Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Being Hot [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #5293088 -

Physical appearance has little to do with general wellbeing. Knowing how to enjoy yourself is what matters and ugly people do that all the time. Enjoying yourself is beautiful and beauty will gravitate toward you.

So yeah what a person thinks reflects through their attitude and into others perception of their appearance. Ugly becomes hot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being Hot [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5293102 -

Scroll up, it's fixed. Unless you meant that Paris is a transvestite. In which case, I still might consider it.

She's DAMN HOTT!


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being Hot [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #22853416 -

Senor_Doobie said:
You guys think its possible that all the hot people out there achieved their hotness by having an attitude of being hot, like can they physically manipulate the form of their face by believing themselves to be hot?



i remember my psycho-doc saying: "its all about the vibes"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being Hot [Re: HugeShroom]
    #22853448 -

My face changes shape completely when im in a bad mood, its weird.


--------------------
:hank:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being Hot [Re: Stonerguy]
    #22853488 -

Stonerguy said:
DeathCompany said:
not at all, havent you ever seena fat chick that acts and dresses hot which in turns makes her more repulsive than before



OMG just today I saw a fat girl  (Like I swear 200 lbs) wearing a shirt that SHOWED UP THE HER BELLY BUTTON, with TIGHT pants on.

This is in no offence to bigger people but really most people don't want to see that shit.



So people would rather stare at toned and tanned abs? Fat bitches need love too and they have a right to wear the same clothes as the skinny bitches


--------------------
:mushdance:  :dancingbear:  :feelspokeman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being Hot [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #22853642 -

I do think people can make themselves more hot through confidence, exercise, diet, and tanning etc and can basically transform themselves to be hot through will, intention and work.

Also inner beauty and charisma make people look more beautiful then their faces and bodies alone might make them.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being Hot [Re: Moonshoe]
    #22853753 -

Anyone can be "hot", it's all a matter of perspective



--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being Hot [Re: Moonshoe]
    #22858233 -

Moonshoe said:
I do think people can make themselves more hot through confidence, exercise, diet, and tanning etc and can basically transform themselves to be hot through will, intention and work.

Also inner beauty and charisma make people look more beautiful then their faces and bodies alone might make them.



this is more likely to be true for males than for chicks
chicks care more for "vibes" than for face shape and body fat percentage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being Hot [Re: HugeShroom]
    #22858252 -

But exercise WILL change your body, if you do enough and the right kind, with the right diet, whether you are a man or a woman. Either gender has the ability to dramatically change their body through lifestyle, becoming more or less "hot" through willpower and work


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being Hot [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #22859266 -

When ever I think of sex appeal I immediately connect it with cannibalism. Not sure whats wrong with me... :confused::shrug: hahahah

I feel like the word "hot" is going to be looked at as a funny term a few decades from now when we look back at history, kind of like using the term "fox" or something..

"Pussy wagon" - 'flashy and amazing car that attracts women' <<lmao@that one.
http://www.flashcardmachine.com/1950s-slang-terms.html

I'm wondering if these term's are race specific to for example white people or if just the general population used these terms. Maybe the majority was of one race or the other.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being Hot [Re: Stonerguy]
    #22859296 -

Stonerguy said:
DeathCompany said:
not at all, havent you ever seena fat chick that acts and dresses hot which in turns makes her more repulsive than before



OMG just today I saw a fat girl  (Like I swear 200 lbs) wearing a shirt that SHOWED UP THE HER BELLY BUTTON, with TIGHT pants on.

This is in no offence to bigger people but really most people don't want to see that shit.



Or like them back boobs  :argh:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being Hot [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #22859445 -

Senor_Doobie said:
You guys think its possible that all the hot people out there achieved their hotness by having an attitude of being hot, like can they physically manipulate the form of their face by believing themselves to be hot?



on topic:


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being Hot [Re: Dr.Wongburger]
    #22859469 -

These are great :lol: I too would be curious to know which of these are race or subculture specific. I know I've seen tons of these words in Beat generation writings


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being Hot [Re: hex_enduction]
    #22859636 -

I have used the word "Blitzed" before and no one knew what I meant. I'm shocked that one is not around with young people as much any more. I heard a old guy say it once a long time ago, the way he used the word I knew what I meant. I like that one. "I'm getting blitzed to night my man". lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being Hot [Re: Dr.Wongburger]
    #22860630 -

i wouldnt necessarily use the term "blitzed" when your around a jew

:rimshot:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being Hot [Re: HugeShroom]
    #22861089 -

wat does it mean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being Hot [Re: Dr.Wongburger]
    #22909896 -

Jesus christ i posted in this thread 10 years ago... ohno.


--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Really Hot Mexican Chick... Any Suggestions? (LONG) NO PICS! Druginduced 2,137 4 12/07/03 05:01 PM
by Druginduced
* Newbies with attitude problems
( 1 2 all )
utopianglory 3,839 32 08/24/04 05:45 PM
by Redstorm
* hot women
( 1 2 all )
danlennon3 5,557 29 02/17/05 09:35 PM
by oDin
* habanero's aint that hot
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 4,878 24 08/12/04 05:22 PM
by OldSpice
* Hot Tamales funkymonk 982 5 08/22/04 02:15 PM
by funkymonk
* Hot Peppers
( 1 2 3 all )
Redstorm 5,146 50 08/29/04 08:17 PM
by OldSpice
* Hot hot heat theshiftingwalls 919 5 11/22/03 12:00 AM
by manna_man
* I smell hot dogs Vulture 1,527 12 03/24/04 10:55 PM
by notapillow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,230 topic views. 2 members, 34 guests and 60 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.