Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
sneakers
    #23393164 -

I need to go buy a pair or two new shoes at the mall today. Anybody buy some shoes lately and have any recommendations?

I've been wearing the same work boots for a year now and think it's time to get a little fresh. Footlocker and footaction are my options

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: Easyriding123]
    #23393197 -

These days I usually go for something simple




--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23394979 -

Ended up getting 2 pairs of jordans dropping over 300. Fuck it I feel good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: Easyriding123]
    #23394982 -

i only buy jordans

im due for another pair. its been over a year


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: Easyriding123]
    #23394983 -

I stay getting White Nike High Tops


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: Big Worm]
    #23394994 -

Feeling like a king lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: Easyriding123] * 2
    #23394996 -

I like whatever is the least retarded at Walmart, with a nice dr. scholls memory foam insole. It's like wearing expensive shoes but less expensive and more comfortable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #23394997 -

I gotta admit I was in walmart today and they had the fire Jordan knockoffs for 20 bucks.
.I was like what the fuckkkkk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: Easyriding123]
    #23395016 -

i seriously am thinking about breaking the chain and going for the jordan knock off VII from walmart lol

edit: knock offs are cheaper but real jordans last a lot longer


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #23395057 -

Remember the shaqs? Shaquille O'Neals shoe at wally world....they were aight but I would of got roasted by my fellow peers for wearing them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: Easyriding123]
    #23395075 -

merrel moab



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: Easyriding123]
    #23395077 -

Easyriding123 said:
Remember the shaqs? Shaquille O'Neals shoe at wally world....they were aight but I would of got roasted by my fellow peers for wearing them




Yes!

remember the Shaq pack from burger king?

i used to have the AI's

payless shoes :lol:


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #23395085 -

The ai's bro....I had a pair too...6th grade...lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #23395116 -

I've never bought a pair of Jordans.

I did however, groundscore 3 pairs of muddy ass Nikes surrounded by garbage at the last festival I went to.

Got home, cleaned them up, and they look like they're in decent shape.  And I was in need of some new shoes, now I've got 3 pairs.  Whoop whoop


--------------------
Confucius say: He who sticks drugs in butthole has head up ass. 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: MrBlueYoMind]
    #23395779 -

Paying retail for new shoes ain't smart
Go to thrift stores,have found merrells patagonias brooks north face saloman for like 9 a pair,but u gotta be in resort mountain or beach towns,rich ppl luv throwing out expensive shit


--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: Easyriding123]
    #23395810 -

You should buy online. Way better selection as long as you know your size.

I almost dropped over $100 for shoes once. Instead I got a cheap pair for like $40 :shrug:

Edited by nooneman (06/30/16 12:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: nooneman]
    #23399002 -

Yes sierra trading post has salomans for like 50 sometimes


--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #23400045 -

XLCaps said:
I like whatever is the least retarded at Walmart



rofl I just about died

I can picture you walking into the Walmart shoe section and saying to one of the employees:

"How art thou this fine evening Mr. Walmart employee, please, may I trouble you for a few pair of your least retarded shoes of which I could choose from?"

:raisemyglass:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23400118 -

I can imagine them being like, "Sure thing just follow me." :lol:

I used to love buying Adidas, DCs, ect mostly because I wear through shoes with the quickness. I don't know what it is, the soles get worn and the padding along the back of the inside likes to get all fucked up. At that point my feet start getting fucked up, so I would buy nice shoes hoping they would last. I'd usually have tem for a year or so but they'd get super trashed. My last pair of DCs had a literal hole worn through the bottom before my gf threw them away on me. Then I got a crap job where I had to wear certain shoes. They started making my feet hurt so I bought insoles and it was like a footgasm. I've tried on some shoes that were comparable but they don't last as long as the insole and I can just buy another pair every few months. Since I did that I haven't looked back and my shoes last a whole lot longer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23401426 -

Niffla said:
"How art thou this fine evening Mr. Walmart employee, please, may I trouble you for a few pair of your least retarded shoes of which I could choose from?"



:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Does walmart have the right to....
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
aciddrop 8,926 187 02/19/15 10:52 PM
by Ayahuascasoul
* Retro Jordan shoes TrancedShroom 1,678 10 10/19/06 05:20 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* sneakers
( 1 2 all )
vinsue 1,787 28 12/23/08 07:32 PM
by Apollyphelion
* Robert Jordan, author of The Wheel of Time, is dead
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 4,135 23 02/26/08 10:44 PM
by Kada
* I wanna change the color of the soles of my sneakers
( 1 2 3 all )
JunkFood 2,933 50 05/22/07 02:16 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Linear algebra help please - Jordan form of matrices? Celestial Traveler 522 6 11/08/11 03:12 AM
by teamkiller
* Thousands protest in Jordan Arden 694 8 01/28/11 03:05 PM
by trekie
* Sex toys go mainstream (Walmart)
( 1 2 all )
motamanM 6,564 20 09/24/05 05:40 PM
by Worldbridger

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
674 topic views. 3 members, 110 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.