Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: LNC [Re: Dark_Star]
    #22904972 -

I go like a month or somethin before I start looking trashy

Usually though like 2 weeks or so is best for me


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Dark_Star]
    #22904974 -

Beards are for muslims

I shave head and face every 3 days

Edited by Gotlib (02/14/16 05:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Gotlib]
    #22904978 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Gotlib]
    #22904981 -

Gotlib said:
Beards are for muslims

I shave head and face every 3 days



what r u tryna say bout muslims


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22904986 -

I have never shaved once in my life.

I find it to be a blessing.


--------------------
Utwiddle.net

In order to act like a king, one need only treat everyone else like one.

BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT

Join the Anarchy Camp!  Down with Oppression!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Gotlib]
    #22904987 -

I had a pretty big bushy beard goin on for a while then I got tired of it so I trimmed it back up

Gonna have to go clean-shaven once I start welding tho


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22905005 -

I shave only for work and shit, i guess :shrugs:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Sheekle]
    #22905018 -

Thanks all, means a lot :rose:
I really should stop drinking when I don't feel happy deep down, I find it just makes me act Damn stupid and self loathing  and brings out what I'm feeling
I'll be fine, just the reoccurring theme of my life

Buts all well or will be.


Now I'm listening to the band America and relaxing till I pass out:musicnote::drooling:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: SunnyD]
    #22905054 -

Whats up guys. Just got done eating some chili, now I think I might drink some wine.  Looks like it is gonna start snowing late tomorrow morning and then change over to rain. 

I don't really pay attention to my shaving schedule. I don't need to do it that often.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Sheekle]
    #22905055 -

Sheekle said:
Gotlib said:
Beards are for muslims

I shave head and face every 3 days



what r u tryna say bout muslims



Nothing, to be clean and presentable you should shave.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22905063 -

I look crazy naturally so not trimming facial hair for awhile works for me, but I trim once every few weeks it's still coming in but it a red brown so I imagine a nicely trimmed stubble will look Damn good on me when it all comes in, its getting there. Years of amphetamine use as a young growing boy delayed my growth til I got off it Cause of malnourishment


Also listening to :musicnote:

:band:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: SunnyD]
    #22905123 -

I just finished having a br00tl jam, it was sick as fuq

Now I'm gonna sip some Kraken and work on my art for awhile


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22905131 -

OhMrJohnson said:
I have to shave like every 3 days or I start to look like a wildman



Same. But I groom the beard and grow it out. I can grow a full on lumberjack beard in 2 weeks. I shave maybe once a month just to keep the length in check but I haven't shaved right to the wood in probably a year or more. I love my beard.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Gotlib]
    #22905135 -

Gotlib said:
Sheekle said:
Gotlib said:
Beards are for muslims

I shave head and face every 3 days



what r u tryna say bout muslims



Nothing, to be clean and presentable you should shave.



I've only heard good things about my beard, and women love to play with it.

Trim my beard twice a week, haven't cut my hair in 3 years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Repertoire89]
    #22905138 -

Yea in my experience most girls (at least Canadian girls) love beards.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Zombi3]
    #22905156 -

If she's too superficial for a beard, she's too superficial for me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Zombi3] * 1
    #22905158 -

A nicely trimmed stubble or beard is presentable too

Being clean shaven to suck up to corporate shrews  is not how I roll


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Repertoire89]
    #22905160 -

I think that's rule 1 of being a man; if God blessed you with the ability to grow a beard you have no choice but to grow a beard.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Zombi3]
    #22905182 -

I used to have a beard, but no more. I'm not a fan with how it feels, and not a fan of the upkeep.  I'm done with beards.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Zombi3]
    #22905184 -

SunnyD said:
Being clean shaven to suck up to corporate shrews  is not how I roll



Yes, not shaving for anyone but myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* When did you last snarl?
( 1 2 all )
Gomp 2,545 23 02/28/08 07:18 AM
by Gomp
* 5 month year old puppy. Snarling, biting, growling, agressive. timebender 1,611 5 05/19/13 05:35 PM
by 4runner
* LNC Thor's Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 )
TYL3R 29,169 459 08/06/05 01:53 AM
by Shroomism
* LNC ©®! * 2 = LNC ©®!LNC ©®!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
theuser 21,156 152 05/08/06 04:23 AM
by theuser
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
TYL3R 10,837 114 03/05/06 01:45 AM
by Jadian
* LNC-- fuckin shroomerite basterds.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Banez 10,273 109 05/20/07 09:30 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* Monday LNC thread. (8/14/2006)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Banez 7,699 93 08/15/06 03:11 AM
by TrippinTeddy
* LNC BITCHES
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
KristiMidocean 18,630 325 01/07/06 09:51 AM
by Fireside

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,398 topic views. 6 members, 103 guests and 273 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.