Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The Official Xtreme Numbers Game 2016 Championship Competition Thread
    #22898598 -

Hello and welcome to this years annual Xtreme Numbers Game Championship

Welcome!
Hello and welcome!
Post the number highest and you win?
Winner will be discovered at the end

Winner receives a lifetime supporter account courtesy of Asante. Everyone say "Thank you Asante!"

If someone chooses a repeat number, the copy cat will be permabanned from Shroomery forever.

I'll start with the number

7


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Xtreme Numbers Game 2016 Championship Competition Thread [Re: Shroomopotamus] * 1
    #22898606 -

3.14159265359

i win "Thank you Asante!"


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Xtreme Numbers Game 2016 Championship Competition Thread [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #22898608 -

makaveli8x8 said:
3.14159265359

i win



That is the longest number.
Not the largest.

34

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Xtreme Numbers Game 2016 Championship Competition Thread [Re: WhyDidiDoThis]
    #22898611 -

3.14159265359+34


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Xtreme Numbers Game 2016 Championship Competition Thread [Re: WhyDidiDoThis]
    #22898612 -

thats only because u are reading it from left to right, nowhere in the rules does it say that is required.


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Xtreme Numbers Game 2016 Championship Competition Thread [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #22898613 -

Shroomopotamus said:
Post the number highest and you win?



39

The decimal in pi makes it 3. It will never be four.
Just an infinite 3.

Edited by WhyDidiDoThis (02/13/16 03:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Xtreme Numbers Game 2016 Championship Competition Thread [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #22898617 -

makaveli8x8 said:
thats only because u are reading it from left to right, nowhere in the rules does it say that is required.



This is true... I'll allow it
:courtjudge:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Xtreme Numbers Game 2016 Championship Competition Thread [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #22898619 -

Pi times a bigillion million katrillion then = more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Xtreme Numbers Game 2016 Championship Competition Thread [Re: WhyDidiDoThis]
    #22898622 -

I think makaveli still got u beat


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Xtreme Numbers Game 2016 Championship Competition Thread [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #22898625 -

I forfit due to rigged, ever changing rules lmao

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Xtreme Numbers Game 2016 Championship Competition Thread [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #22898632 -

∞∞


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Xtreme Numbers Game 2016 Championship Competition Thread [Re: WhyDidiDoThis]
    #22898634 -

TORCUTT said:
I forfit due to rigged, ever changing rules lmao





--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Xtreme Numbers Game 2016 Championship Competition Thread [Re: koods]
    #22898636 -

koods said:
∞∞



infinity to the power of infinity equals nothing


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Edited by Shroomopotamus (02/13/16 03:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Xtreme Numbers Game 2016 Championship Competition Thread [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #22898639 -

I dont think thats how a double negative works.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Xtreme Numbers Game 2016 Championship Competition Thread [Re: WhyDidiDoThis]
    #22898642 -

I like numbers.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What Are Some Good X-Box Games? fjbk47985 1,306 8 07/17/03 01:54 AM
by Blastrid
* USC is not going for its 3rd national championship. kilroy69 911 6 12/23/05 10:51 PM
by Banez
* I learned a new drinking game...
( 1 2 all )
LethalX5 3,648 22 03/15/05 05:36 AM
by relativexistance
* Open chess game! Winning Prize!
( 1 2 all )
Mycomancer 3,613 39 08/04/04 11:15 PM
by Mycomancer
* AFC Championship game
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 6,480 92 01/22/06 07:26 PM
by Deadmaker
* Hard but cool game.
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,359 29 07/27/04 12:15 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Official Dead Head Roll Call
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 7,282 47 02/22/03 09:56 PM
by Penroc3

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
405 topic views. 3 members, 16 guests and 314 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.