Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Hot hot heat
    #2128340 -

I love this band. My fav song is "No not now". I heard it when i was tripping and thought it was really trippy. When I even listen to it sober still gives me this fuzzy trippy feeling.

Hot hot heat is a great band from Vancouver Island :thumbup:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot hot heat [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #2128441 -

I like hot hot heat too. I haven't listened to them in a while though.


--------------------
-------------------------------------------------
We're all children here, so could we please start acting like it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot hot heat [Re: shwowsh]
    #2128451 -

I think that "No, not now" is talking about tripping. I think they were tripping when they wrote it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot hot heat [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #2128493 -

They're also one of my favorites. I like Bandages, This Town, and Le Le Low. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot hot heat [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #2128542 -

::sings::

You are my only girl but you're not my owner girl...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot hot heat [Re: SanityIsOvrRated]
    #2128576 -

Meh, they're alrigh ,but I always think it's great when a Canadian band gets some recognition. Even if it's Nickleback:shake:
They're playin at the commodore on the 19th I think.
I also like that acoustic version of bandages, but I fuckin hate the real one. 


--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Heat Phencyclidine 1,065 12 06/26/03 07:39 PM
by Gixxer_boy
* Commodore 64 appreciation thread! nooneman 296 3 04/26/13 08:54 PM
by psi
* habanero's aint that hot
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 4,878 24 08/12/04 05:22 PM
by OldSpice
* so i wa bleeding all over the place. and had to cut my shirt for a bandage ZippoZM 634 7 07/03/05 08:24 PM
by Skunk420
* Snake man in hot water over heat 2Experimental 1,259 2 11/10/04 11:33 PM
by kadakuda
* Hot Peppers
( 1 2 3 all )
Redstorm 5,146 50 08/29/04 08:17 PM
by OldSpice
* Franks hot sauce
( 1 2 3 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 5,790 44 07/27/05 11:58 PM
by Skunk420
* Hot Marijuana Milk
( 1 2 3 all )
trendalM 4,584 40 09/30/04 02:31 PM
by felix

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
919 topic views. 2 members, 213 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.