Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Almost Feeling Sympathetic for Undercovers at SOSMP [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22984615 -

I got a narc vibe from a guy who came under my canopy one time

dude named off like 4 obscure drugs, one being mescaline

So I said you got mescaline? with no intent to buy

the guys body language and voice trembled

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Feeling Sympathetic for Undercovers at SOSMP [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22984725 -

OhMrJohnson said:
Something tells me most of the narcs aren't doing it because they were/are being forced to do it by their department

Most of them do it because they personally take some kind of sick and twisted satisfaction out of it

Sure perhaps there are a few select minority among them who happen to feel remorseful for their actions but in my opinion they aren't any better for it because in the end they're still perpetuating the same shitty worthless game regardless of how they personally feel about it



Yep. I met a narc who openly bragged about befriending high school kids, getting them to buy him drugs, and arresting them.

Anyone remember that whole ordeal a few years back where that autistic kid who had no friends finally made a friend who turned out to be a undercover who wanted/got him to buy a bag of weed for him? That's some seriously fucked up shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Feeling Sympathetic for Undercovers at SOSMP [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22984764 -

OhMrJohnson said:
Narcs at festivals deserve no sympathy

Anyone who would be willing to fuck another human being's life up for the sake of meeting a quota is a piece of shit in my book

Busting heroin dealers and shit is one thing but busting people who aren't hurting others with what they're selling is just wrong



What's wrong with heroin dealers?

Ultimately the user makes their choices, the dealers just provide a service.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Feeling Sympathetic for Undercovers at SOSMP [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22984969 -

Oftentimes it was the very same dealers who helped them get addicted to heroin in the first place

All they care about is turning a profit, they don't care if what they're selling makes people sick or kills people or turns people into shells of who they once were.. they are not in the same boat as people at festivals selling weed or psychedelics to fellow like-minded psychonauts.. they are predators preying on the feeble minds of junkies and the naive who don't know any better


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Feeling Sympathetic for Undercovers at SOSMP [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22984985 -

:whathesaid:

Off to work now... :frown: On this beautiful day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Feeling Sympathetic for Undercovers at SOSMP [Re: kr0nik0]
    #22985193 -

kr0nik0 said:
Sheekle said:
DiscoBiscuitsTrip said:
Was at Aura this weekend to, luckily had no problems, but the guy camped next to me had 6 cops surround his campsite when he was filling up his pen. They where hiding in the dark. I'm sure some cops don't enjoy busting kids for having a good time but there also is a lot of sketchy shit that goes down at Suwannee. Its one of the shitty realities of the Suwannee, everyone is doing a lot of illegal shit.



Lol @ 6 cops hiding in the dark to book someone over hash oil at a festival. This thread sux, I'm glad I didn't come across too much LEO BS at Hulaween. Having second thoughts about Wanee fest now though. The cops in the OP would quit their jobs if they were worthwhile human beings.



I don't know what everyone else is talking about but the cops have always been so damn cool at Suwannee. At least with me.

During the first morning of Hulaween I had to walk to the general store to grab some ice, still incredibly fucked up. It was right as the sun was rising and everyone that had tripped the night before seemed to be wondering the grounds with joy.

Anyways, I get myself to the store which must have been at least a mile away, two 10lb bags of ice thrown over my shoulders, ready to get back to camp. Unfortunately I got incredibly lost over by where the expensive RV's are parked.

30 minutes after wandering, ice melting all over me, I see a cop next to his squad car. I go over there and ask him if he knows how to get back to campsite E. The cop points to his golf cart, tells me to get in, and off we went.
It was a good 15 minute ride back to camp and this guy had nothing but pleasant things to say to my scrambled brains including "just you and your friends be careful buying stuff out here. You can't know if it's real."

:lol:

And in response to whoever said they smoke blunts, bongs, snort lines of coke, etc in broad daylight. That's very true from what I've seen.
The camp directly behind me consisted of a couple acquaintances and about 10 random heads. No matter what time of day or night there was a plethora of drugs out there in the open. Within viewing distance of one of the main paths nonetheless. Still, no cops fucked with them/us.

Suwannee is a special place. Wannee is going to be another magical weekend.
:smile: You better come, Sheeks! :crankey:



The cops in uniform there are AWESOME. I've had good conversations with all of the ones I've talked to for more than a minute.

At Aura last year they had the "Yes on 2" campaigners working which is for getting mmj in Florida and a cop jumped off his golf cart to sign the petition. While doing it he said, "Hey man, if it weren't for the uniform I'd definitely be doing it myself". This was so perfectly timed as my close minded ass girlfriend wouldn't sign the petition herself lol.

Normally I don't feel comfortable talking to cops no matter how innocent I am but I love talking to the Suwannee cops in uniform. Very positive people and friends with all of the staff at the park.


