Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Indentured servitude. [Re: 5150]
    #23204557 -

5150 said:
U moved to butte right? That was evel kneivals hometown ,crazy guy,he went to a santarium and signed up 200 nuts for life insurance,in so cal everyone just lives in their vehicles,third world country basically




Haha yes I didn't know that until very recently. Last town I lived in was Kurt cobains home town. I lived right by his house.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Indentured servitude. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #23204563 -

zappaisgod said:
Enjoywho said:
I'm working for my buddes dad remodeling. I have a whole story he told me to say when the state showed up and there's no building permit. And I was tearing the roof off by myself.



Around here the state is irrelevant to permitting, it is strictly local, and you don't need a permit to replace a roof or siding.  It is considered a repair.



It cost him 28$.so kind of just a big shrug. :shrug:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Garbage Warrior / Earthships cryptic_pickle 669 12 06/08/09 11:58 PM
by cryptic_pickle
* Earthships -- Sustainable Architecture C20H25N3O 556 9 05/07/10 12:32 PM
by C20H25N3O
* Jordan Peterson takes antidepressants ??!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
NOUS333 5,510 142 02/08/20 11:03 AM
by viraldrome
* Dr. Jordan B Peterson
( 1 2 3 all )
schwarg 2,411 47 05/22/17 10:03 AM
by Tantrika
* Thoughts on Jordan Peterson? (Looking for good debaters) Parasyte 588 12 02/14/18 09:11 PM
by Parasyte
* 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Patlal 8,475 185 08/10/13 12:43 AM
by Konyap
* are you smarter than most of your peers?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
morrowasted 9,040 122 04/28/14 09:27 PM
by xbloodwhipx
* Who is smarter, men or women?
( 1 2 all )
Cubiks Rubensis 4,895 35 04/03/09 10:18 AM
by TM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,926 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.