Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I gave my 2006 Toyota away to the AIDS Research Foundation
    #23006915 -

It had a bad clutch, and needed some body work, but I put 10 years of driving on it doing consulting jobs and traveling.  It was a good car and I didn't want to hassle with selling it before I move since I have a new Tacoma Pickup.

So I donated it to the AIDS Research foundation since I think that is a good cause.  I was cured for free  (well, it cost me a few thousand)) of HCV and I couldn't find a HEP C donation so I did this. 

I hope they find an AIDS cure, its still a scourge.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gave my 2006 Toyota away to the AIDS Research Foundation [Re: starfire_xes]
    #23006924 -

I'm sure your Toyota holds the cure to AIDS.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gave my 2006 Toyota away to the AIDS Research Foundation [Re: Patlal]
    #23006930 -

Patlal said:
I'm sure your Toyota holds the cure to AIDS.



No, but it gives them some money to do reseearch.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gave my 2006 Toyota away to the AIDS Research Foundation [Re: starfire_xes]
    #23006941 -

starfire_xes said:
Patlal said:
I'm sure your Toyota holds the cure to AIDS.



No, but it gives them some money to do reseearch.



The cure lies within the Toyota. Tell them to take a few blood tests on it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gave my 2006 Toyota away to the AIDS Research Foundation [Re: Patlal]
    #23006943 -

Nice, hopefully it goes to good use.

I never donated to any charities until my apartment complex went up in flames last year. Red Cross came out and gave everyone who lived there food and clothing money and free stay at a hotel for a week. They were literally the first people on the scene after the fire and police departments. I hadn't quite realized just how involved in local communities they were as an organization. So I donate $10 a month to em, has had obvious value to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gave my 2006 Toyota away to the AIDS Research Foundation [Re: PatrickKn]
    #23008162 -

it changes things a lot....and i rather give to causes than.....government PUKE


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gave my 2006 Toyota away to the AIDS Research Foundation [Re: PatrickKn]
    #23008165 -

PatrickKn said:
Nice, hopefully it goes to good use.

I never donated to any charities until my apartment complex went up in flames last year. Red Cross came out and gave everyone who lived there food and clothing money and free stay at a hotel for a week. They were literally the first people on the scene after the fire and police departments. I hadn't quite realized just how involved in local communities they were as an organization. So I donate $10 a month to em, has had obvious value to me.



The CEO makes $500,000 a year is all imo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gave my 2006 Toyota away to the AIDS Research Foundation [Re: dixienormous]
    #23008239 -

your point is?


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gave my 2006 Toyota away to the AIDS Research Foundation [Re: starfire_xes]
    #23008243 -

straight to isis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gave my 2006 Toyota away to the AIDS Research Foundation [Re: Patlal]
    #23008266 -

Patlal said:
I'm sure your Toyota holds the cure to AIDS.



Patlal said:
starfire_xes said:
Patlal said:
I'm sure your Toyota holds the cure to AIDS.



No, but it gives them some money to do reseearch.



The cure lies within the Toyota. Tell them to take a few blood tests on it.



Read the rules situated at the top of this forum; don't post useless shit.

You always doing this, Pat.

:aweohyou:

That's good of you, Star. Every bit of money counts towards charities that are finding cures or significant help to diseases, like cancer, dementia, AIDs, etc.


--------------------
Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute or an hour or a day or even a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
mY [Re: daz01]
    #23008351 -

daz01 said:
Patlal said:
I'm sure your Toyota holds the cure to AIDS.



Patlal said:
starfire_xes said:
Patlal said:
I'm sure your Toyota holds the cure to AIDS.



No, but it gives them some money to do reseearch.



The cure lies within the Toyota. Tell them to take a few blood tests on it.



Read the rules situated at the top of this forum; don't post useless shit.

You always doing this, Pat.

:aweohyou:

That's good of you, Star. Every bit of money counts towards charities that are finding cures or significant help to diseases, like cancer, dementia, AIDs, etc.



Thanks.  You are from SCOTLAND>  Our family is originally from Glengarry.
]\
\\


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gave my 2006 Toyota away to the AIDS Research Foundation [Re: starfire_xes]
    #23008355 -

starfire_xes said:
Patlal said:
I'm sure your Toyota holds the cure to AIDS.



No, but it gives them some money to do reseearch.



They already get billions.
They dont want it cured.

They love fundraisers!

You just helped out freeloaders.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gave my 2006 Toyota away to the AIDS Research Foundation [Re: WhyDidiDoThis]
    #23008364 -

If that was true they wouldn't have found the cure for HCV.  Anyway, better to give it to someone other than the government.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gave my 2006 Toyota away to the AIDS Research Foundation [Re: starfire_xes]
    #23008423 -

@Pat
Awesome, man! :super:

TORCUTT said:
starfire_xes said:
Patlal said:
I'm sure your Toyota holds the cure to AIDS.



No, but it gives them some money to do reseearch.



They already get billions.
They dont want it cured.

They love fundraisers!

You just helped out freeloaders.



It's this type of negative thinking that will slow down the progression of improving our understanding of the human body and mind and it's related conditions.
Do you have any idea of how much money and time is needed to do research on the thousands of health problems we humans have?
Charities aren't perfect, a large part of the money probably does not go towards what you want it to but.... it's better than nothing. It's not expensive to donate say, 5 bucks every few months or whenever you feel like it :shrug:


--------------------
Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute or an hour or a day or even a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gave my 2006 Toyota away to the AIDS Research Foundation [Re: daz01]
    #23008441 -

How was the donation process. I am personally looking at donating my car as well


--------------------
All submitted posts are by Someone Who Isn't Me and in any event are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gave my 2006 Toyota away to the AIDS Research Foundation [Re: natzyshroomer]
    #23008448 -

natzyshroomer said:
How was the donation process. I am personally looking at donating my car as well




just go online, to 'Donate Cars' pick a charity, and then fill in some information.  then they will call you and get information.  Like, what is the condition, etc, the VIN.  Then they arrange for a tow-truck to pick it up the next day, and you sign over the title to the company that does the donation.  It is an insurance firm that handles cars that does the paperwork.  Then the sale of the vehicle proceeds goes to your chosen charity, and you get a receipt.  ITs simple.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gave my 2006 Toyota away to the AIDS Research Foundation [Re: starfire_xes]
    #23009579 -

Was that the new 1k pill cure or an older cure


--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LSD Symposium 2006 (100th Birthday of Albert Hofmann)- Basel(13-15 January) butterflydawn 1,691 16 10/27/05 01:35 PM
by butterflydawn
* man recovers from aids zenmunk 1,119 15 11/13/05 01:11 PM
by RocketPotato
* LSD symposium - January 13-15th 2006 - Basil Switzerland
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 5,809 23 02/21/08 07:50 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Research Paper: "War on drugs and how it has failed" ISH 1,381 5 12/17/05 10:16 AM
by Ramlaen
* Universities should give out aderal as study aids.
( 1 2 all )
SawaziB 2,819 23 05/06/05 07:22 PM
by carzyfingers
* Stem cell research (poll and post) Silven 2,589 19 10/12/04 11:09 PM
by silversoul7
* The Papaver Foundation! PapaverS 1,644 15 09/24/04 09:14 PM
by Hooty
* bai bai research chems
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 6,543 32 07/24/04 08:17 PM
by Fungushungry

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,397 topic views. 1 members, 44 guests and 310 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.