Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: Zombi3] * 1
    #22864291 -

Zombi3 said:
Instant Heart Rate

I know for sure its on iOS not entirely sure about android.

I have tested it against a vitals machine at the hospital and it is very accurate. The app consistently displayed the same heart rate as the expensive machine beside hospital beds.

It has handy tags you can custom label and attach to you heart rate.

So you can make tags for things like, mood, drugs in your system, sleep, excercise, etc etc and after you take your heart rate you attach all the tags that apply.

Example:
Heart rate = 101bpm
Tags - coffee in system, post workout, less than 6 hours sleep last night.

It also has a graphing feature for long term monitoring.

Ive been using it for a while now, probably a year or more but only just found out this week how accurate it is. It's definitely made me feel better on a few trips where I thought my heart rate was through the roof but when I tested it and I wasn't, I was able to chill out cuz I wasn't so worried. There's many scenarios in which it's a useful app for drug users.

Just thought I'd share!




I´ll do a very high dose of iboga at some point in the next months, so this app might save my ass then. Thank you so much for posting this :grin:


--------------------
Everything I post is (science)fiction.:yoda:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: hayabuser]
    #22865474 -

No worries man! I thought this community in specific would benefit from something like this. Good harm reduction tool and it's fun to play with :smile:


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: Zombi3]
    #22865492 -

So I got a 90 when I first smoked then it came down to 75 an hour earlier. Hanging at 69 right now but I had coffee

Fun to keep track of haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: The Moose]
    #22865510 -

I just was at 88 after smoking a bit all day, earlier I ate some cacao and went for a short bike and hit 130.

Will be interesting to slowly graph out some stuff.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: musiclover420]
    #22865514 -

Yea definitely, and be able to point out dosage/substance times as well. Would be pretty interesting but a little tedious IMO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: The Moose]
    #22865526 -

The Moose said:
So I got a 90 when I first smoked then it came down to 75 an hour earlier. Hanging at 69 right now but I had coffee

Fun to keep track of haha



I'm at 64 and I've had a few bongs, plus 30mg oxycodone


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: Zombi3]
    #22866033 -

Oxy will definitely bring it down

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: The Moose]
    #22868328 -

Made my sister do it, she has so much energy all the time and is always stressed at work I thought her BPM would be very high.

She came out to 50 BPM, I think its cause she runs and runs all the time.  Probably 5+ miles at a time and then does her work outs.


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Famous psychedelic & other drugs users
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 15,138 45 07/06/09 07:00 AM
by entheogensmurf
* Famous / well-known drug users ? papayafuzz 1,695 17 10/31/03 12:42 PM
by TheSlapnCapn
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru
* Some stuff. It's about drugs. Phluck 2,744 17 07/14/23 10:51 AM
by theRealrollforever
* I have to pass a drug test. Niacin or B6??
( 1 2 all )
SJR 14,490 31 10/02/03 10:36 AM
by tripndicular
* Post the drugs you have tried
( 1 2 all )
CerebralFlower 5,789 37 03/02/04 04:24 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* passing a hair drug screen???? ChromeCrow 2,116 8 12/02/03 09:41 PM
by Learyfan
* What is YOUR anti-drug?
( 1 2 3 all )
kilgore_trout 5,807 41 03/09/04 11:58 AM
by filthysock

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,285 topic views. 6 members, 108 guests and 142 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.