Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My wife pinches from my stash...
    #5002589 -

and hides it. So when I smoke all our shit, we'll still have some for that in-between hookup time.

What would I do without her???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife pinches from my stash... [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #5002593 -

Now THAT is love.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife pinches from my stash... [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #5002603 -

I thought you were going to ask if it was alright to lop off her hands. Good to hear she doesn't smoke it herself behind a dumpster.


--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife pinches from my stash... [Re: TheDude]
    #5002607 -

While giving hobos blowjobs!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife pinches from my stash... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5002627 -

Heyoooooooo!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife pinches from my stash... [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #5002636 -

Irradiated_Feces said:
Heyoooooooo!



x 2


--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife pinches from my stash... [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #5002648 -

My BF is starting to smoke from my stash more and more often.
Before, never asked for any $$ towards it, as he'd probably end up using less then a gram out of what I have. Or, only take 1 or 2 puffs from a joint every few days.

always figured 'well, he tends to pay for the booze', and I'm not that heavy of a drinker, so may have a glass or two out of a wine bottle, so figured it kinda evened out.

However, he's dripping in more often (even if I'm not smoking). debating if I should ask him to toss in even $20 bucks towards it (considering how much it cost me, $20 isnt that much, but hey - a token of apprecation).

hrmm.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife pinches from my stash... [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #5002665 -

Gr8fulJ420 said:
and hides it. So when I smoke all our shit, we'll still have some for that in-between hookup time.





My girl friend does this too! It's great...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife pinches from my stash... [Re: kaniz]
    #5002678 -

Find a new spot to stash your stash!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife pinches from my stash... [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #5002687 -

i thought she would take it and smoke it i was like thats fucked up man but its pretty smart what shes doing


--------------------
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife pinches from my stash... [Re: kaniz]
    #5002692 -

I would never ask my gf for money for drugs. Just tell him to buy the next bag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife pinches from my stash... [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #5002708 -

awesome!

good deal :smile:


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife pinches from my stash... [Re: kaniz]
    #5002729 -

kaniz said:
debating if I should ask him to toss in even $20 bucks towards it (considering how much it cost me, $20 isnt that much, but hey - a token of apprecation).
hrmm.



Look man, the issue is bothering you. Ask the guy to pitch in so that you don't have to have some fucking resentment that will mess up your relationship. Otherwise, get over it and share your wealth. Communication is where it's at.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife pinches from my stash... [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #5007831 -

FIRST of all, I would like to say that it was MY stash, because I paid for it  :tongue:

Secondly, I would like to say that I would never ever dream of smoking any of it without my favorite husband, because I can't imagine it being enjoyable without him there. I hid it for his own good :wink:

I would never steal my own stash from my husband! How absurd! He should chop off my hands if I did that!

And lastly, I'd like to say that I don't need to hide anymore, because we are now amply supplied for a while, and he even paid for it  :bigjoint:



I gotta love him :inlove:


--------------------
Life's a journey. Take the scenic route.

        :sun: :heart: :heart: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife pinches from my stash... [Re: agr8fulchick]
    #5008509 -

My suggestion to all would be starting abusing your s/o. I don't see any other way to go about this issue!!

Just jokes of course! I love sharing my funk so my honey doesn't take any... I think! :laugh:


--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hunter S. Thompson shot self while talking with wife OrangeVWCamper 2,196 12 02/25/05 06:31 PM
by Arp
* Pinching weed is wrong but........
( 1 2 all )
PeterGriffin467 3,409 39 03/30/08 02:38 PM
by Alec_Baldwin
* i just took a dip into my parents stash...
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 6,342 51 01/08/04 07:06 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* he is crazy but, they took away his wife! joe666 525 6 03/17/06 02:00 PM
by joe666
* Author Wife of Aldous Huxley Dies at 96 bodynotdead 453 1 12/16/07 06:26 PM
by bodynotdead
* We all wish we had more hookups, now don't we?
( 1 2 all )
Konnrade 3,673 36 01/27/06 07:06 PM
by Ripple
* The Husband Store trendalM 1,110 6 07/17/06 04:51 PM
by debianlinux
* My wife of 17 years just packed her shit and left me.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
niteowl 16,279 187 06/06/08 11:40 AM
by WhiskeyClone

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
966 topic views. 1 members, 15 guests and 90 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.