--------------------
Do not let psychedelics allow you to think lower of people who haven't done them or don't plan on doing them because "they don't know the truth". Let your enlightenment acknowledge that everyone is equal and that no one is inferior. This mentality goes against what they are meant for.
By the way, everything typed on this account is completely fictional and all for the purpose of entertainment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Feeling Sympathetic for Undercovers at SOSMP [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22985214 -

OhMrJohnson said:
Oftentimes it was the very same dealers who helped them get addicted to heroin in the first place

All they care about is turning a profit, they don't care if what they're selling makes people sick or kills people or turns people into shells of who they once were.. they are not in the same boat as people at festivals selling weed or psychedelics to fellow like-minded psychonauts.. they are predators preying on the feeble minds of junkies and the naive who don't know any better



Speaking of, I'm pretty sure I saw someone ODing on what was probably heroin at the festival, right in the music at the amphitheater stage. He was down on a inflatable bed and a cop and paramedic were tapping his chest and shit trying to get him to get up and he just looked so damn lifeless. I was sassed out of my mind but I'm pretty sure I saw him open up his eyes at one point. I hope he was alright but I kept on thinking about it later at night; shit was frickin freaky man.

Fuck heroin.


--------------------
Do not let psychedelics allow you to think lower of people who haven't done them or don't plan on doing them because "they don't know the truth". Let your enlightenment acknowledge that everyone is equal and that no one is inferior. This mentality goes against what they are meant for.
By the way, everything typed on this account is completely fictional and all for the purpose of entertainment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Feeling Sympathetic for Undercovers at SOSMP [Re: PsychedelicGinge]
    #22985317 -

PsychedelicGinge said:
kr0nik0 said:
I don't know what everyone else is talking about but the cops have always been so damn cool at Suwannee. At least with me.

During the first morning of Hulaween I had to walk to the general store to grab some ice, still incredibly fucked up. It was right as the sun was rising and everyone that had tripped the night before seemed to be wondering the grounds with joy.

Anyways, I get myself to the store which must have been at least a mile away, two 10lb bags of ice thrown over my shoulders, ready to get back to camp. Unfortunately I got incredibly lost over by where the expensive RV's are parked.

30 minutes after wandering, ice melting all over me, I see a cop next to his squad car. I go over there and ask him if he knows how to get back to campsite E. The cop points to his golf cart, tells me to get in, and off we went.
It was a good 15 minute ride back to camp and this guy had nothing but pleasant things to say to my scrambled brains including "just you and your friends be careful buying stuff out here. You can't know if it's real."

:lol:

And in response to whoever said they smoke blunts, bongs, snort lines of coke, etc in broad daylight. That's very true from what I've seen.
The camp directly behind me consisted of a couple acquaintances and about 10 random heads. No matter what time of day or night there was a plethora of drugs out there in the open. Within viewing distance of one of the main paths nonetheless. Still, no cops fucked with them/us.

Suwannee is a special place. Wannee is going to be another magical weekend.
:smile: You better come, Sheeks! :crankey:



The cops in uniform there are AWESOME. I've had good conversations with all of the ones I've talked to for more than a minute.

At Aura last year they had the "Yes on 2" campaigners working which is for getting mmj in Florida and a cop jumped off his golf cart to sign the petition. While doing it he said, "Hey man, if it weren't for the uniform I'd definitely be doing it myself". This was so perfectly timed as my close minded ass girlfriend wouldn't sign the petition herself lol.

Normally I don't feel comfortable talking to cops no matter how innocent I am but I love talking to the Suwannee cops in uniform. Very positive people and friends with all of the staff at the park.



Have you ever thought that maybe they're trying to get some info out of you about what people are doing/what you're doing/or what you've seen going on at the festival by what they probably perceive as "some festival hippie". Just a thought. I'm sure there's had to have been some stupid hippie kids who've slipped up and accidentally said something they shouldn't have when having a conversation with a cop at some festival.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Feeling Sympathetic for Undercovers at SOSMP [Re: SLCxPunk]
    #22985331 -

SLCxPunk said:
PsychedelicGinge said:
kr0nik0 said:
I don't know what everyone else is talking about but the cops have always been so damn cool at Suwannee. At least with me.

During the first morning of Hulaween I had to walk to the general store to grab some ice, still incredibly fucked up. It was right as the sun was rising and everyone that had tripped the night before seemed to be wondering the grounds with joy.

Anyways, I get myself to the store which must have been at least a mile away, two 10lb bags of ice thrown over my shoulders, ready to get back to camp. Unfortunately I got incredibly lost over by where the expensive RV's are parked.

30 minutes after wandering, ice melting all over me, I see a cop next to his squad car. I go over there and ask him if he knows how to get back to campsite E. The cop points to his golf cart, tells me to get in, and off we went.
It was a good 15 minute ride back to camp and this guy had nothing but pleasant things to say to my scrambled brains including "just you and your friends be careful buying stuff out here. You can't know if it's real."

:lol:

And in response to whoever said they smoke blunts, bongs, snort lines of coke, etc in broad daylight. That's very true from what I've seen.
The camp directly behind me consisted of a couple acquaintances and about 10 random heads. No matter what time of day or night there was a plethora of drugs out there in the open. Within viewing distance of one of the main paths nonetheless. Still, no cops fucked with them/us.

Suwannee is a special place. Wannee is going to be another magical weekend.
:smile: You better come, Sheeks! :crankey:



The cops in uniform there are AWESOME. I've had good conversations with all of the ones I've talked to for more than a minute.

At Aura last year they had the "Yes on 2" campaigners working which is for getting mmj in Florida and a cop jumped off his golf cart to sign the petition. While doing it he said, "Hey man, if it weren't for the uniform I'd definitely be doing it myself". This was so perfectly timed as my close minded ass girlfriend wouldn't sign the petition herself lol.

Normally I don't feel comfortable talking to cops no matter how innocent I am but I love talking to the Suwannee cops in uniform. Very positive people and friends with all of the staff at the park.



Have you ever thought that maybe they're trying to get some info out of you about what people are doing/what you're doing/or what you've seen going on at the festival by what they probably perceive as "some festival hippie". Just a thought. I'm sure there's had to have been some stupid hippie kids who've slipped up and accidentally said something they shouldn't have when having a conversation with a cop at some festival.



Yeah I'm not dumb enough to say anything like that around a cop lol. If someone is stupid enough to bring shit like that up to a cop then they shouldn't talk to cops. The most I'll go to is saying people don't know how to control themselves out there with what they're putting into their bodies.


--------------------
Do not let psychedelics allow you to think lower of people who haven't done them or don't plan on doing them because "they don't know the truth". Let your enlightenment acknowledge that everyone is equal and that no one is inferior. This mentality goes against what they are meant for.
By the way, everything typed on this account is completely fictional and all for the purpose of entertainment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Feeling Sympathetic for Undercovers at SOSMP [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22985347 -

OhMrJohnson said:
Narcs at festivals deserve no sympathy

Anyone who would be willing to fuck another human being's life up for the sake of meeting a quota is a piece of shit in my book

Busting heroin dealers and shit is one thing but busting people who aren't hurting others with what they're selling is just wrong



seriously. "oh my poor undercover narc feelings" how about the peoples lives he just ruined. not to mention at a festival of all places. fuck them dude, zero sympathy


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Feeling Sympathetic for Undercovers at SOSMP [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #22985365 -

Those cops definitely clocked in thinking, "How many people can I help today, how many lives can I save from violent criminals?"

No way they were chatting it up about how many dopers they were gonna take down or who could get the biggest bust of the festival...

:canthelpbutlaugh:


--------------------
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Feeling Sympathetic for Undercovers at SOSMP [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #22985388 -

Rebelutionsssss said:
OhMrJohnson said:
Narcs at festivals deserve no sympathy

Anyone who would be willing to fuck another human being's life up for the sake of meeting a quota is a piece of shit in my book

Busting heroin dealers and shit is one thing but busting people who aren't hurting others with what they're selling is just wrong



seriously. "oh my poor undercover narc feelings" how about the peoples lives he just ruined. not to mention at a festival of all places. fuck them dude, zero sympathy



I definitely get this, and some really do seem to enjoy busting people like the ones that will literally go out of their way to look like wooks. I feel like the ones who start to feel this way either will quit or kill themselves to be honest.


--------------------
Do not let psychedelics allow you to think lower of people who haven't done them or don't plan on doing them because "they don't know the truth". Let your enlightenment acknowledge that everyone is equal and that no one is inferior. This mentality goes against what they are meant for.
By the way, everything typed on this account is completely fictional and all for the purpose of entertainment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Feeling Sympathetic for Undercovers at SOSMP [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22985428 -

Almost every heroin dealer I've ever had only sells to fund their own habit.

If people want drugs, they're going to get them anyways. I don't understand why heroin dealers are so hated. If someone can't control their impulses that's their fault.

Even if every heroin dealer stopped selling, people would still be shooting opiates and if not that, it's easy to home cook heroin into morphine.

I can see where you're coming from, but to me no dealer, no matter the substance should be responsible for other people's actions.

That's just my opinions though. I'm sure almost everyone disagrees with me.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Feeling Sympathetic for Undercovers at SOSMP [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22985461 -

But the thing about it is heroin dealers know damn well that they are personally responsible for their clients getting the drugs in the first place if nothing else, and they know damn well what can and does happen to many people who go down that path but yet they go on doing it anyway for their own selfish ends

That's what's wrong about it in my opinion, they're selling the shit and while they may not be responsible for what people choose to do with it they are responsible for enabling said people and perpetuating the endless cycle of opiate addiction which has ravaged the world and wrecked so many lives so many times over

Sure people would still be shooting pharma opiates you're right about that but if all the heroin dealers disappeared at least people wouldn't have to keep lining their pockets and keep the shitty process going


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Feeling Sympathetic for Undercovers at SOSMP [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22985476 -

Ugh, fuck heroin and junkies. Why anyone would do heroin is completely beyond me. Such a vile drug, all that shit is. I saw some cracked out lady in the store yesterday, every single thing she "bought" she borrowed money from the people she was with. She was maybe in her 40's or so. She looked 50. The other people she was with, I'm guessing her family members, were all in their late 60's, early 70's or so. She was like, "I need 20 dollars for this." Then she made a separate transaction for some other shit, it was like 6 bottles of some kind of medicine. She said quoted, "Let me just use your card. I'll pay you back." I was literally the next person in line. I just stood there thinking :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Feeling Sympathetic for Undercovers at SOSMP [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22985491 -

But people would just be lining their products selling different opiates?

Like, if you're going to hate on opiate dealers, hate all of them, not just the H dealers.

Not every h dealer is a piece of shit either, I've known some who give out free bags when people are sick, which I understand that's just so you stay a loyal customer, but the dealers also prevent users from being sick, which in my opinion is at least some small good.

I completely understand where you're coming from, I just never understood why heroin dealers are specifically hated more than someone who sells oxy cotton. The only reason less people are addicted to oxy, is because it's damn near triple the price, it's much more feasible and financially sound for an opiate addict to spend their money on heroin, instead of over priced pharmaceuticals.

And also, most of the time, heroin dealers don't get their customers addicted themselves, I disagree. I have to imagine the number of people who wake up and decide "you know, I'm gonna shoot heroin today" and aren't already addicted to opiates are slim to none.

Most people who try heroin are already addicted to opiates, and are only doing it because it's cheaper.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Feeling Sympathetic for Undercovers at SOSMP [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22994576 -

I've never really seen any fuckery like this at Suwannee, I've only heard a couple of stories.

Although at Hulaween this year a couple of us had just finished up a blunt with some DMT sprinkled in it, and I'm sure we were loudly discussing it. 20 minutes later some younger looking guy in a plain hoodie walks up and asks where he can score some "deemz mannn". I just said "nah dude I don't" and the guy just stood there awkwardly as we all stared at the fire, and then he just walked away.

It seemed a little narcish and perhaps a cop/undercover overheard us and sent in someone to try and make a buy. Who knows....as long as you're smart and always check over your shoulder you should be okay.


--------------------
A Pretty Big Grizmatik Undergroundzies Conspiracy

Too weird to live.
Too rare to die.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Feeling Sympathetic for Undercovers at SOSMP [Re: EnemaOfState]
    #22995244 -

The stories keep making their way closer to me which sketches me out but it really is because people are doing shit out in the open whereas my crew is pretty discrete. Yeah it'd be nice just to be able to do everything out in the open but I prefer to do it mostly in private.


--------------------
Do not let psychedelics allow you to think lower of people who haven't done them or don't plan on doing them because "they don't know the truth". Let your enlightenment acknowledge that everyone is equal and that no one is inferior. This mentality goes against what they are meant for.
By the way, everything typed on this account is completely fictional and all for the purpose of entertainment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How do you recognize an undercover cop???
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 8,583 30 09/17/04 11:47 PM
by kadakuda
* Crazy almost crash incedent involing Undercover-popo flowstone 936 3 01/25/05 04:44 PM
by flowstone
* Undercover? OR am I just paranoid... duster 694 13 01/15/05 09:57 PM
by Learyfan
* A piece of an e-mail to my x, who here feels me on this one? *DELETED* filthysock 1,148 8 08/31/04 04:13 PM
by Krishna
* I feel so sick! lukeboots 548 0 06/08/04 12:50 PM
by lukeboots
* few things feel better...
( 1 2 all )
hevvy_psi 4,933 32 02/23/04 11:36 PM
by hevvy_psi
* I feel sorry for deaf people...
( 1 2 all )
oneducktwoducks 4,656 24 10/29/03 11:19 PM
by Sheepish
* How does this picture make you feel?
( 1 2 3 all )
Wysefool 2,625 52 12/28/04 11:30 AM
by rogue_pixie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,942 topic views. 4 members, 29 guests and 181 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.