylls show on NBC [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23606710 -

Niffla said:
By the way, what are the odds Bear hit that?

:lookslucrative:



i'd say maybe 4 out of 10


--------------------
zen by age ten times six hundred lifetimes
Light up the darkness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm watching the new Bear Grylls show on NBC [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23606739 -

Niffla said:
By the way, what are the odds Bear hit that?

:lookslucrative:



Well, he is married.

But of course, he got the glint in her eyes on that cliff decent and he just couldnt resist anymore....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Are the three major TV networks (ABC, NBC, and CBS) going to die? RandalFlagg 1,035 7 08/03/05 10:25 AM
by iluan
* Bear Grylls
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
pfxtc 4,648 101 07/21/11 03:52 PM
by nowwhoutthink
* NBC Affiliates Say No To Priest's Gay Son daimyo 619 1 01/09/06 01:05 AM
by Ramuh
* Did anyone record "SK8" on NBC? qweiop 707 1 01/08/05 02:02 PM
by neuro
* Binge watching Trailer Park Boys
( 1 2 all )
Citizen X 993 35 04/02/18 12:53 PM
by ADCC420
* Bear Passes Out After Only 36 Beers guri 977 5 08/20/04 08:35 PM
by mantis
* watch this while tripping...
( 1 2 all )
Vvellum 2,136 30 12/06/04 08:03 PM
by pantsboy
* People are going Gargar for teddy bears RJLR 491 1 02/23/05 06:55 AM
by ivi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
706 topic views. 1 members, 229 guests and 234 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.