Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Let's see those tats!!!!
    #23260364 -

I'm sure a lot of you have super trippy psychedelic art I'm betting for some dope posts

I've got 2 at the moment:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's see those tats!!!! [Re: plektheplek]
    #23260395 -

I can dig it. Those tats are dope.

I got a samurai tattoo. I didn't really have a whole lot of time to think of what I wanted given the situation of when I got the tattoo, and samurai was the first thing to pop into my mind. Well actually a tribal tat was first but the artists there didn't dig the idea and i didn't want to make them do a tat they weren't going to be 100% on board with.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's see those tats!!!! [Re: plektheplek]
    #23260399 -

I had to contort my body a bit trying to get some of these pics so they might look a little stretched or warped





I also have a venom spider on my left shoulder which is hideous. oh and a sith symbol opposite the imperial crest on the same leg. I think thats all of them..


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's see those tats!!!! [Re: Fert Nitty]
    #23260469 -

The sun from soul eater?


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's see those tats!!!! [Re: Fert Nitty] * 1
    #23260473 -

Fert, sick fuckin tats my dude!!!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's see those tats!!!! [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 1
    #23260483 -

Seriously_trippin said:
The sun from soul eater?



and the moon

@conn thanks brad nowell is not finished neither is my tummy pieces.. they hurt like a bitch around my hipbones and ribs. especially after 3 hours


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's see those tats!!!! [Re: Fert Nitty]
    #23260494 -

On my back I have

THC
CBD
DMT
Psilocin
Mescaline
7-Hydroxymitraginine
Cocaine
Morphine
Codeine
Salvinorin A

Thats not in the order of appearance though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's see those tats!!!! [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23260548 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's see those tats!!!! [Re: plektheplek]
    #23267137 -




Some of my ink. Datura, papaver, Asian elephant, and lophophora.

Dig.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's see those tats!!!! [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23267143 -

Connoisseur said:
Fert, sick fuckin tats my dude!!!






Damn Conn....was that all in one session?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's see those tats!!!! [Re: mile69]
    #23267226 -

No I got em one at a time.

One time I got two at once actually.

Love your ink btw!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's see those tats!!!! [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23267236 -

Thanks man.
Dig yours too. For sure!
There's a few chems I'm gonna get before too long.
Lsd 25 will be the 1st.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's see those tats!!!! [Re: mile69]
    #23268025 -

Haven't gotten any tats yet, but I'm looking to get two tabs of Yellow Submarine blotter on either my wrist or ankle/foot. It'll be half of John Lennon's face :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's see those tats!!!! [Re: I Love Lucid]
    #23270580 -

I actually have some yellow sub tats as well.

Not the actual sub, but some images from the movie .

Ha.
Peace man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's see those tats!!!! [Re: plektheplek]
    #23272479 -



--------------------
BUSHRAT DOES NOT SOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's see those tats!!!! [Re: KEEPYOURAIDSAWAY]
    #23272480 -





bunch more, too lazy to upload



--------------------
BUSHRAT DOES NOT SOW

Edited by KEEPYOURAIDSAWAY (05/26/16 02:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's see those tats!!!! [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23272532 -

Connoisseur said:
Fert, sick fuckin tats my dude!!!






Ha. The moles are like a chemistry joke.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's see those tats!!!! [Re: koods]
    #23272955 -

:fearandloathing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's see those tats!!!! [Re: KEEPYOURAIDSAWAY] * 1
    #23273128 -

KEEPYOURAIDSAWAY said:




bunch more, too lazy to upload





are you fucking serious?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's see those tats!!!! [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #23273351 -

Wow, that's probably the most molecule tats I've seen on one person. Y no LSD tho? :smugjerry:

I don't have any tattoos but I'm gonna get my first one soon, probably in June. I wanna get this on my left arm somewhere:


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Yellow Submarine parody used in commercial LearyfanS 3,988 14 03/11/03 06:18 PM
by djfrog
* Show Me Your Tats!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomerInTheRye 4,544 63 09/21/15 07:06 AM
by Salomon
* Yellow Submarine is by far the trippiest movie of all time
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 8,765 53 07/16/11 04:45 AM
by SubMuncher
* picture of my next tat
( 1 2 all )
Banez 2,851 37 10/19/06 12:58 PM
by goobler
* Yellow Submarine remake LearyfanS 1,471 13 08/27/09 08:56 PM
by Learyfan
* Salvinorin -The Psychedelic Essence of Salvia Divinorum al_uh_looyah 657 0 02/27/07 12:51 PM
by al_uh_looyah
* Piercings & Tats
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Silversoul 6,071 99 10/23/05 10:00 AM
by Retired
* About to get this shit tatted
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
JvF 2,247 85 04/07/17 08:05 PM
by goldcaphunter

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,136 topic views. 4 members, 18 guests and 170 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.