Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Natures Brew and spices (ayahuasca report)
    #2331606 - 02/13/04 04:11 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

had an intersting experience today i made a brew out of a few things here's an overview of prep and materials used.

20g mhrb, 15 datura inoxia seeds, 3.5g salvia (plain leaf) and some nicotiana rustica leaf (i dunno why):

mhrb was ground fine and simmered for 1? hours in about 200mL water and a capful of vinegar (pH was 4). during the last ? hour I took  a cinnamon stick and threw it in there for flavor (bad move) I let soak in the slightly acidic water for about 3 hours, then strained. Put the strained mhrb back into a pot and added more vinegar water, transfered the cinnamon, added the salvia, datura, and a few tobacco leafs and continued to simmer for about 3-4hrs can't remember really. i then strained it again and this time let it simmer on low heat till it was about 4oz of liquid left. I put the brew in the fridge overnight to chill. I had been fasting recently to prepare for this journey and put much love into making this which is not something i usually do for the most part.

I woke up early this morning and immediatly swallowed 200mg harmaline in a gelcap (nice crystal extracted from rue :smile:) to start out the day and prepare for my trip, i took care of a few things while waiting for the harmaline to take effect, about 40mins later i have a nice relaxed buzz i know it's time to drink my brew. was kinda nervous since i never drank aya with datura and salvia but the doses were low so i knew everything would be alright. I drank the first two oz and as soon as the stuff entered my mouth it completly dried it out like i swallowed dessicant and was spicy hot due to the cinnamon (wish i never put it in there) other than that it tasted pretty good as far as aya goes, i think less cinnamon and some sugar would have made it taste actually good. a few mins later i had to walk off the nausea, deep breathing, rubbing the sternum ect. stuff a friend taught me to keep aya down long enough so enough D gets into your system. started feeling a little better so i down the rest of the drink and repeat my routine to prolong puking.

(all times from here on out are guesstimates) about 20mins later i lay down and turn some music and keep it low, starting to feel alert. another 10mins go by as i'm laying on the floor in my living room and it's time :frown: i didn't even bother to get up for some reason i just turned over and puked all over the floor in the middle of the room, i hadn't eaten for a while and knew it would only be liquid and foam (due to mhrb soapyness) so i didn't really care accept later i kept steping in it :nonono:

after the purge i feel exhausted put great, heavy breathing and some euphoria from the exertion so i just lay there and stare into the celing kinda resting until the effect come on and when they came on it was very surprising, almost like a DMT flash though it wasn't as quick or intense and didn't have the buzzing as pronounced but it was damn close. i sat and watched the geometric grid on the celing waving in and out and it enveloped me my entire field of vision was filled with fraticals and patterns it was amazing, i could focus my sight like a microscope and zoom in, i focused onto a piece of the grid and saw a light green DMT molocule and it keep seperating like mitosis I think it's called (when cells reproduce by doubling and creating two from one, 4 from two ect.) until the entire celing was covered in them. the celing became convex and started coming down on me like a imax screen if you ever saw one, and projected on the screen was tons of patters and these little creatures/things/elves/whatever working on machines or something (maybe mining?) I dunno what they were doing but it seemes if they stoped so would the world.

I just realized I'm an hour late for work (fuck) but there is more to this, i smoked some D and salvia later in the trip and will finish this report either tonight at work or tomorrow sometime.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: Natures Brew and spices [Re: John]
    #2331691 - 02/13/04 04:42 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Your brave for adding Datura..  :shocked:

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

#2333173 - 02/14/04 12:10 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

the datura added a natury tone to it even more so than normal, also gave me some shitty cotton mouth. i didn't notice to much more effects from it besides the time when the aya was going it seemed alot more intense than usual, same with the salvia. maybe it had to do with it or maybe it was just good bark, first time trying it from a diffrent vendor and was very pleased.

