Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
So I just threw away my entire stash and now I'm tweaking
    #23361208 -

4 grams of methylone and 2 grams of molly was thrown away a week ago

that's 400 bucks worth of drugs, I just came back from a summer camp and promise that it would be the last time I party before getting a real job
moving out of country soon to get a real job in a month actually
But I'm tweaking so hard, literally jumped in the dumpster to look for my stash yesterday for 3 freaking hours, I'm losing it

There's so many reason I threw away my stash, leaving the country soon, girlfriend said will break up with me if I keep being a fiend, these drugs gave me the worst hangover of my life, my roommate tweaked me out, afraid of cops etc etc

But now I can feel the withdrawl, like I'm going to die. Its weird too i have been pretty clean for the past 6 months I thought I gotten over it


--------------------
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I just threw away my entire stash and now I'm tweaking [Re: acidjoint] * 1
    #23361217 -

How often were you using ?

Physical withdrawal isn't usually associated with MDMA , not sure about methylone .

Anyways sounds like you made a good choice .


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I just threw away my entire stash and now I'm tweaking [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23361227 -

that molly was probably cut with meth or speed
but that isn't the main point, I just want to do drugs,any drugs, coke, special k whatever but I'm literally almost 24 with no real job and I'm moving to China soon to start over and I can imagine the next few years being dry and just work overload

that makes me wanna kill myself


--------------------
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I just threw away my entire stash and now I'm tweaking [Re: acidjoint]
    #23361267 -

Never just flush drugs,hide them away from your home,have stashed before in restrooms air vents nooks on outside of buildings plumbing heating panels


--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I just threw away my entire stash and now I'm tweaking [Re: acidjoint]
    #23361290 -

Just go buy a six pack. I mean how hard is that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I just threw away my entire stash and now I'm tweaking [Re: Love_spirit]
    #23361369 -

A while ago I was taking Methylone and Mephedrone every day for over a year. It got so bad when I ran out one time I literally ripped the wall apart because I had hidden a small amount on top of a window and it had fallen in a crack. It was hard. When I gave it up it was sucky, but it was worth it. Give it time and things will get better.


--------------------
   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I just threw away my entire stash and now I'm tweaking [Re: Bunji Fungi]
    #23361375 -

yeah as bunji said it sucks but it does get easier the more time goes by.

You could pick up some kratom to help deal with the cravings and take the edge off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I just threw away my entire stash and now I'm tweaking [Re: Love_spirit]
    #23361381 -

Love_spirit said:
Just go buy a six pack. I mean how hard is that?




--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I just threw away my entire stash and now I'm tweaking [Re: acidjoint]
    #23361418 -

Why China ?

Why not smoke some weed; take some Kratom and or have a beer ?


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I just threw away my entire stash and now I'm tweaking [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23361579 -

Moonshoe said:
Why China ?

Why not smoke some weed; take some Kratom and or have a beer ?



cause it's where I'm from, haven't seen my parents in 3 years

I have a opportunity to be a screen writer there, it's either have a chance to make it in a shitty country or be a nobody in US
I mean eventually I will come back here


--------------------
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I just threw away my entire stash and now I'm tweaking [Re: Bunji Fungi]
    #23361601 -

Bunji Fungi said:
A while ago I was taking Methylone and Mephedrone every day for over a year. It got so bad when I ran out one time I literally ripped the wall apart because I had hidden a small amount on top of a window and it had fallen in a crack. It was hard. When I gave it up it was sucky, but it was worth it. Give it time and things will get better.



did you find it in the wall?


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I just threw away my entire stash and now I'm tweaking [Re: Bunji Fungi]
    #23361605 -

Bunji Fungi said:
A while ago I was taking Methylone and Mephedrone every day for over a year. It got so bad when I ran out one time I literally ripped the wall apart because I had hidden a small amount on top of a window and it had fallen in a crack. It was hard. When I gave it up it was sucky, but it was worth it. Give it time and things will get better.



I hear you, a drug binge just result into paranoia and anxiety. my serotonin get drained really fast, I would try to get fucked up every week but then i think about still got at least 40 years ahead of me and I kinda want to get healthy for a little. I already developed bad sleep apnea from drugs


--------------------
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I just threw away my entire stash and now I'm tweaking [Re: Love_spirit]
    #23361616 -

Love_spirit said:
Just go buy a six pack. I mean how hard is that?



getting drunk is fun if you are watching a sports game or just chill with your buddies, but then you go party in clubs and you see someone clearly having more fun on substances and all you can do is get more drunks it kinda sucks. I will say this though if they can let me smoke cigs in bars it will help me tremendously


--------------------
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I just threw away my entire stash and now I'm tweaking [Re: acidjoint]
    #23361630 -

Have you tried kratom? It is from asia and can have stimulating effects so you might dig it, its also really cheap when sourced right.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I just threw away my entire stash and now I'm tweaking [Re: musiclover420]
    #23361645 -

musiclover420 said:
Have you tried kratom? It is from asia and can have stimulating effects so you might dig it, its also really cheap when sourced right.



is it legal? I might try it


--------------------
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I just threw away my entire stash and now I'm tweaking [Re: acidjoint]
    #23361652 -

It's legal and I like it a hundred times more than alcohol.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I just threw away my entire stash and now I'm tweaking [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23361671 -

:whathesaid:

I know its illegal in thailand but that's just becouse it was cutting into their opium profits :mad2:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I just threw away my entire stash and now I'm tweaking [Re: musiclover420]
    #23361684 -

weed profits weed drug profit


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I just threw away my entire stash and now I'm tweaking [Re: Sheekle]
    #23361838 -

get some passionflower and kava kava

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I just threw away my entire stash and now I'm tweaking [Re: Sheekle]
    #23362011 -

Sheekle said:
weed profits weed drug profit



Sheekle you have  Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome :sad:


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* just checked on my stash....
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
notapillow 5,329 83 12/04/05 06:12 PM
by MxIndustry
* So I wrote a philosophy that explains the entire universe(and more) Hawkeye2 2,116 10 08/28/05 11:19 PM
by yousuck
* i just took a dip into my parents stash...
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 6,342 51 01/08/04 07:06 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* stashing weed in your car...
( 1 2 all )
subterranean 4,434 33 09/28/04 11:02 PM
by Snape
* The missing stash Jfisher 546 11 06/08/06 09:26 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* My roomate and/or friends steal my stash
( 1 2 all )
baraka 3,598 26 08/25/05 11:30 PM
by MagicalMystery
* My wife pinches from my stash... Gr8fulJ420 966 14 12/02/05 10:01 PM
by browndustin
* a fucking kid threw a rock at my car
( 1 2 3 all )
Phychotron 7,391 50 02/13/06 09:14 AM
by mediman0078

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
601 topic views. 4 members, 26 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.