Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejester
Re: fungus around picked wet mushrooms
    #23156 - 07/04/00 08:37 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

well dude mushrooms are fungus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: fungus around picked wet mushrooms [Re: jester]
    #23158 - 07/04/00 08:37 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I'm almost positive that that's mycelium; remember that a fruiting body is just a consentrated pice of mycelium, if it gets the right conditions it'll try to grow; i'd say you produced the right conditions... ...is it on the caps to? I'd assume that you know what mycelium looks like; if you do just make sure it doesn't look like a contam... if you wanna grow it you should be able to or just dry it; it'll be fine (if it's not a contam)

Anonymous

#23159 - 07/05/00 05:17 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Nubs-

nah it's just all white, and it's growing on the caps as well. doesn't have a bad or sour smell or anything...oh and will this fuck me up even harder?

------------------
Peace, Love and 420 to all.

OfflineDinoMyc
Ipsa scientiapotestas est
    #23160 - 07/05/00 05:51 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

have you read much about cultivation?
unless you have made a serious oversight, you should have noticed that you are NOT supposed to use plastic EVER to store, unless your throwing them in the freezer..
dry them, or eat them..
dont try to keep them fresh, it doesnt work that way

--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

Anonymous

#23161 - 07/05/00 06:30 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Yo dude; i got no idea, that's kinda fucked up.... ....i wouldn't eat'em... ...next time put them in a paper bag and put'em in the fridge (they'll go bad after 2 to 4 days though)... ...i don't think that wrecks the trip but i'm not sure, i normaly dry them...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates