Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
I cant get no... Satisfaction...
    #2293281 - 02/02/04 05:13 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Well thats basically my problem, I cant seem to get any satisfaction.  AFter I've smoked hash daily for a year (which probably is the problem, plus some social problems, paranoia and depression) I feel so dull incomparison to before.  I used to have a girlfriend who loved me to death for my wild extremely crazy behaviour.  Now I've lost her to someone else and she keeps telling me how crazy he is.  I've always been both deep/spiritual and crazy at the same time and atractively popular (appearantly... but thats my least concern) but lately I cant seem to be anything than just deep and none of my current friends are even the slightest bit interested in the type of stuff I think about so I'm not even interesting.  I'm just this dull meaningless person who's lost everything he once had.  All my downfalls have turned me rock hard emotionally and it takes alot to sadden me and also to amuse me or get me going in any way, but this is basically my problem.  I cant see anything being more important to me than a sweet girlfriend and I see the way I've become as a big problem that stands in the way.  I mean what girl whats a dull guy.  If there are any here, please say.  I try to pop jokes, but they are just stupid.  Sometimes my old happy crazy persona will appear when the moment is right and I feel like it, like when me and my friends are out in the city I will say stupid funny things to randomn people on the street.  My strength is I couldnt give a shit even if I tried to... so I easily do stuff that amazes and embaresses people, but I cant get myself to do that stuff anymore (as often), fuck, anybody have the same problem, or have gotten out of it and can tell me how they did.  Please someone, say something!
PS.
I'm not depressed or sad, I just lost my spark and want it back...  :frown:

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineOook
Oook!

Loc: England
Re: I cant get no... Satisfaction... [Re: filthysock]
    #2293382 - 02/02/04 06:41 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

you still smoking? try giving it a break for at least a good few weeks.

I am far far more lively now i'm not depressed, I didn't even realise I was depressed for at least a year until the time I talked to my mum about it.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Re: I cant get no... Satisfaction... [Re: Oook]
    #2293418 - 02/02/04 07:30 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

No I'm not still smoking, it was SO bad for me at the end of my "smoking carreer" I was literally paranoid about my best friends who I smoked with everyday thinking every crack they made was about me.  And in my high daze I was more in my own thoughts than in the real here and now... paranoid about my friends (who eventually turned out to be pretty bad friends, but anyway...).  I cant explain it, but I couldnt go on like that anymore.  Its been about a year since I smoked heavily, since then I've probably smoked 5 grams together and recently I've smoked a bit, I get shaky and paranoid for the first 20 minutes and after that everything's a smooth high, so I've kinda picked the joints back up again, but I'm keeping it on the low. :shiftyeyes:

--------------------

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2293419 - 02/02/04 07:31 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

How long have you been off  :stash: ???

--------------------

OfflineOook
Oook!

#2293452 - 02/02/04 08:20 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

lol I still smoke, i've cut down now though cos it got ridiculous when I first started taking my antidepressants cos they made me feel worse. After that I got used to the stoned mindset and felt like I needed gear, I smoke a couple of times a week now.

Is the hash strong where you live?

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2293529 - 02/02/04 09:49 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Its heavy hash from Morroco which is the standard here.  Heavy hash, but not necessarily quality hash, alot of people are getting paranoid on it lately.  The bad thing is hash is all they have here, oposed to pot, if you know a grower you can get pot... up in the kilo's even, but not enough pot growers to replace the quantity of hash here.  I bet the hash here is similair to alot of what comes to britiain, concidering the hash traffic from asia to europe, but they say, the further the hash travels, the dirtyer it gets. 

I've heard too many bad stories about anti-depressants, the best theureputic drug is mushrooms.  It answers all your questions and faces you with your problems so you can only beat them. :mushroom2:

--------------------

Edited by filthysock (02/02/04 09:53 AM)

OfflineOook
Oook!

#2293868 - 02/02/04 12:20 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

A lot of the bad stories about anti depressant come from people who have no fucking clue what they are talking about, this includes people that have taken them.

They are hardly the best solution but it beats being depressed for no reason or self prescribing drugs.

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #5371515 - 03/06/06 06:31 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah hash in uk is pure dirt.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being