about the D i went outside on my back porch and brought along the pipe and started toking out there :smile: i looked like a fucking tweaker smoking out of a light bulb like crazy in the middle of a busy neighborhood in broad daylight but didn't much care, lots of cars and the mail lady went by as i was hitting the pipe, someone must have seen i was pretty close to the road. i won't even bother to try and explain what happened though it would take to long and words don't do it justice but it was rediculously intense, and lasted way longer than normal, well the really intense part was about the same but it taped off much slower.

after i regained my composure from smoking the D i figured i hadn't smoked salvia in a while and had some standarized 10x and packed up the bong and took two big rips and instantly remembered why it had been so long since i had smoked the shit. it wasn't as scary as some other experiences i've had with it but the trip is just so so shitty compared to anything else i had ever tried, that feeling it gives like the body high i guess it would be called is just straight annoying and the visuals just seemed so simple and without logic compared to dmt like diffrent colored blocks of diffrent shapes and sizes but all big, colorful, and stupid looking. if D and salvia were brothers than salvia would be the retarded one always trying to impress and out do, but rediculously failing and making himself look even dumber in the process. I question how anyone could enjoy the stuff after trying dmt.

--------------------

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #2333184 - 02/14/04 12:13 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jtryptamine said:

after i regained my composure from smoking the D i figured i hadn't smoked salvia in a while and had some standarized 10x and packed up the bong and took two big rips and instantly remembered why it had been so long since i had smoked the shit. it wasn't as scary as some other experiences i've had with it but the trip is just so so shitty compared to anything else i had ever tried, that feeling it gives like the body high i guess it would be called is just straight annoying and the visuals just seemed so simple and without logic compared to dmt like diffrent colored blocks of diffrent shapes and sizes but all big, colorful, and stupid looking. if D and salvia were brothers than salvia would be the retarded one always trying to impress and out do, but rediculously failing and making himself look even dumber in the process. I question how anyone could enjoy the stuff after trying dmt.

that sums up exactly how i feel about salvia :thumbdown:

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
Re: Natures Brew and spices [Re: Infrared]
    #2333311 - 02/14/04 01:03 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Damn, that shit sucks. I've used dmt lot's of times, and haven't smoked any salvia extract before (but i have 1g of 15x, 3-4g of 10x, and 1g 5x coming in the mail soon) . I have high hopes for salvia still actually, even after all the other drugs, because the stuff i've read on it is amazing. I think that salvia is probably a better drug with a clear mind (not high, messed up, or anything), but i am not justified to say. I posted something in the other drugs forum about smoking dmt and salvia at the same time. Have you done this before jt? Smoke some dmt first, then salvia straight after? It would probably ruin the dmt's effects having to take a big ass rip of salvia. Peace

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Re: Natures Brew and spices [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2333777 - 02/14/04 08:38 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

during a flash i wouldn't even be able to do any of that, it would be really hard for anyone if they broke through. also that would be like dumping a bunch of sand in your girlfriends pussy while you're fuckin her. you should have got a small amount instead of getting so much but at least you can trade if you don't like it.

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2335359 - 02/14/04 06:35 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

lol I don't know why so many people bash salvia..... I've smoked DMT plenty of times now and I still find salvia's effects very interesting

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Natures Brew and spices [Re: Strumpling]
    #2335775 - 02/14/04 09:57 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

try smoking salvia on acid. it makes ALOT more sense. its super high processing, i think it doesn't work in the same part of the brain of other hallucinagens. my friend said its similar to what happens to you when you stay awake for 2 weeks, your subconscious bleeds into your reality, then just add hallucinations and you've got salvia.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Natures Brew and spices [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2335787 - 02/14/04 09:59 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

this is my new favorite quote

Quote:

if D and salvia were brothers than salvia would be the retarded one always trying to impress and out do, but rediculously failing and making himself look even dumber in the process.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Re: Natures Brew and spices [Re: Strumpling]
    #2338219 - 02/15/04 04:50 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

heh and some people like to fuck man ass even after fuckin good pussy, nothing wrong with it i suspose, i just don't get it :tongue:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules