Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Ouch. I'm 20 and need oral implants [Re: California]
    #23028555 -

How often do u brush? Be honest


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ouch. I'm 20 and need oral implants [Re: Mr. Magic]
    #23028558 -

Meth mouth weakens teeth because of grinding. The real key is flossing.  But it is all irrelevant if you can't fight infection--your teeth will get weakened. 

No, I don't do meth.  I haven't for years.  But adderall and bupropion cause the same problems.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ouch. I'm 20 and need oral implants [Re: starfire_xes]
    #23028569 -

Hmm i grind my teeth all the time idk why exactly...i mean like in my day to day life i do.

I was grinding the hell out of my teeth while i was trippin on 4 aco met.

Dont doubt i do it in my sleep too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ouch. I'm 20 and need oral implants [Re: Mr. Magic] * 1
    #23028608 -

Mr. Magic said:
Brushing plaque off ur teeth leaves them vulnerable...it accumulates as protection :smugjerry:



Totally bro. And the fluoride will completely calcify your pineal gland. You want to connect with the universe, dont you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ouch. I'm 20 and need oral implants [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #23028684 -

Yeah bro totally


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ouch. I'm 20 and need oral implants [Re: Mr. Magic]
    #23028695 -

FUCK the dentist. Take care of your teeth. Good luck OP.


--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ouch. I'm 20 and need oral implants [Re: Mr. Magic]
    #23028718 -

Mr. Magic said:
Hmm i grind my teeth all the time idk why exactly...i mean like in my day to day life i do.

I was grinding the hell out of my teeth while i was trippin on 4 aco met.

Dont doubt i do it in my sleep too.



Been grinding since I was a kid. Chipped a lot of teeth. Looking to get some work done soon. Again. Hasn't been a year yet. Get a mouth guard and wear it. Years go by fast. I've cracked so many in half I don't even know how many I've had.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ouch. I'm 20 and need oral implants [Re: Mr. Magic]
    #23028754 -

Mr. Magic said:
Oh im also 20 too! Ive actually been told i have a great smile so :shrug: ill regret not brushing some day tho ik that.

Anytime i decide im gonna start i make it a week max then quit again...so i just never have for a long time now.



Doesn't your breath smell like dumpster water? Your mouth is connected to everything. You should really start. Tooth pain makes people suicidal. Your future is bleak if you don't take care of your mouth. It's no joke. http://www.businessinsider.com/what-happens-if-you-dont-brush-and-floss-your-teeth-2014-2

Edited by Rewindicus (03/21/16 04:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ouch. I'm 20 and need oral implants [Re: Mr. Magic]
    #23028755 -

Mr. Magic said:
How often do u brush? Be honest



I brush when I wake. After every meal. Before bed. Always.


--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ouch. I'm 20 and need oral implants [Re: Rewindicus]
    #23028865 -

Thats good man and thats the right way to do it, but idk ill always end up overlooking it.

Honestly idk if my breath even smells bad. It does in the morning but thats pretty normal anyway. My teeth dont even look that terrible and i have zero plaque somehow...dont even ask how :shrug:

Ig since my teeth dont seem to show it ive put it off but i know its unhealthy practice.

I think i can kinda blame my parents a little on that cus they didnt even try to get me to brush so of course i never did.

Maybe ill try and start again and really stick to it this time. Honestly for awhilr i didnt care cus id just had a traumatic break up with my girl and so after i had no interest in taking care of myself.

Ive been doin better tho and am finally coming to terms with everything. Plus i really need to find me a women.

Want to know another thing? Lol welll i only shower like 2 times a week max...idk i just really quit taking care of myself big time for awhile there and now its become a habit.

So yes i do need to see a psychiatrist for many things but ive tried that and didnt really help.

I just need some motivation...ig deep down im still depressed. I dont really feel as if i matter, so why should the way i look matter? Its already been determined im treatment resistant depressive. So i have to figure these things out on my own somehow.

Maybe taking better care of myself would be a good first step.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ouch. I'm 20 and need oral implants [Re: Adden]
    #23028872 -

Dys said:
Mr. Magic said:
Hmm i grind my teeth all the time idk why exactly...i mean like in my day to day life i do.

I was grinding the hell out of my teeth while i was trippin on 4 aco met.

Dont doubt i do it in my sleep too.



Been grinding since I was a kid. Chipped a lot of teeth. Looking to get some work done soon. Again. Hasn't been a year yet. Get a mouth guard and wear it. Years go by fast. I've cracked so many in half I don't even know how many I've had.



Ive thought of buying a guard to wear while i sleep atleast, i might have to go do that today. I have some serious problems with lock jaw also...sucks.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ouch. I'm 20 and need oral implants [Re: Mr. Magic]
    #23028874 -

They help. Even the cheap ones in the store. The firm fitted ones dentists have now are smaller and less clunky and thin. You don't have to struggle to not talk like a retard. I bet you get headaches a lot too?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ouch. I'm 20 and need oral implants [Re: Adden]
    #23028901 -

Yeah i do quite often...maybe i should go see a dentist. Im just terrified of what hes gonna say...when i got those crowns done when i was younger i was in so much pain...it was a long 2 weeks of taking a shit ton of advil and looking up ways to ease the pain. Nothing ever worked. I think it engraved a little hatred in me for dentist lol

Do u also get lock jaw? Its bad when i first wake up in the morning i have to pop it and move my jaw around to loosen it up. Ive had it completely lock up on me many times also...its not a fun feelin.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ouch. I'm 20 and need oral implants [Re: Rewindicus]
    #23028907 -

Rewindicus said:
Mr. Magic said:
How often do u brush? Be honest



I brush when I wake. After every meal. Before bed. Always.



I brush when I wake up, floss and rinse with mouthwash (very well; I don't like leaving that shit in my mouth after I spit it out, so I rinse my mouth out for like a full minute afterward) 3 times a day at about 4-6 hours apart.

Fuck the dentist. After a root canal in 2009, I swore I'd take very good care of my oral hygiene.


--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ouch. I'm 20 and need oral implants [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #23028943 -

why not just go with dentures? you dont take care of your teeth now, what makes you think the new ones will last? at least with dentures you'll save money, and your teeth will always be white

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ouch. I'm 20 and need oral implants [Re: Mac DeMushroom] * 2
    #23029101 -

mac102250 said:
I am 20 and I have extremely poor oral health. I've been drinking soda since I could walk, and I never really got into the routine of brushing my teeth until quite recently. Bad genes and a fear of the dentist also didn't help.

My dentist says I need to have every tooth extracted. It will cost about 60k in dental implants to get my smile back.

I can't get over it. I am lucky enough to be able to afford implants and anesthesia but the thought of waking up without teeth is terrifying. It will take two weeks of healing after the extractions, and then finally the drilling into my skull begins and they can put in the implants.

I am so anxious and I guess I just needed to talk to about it, not sure I can talk to my friends about this. Does anyone have dental impants here and can share about their experience?



I want a picture of that horrible mouth of yours.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ouch. I'm 20 and need oral implants [Re: Mac DeMushroom]
    #23029144 -

I weighed the options for you, I think you should get breast implants instead.
they're a lot cheaper, you can play with them and you'll impress all your friends
with your beautiful tits

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ouch. I'm 20 and need oral implants [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #23029168 -

Better yet.

OP has to do a few rounds of bare knuckle boxing. That'll get rid of the teeth without having to pay to get them pulled.

Then he has super glue tooth shaped chunk of aluminum he will make himself by melting soda cans into a cast.

No more brushing needed for life.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ouch. I'm 20 and need oral implants [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #23029217 -




Your teeth will still hurt and be rotten, but they will look awesome from a distance.


--------------------
I was pessimistic in my youth. Now I can just follow the Toronto Raptors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ouch. I'm 20 and need oral implants [Re: Mac DeMushroom] * 1
    #23029393 -

Quote:
never really got into the routine of brushing my teeth



You sir, are disgusting


--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* [Poll]When do you brush your teeth?
( 1 2 all )
Requiem 4,321 28 06/17/04 05:47 AM
by Innvertigo
* Why do we brush our teeths in the morning?
( 1 2 all )
deadmoap 1,939 20 01/20/06 02:28 PM
by Jadian
* Do you brush your teeth in the shower?
( 1 2 all )
neuro 4,789 35 11/15/03 05:08 PM
by Ripple
* RF ID chip implantation required for work trendalM 1,702 17 02/13/06 02:38 PM
by Redstorm
* The Best Mouthwash
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dumbfounded1600 3,687 75 01/20/08 06:26 AM
by UnholyChild666
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 7,107 23 10/07/07 08:28 AM
by Learyfan
* MD 20/20
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 1,936 25 01/07/06 09:24 PM
by Fireside
* distilling mouthwash? PoopSoap 4,762 12 10/09/13 07:11 PM
by roachy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,272 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 61 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.