Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Awesome app for any drug user * 3
    #22861137 -

Instant Heart Rate

I know for sure its on iOS not entirely sure about android.

I have tested it against a vitals machine at the hospital and it is very accurate. The app consistently displayed the same heart rate as the expensive machine beside hospital beds.

It has handy tags you can custom label and attach to you heart rate.

So you can make tags for things like, mood, drugs in your system, sleep, excercise, etc etc and after you take your heart rate you attach all the tags that apply.

Example:
Heart rate = 101bpm
Tags - coffee in system, post workout, less than 6 hours sleep last night.

It also has a graphing feature for long term monitoring.

Ive been using it for a while now, probably a year or more but only just found out this week how accurate it is. It's definitely made me feel better on a few trips where I thought my heart rate was through the roof but when I tested it and I wasn't, I was able to chill out cuz I wasn't so worried. There's many scenarios in which it's a useful app for drug users.

Just thought I'd share!


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: Zombi3] * 1
    #22861155 -

nice thanks! Just downloaded.  Do you have the pro version, or just the free one?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: Zombi3]
    #22861162 -

I just carry a stethoscope around


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: Cowb0yNeal00] * 1
    #22861164 -

I have the pro version now but used the free version for 3-4 months before realizing I'd never delete the app. Then I got the pro cuz it's going to be forever useful :smile:


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: Zombi3] * 1
    #22861187 -

Pretty cool


I wanna test this out on a stimulant and a sedative


I wanna see how low it is nodding on opiates :cookiemonster:

Mine was 68


Cool thanks for sharing!


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: SunnyD]
    #22861508 -

I got a similar app awhile back after foolishly dabbing 50mg of dmt at once on a solid maoi dose.

Felt like I was going to have a heart attack so I tried taking my heart rate and was too high :lol:

So I just got the app which helped calm me down, occasionally I use it when I am worried.

Usually after smoking a bunch of herb and drinking too much coffee :tongue2:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: Zombi3]
    #22861557 -

how does the phone detect your heartrate?


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #22861574 -

Im not entirely sure..
You place your fingertip over the camera and the flash comes on which illuminates your finger. I think it can see the blood moving and recognizes each beat? Not understanding how it works is the reason I was skeptical it was going to be accurate. But it was within 1-2bpm of the hospitals arm band heart rate testing device.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: Zombi3]
    #22861645 -

i can feel my pulse in my fingertips.  I have super good palpation.  My blood circulation is super good and im veiny as fuck.


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: sprinkles]
    #22861889 -

Lol I just posted a thread about my fitbit. It is very interesting to see how your body functions and learning to work with it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: Zombi3] * 1
    #22861966 -

Zombi3 said:
Im not entirely sure..
You place your fingertip over the camera and the flash comes on which illuminates your finger. I think it can see the blood moving and recognizes each beat? Not understanding how it works is the reason I was skeptical it was going to be accurate. But it was within 1-2bpm of the hospitals arm band heart rate testing device.



Yeah I am pretty sure it does it by sensing each heartbeat via skin color changes or something.

I was not expecting it to be very accurate either but it seems pretty on point whenever I had used it.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #22861977 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
how does the phone detect your heartrate?



Reflectance pulse oximetry, kinda like the thing they put on your finger at the hospital, except those use transmissive pulse oximetery where the light goes through something thin, like your finger and something on the other side of it measures the light passing through

Your body reflects the flash back into the photodiode (in your phone's case, it's an active pixel sensor), pulsing arterial blood will cause variances in the wavelengths of light that the camera picks up, the camera then passes the data to the software witch then uses an algorithm to extract your pulse from what it receives.

Edited by Rustifer (02/03/16 11:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: Rustifer]
    #22862167 -

That is fucking amazing.

Is this the future already? :mindblown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #22862176 -

I've been pretty happy with this one.
And sleep cycle, it tracks your sleep patterns.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #22862193 -

:lol:

It has been for a long time, my mom has one on her finger in the first picture of me ever taken way back in 87, almost 30 years ago now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: Rustifer]
    #22862441 -

Man i used to frak out when i trip trying to remember what a normal heart rate is.

Ok, 30bpm sounds good right? Ok I'll just use the stopwatch on my phone and make sure my heart isn't about to explode. 1,2,3....(2 minutes later) HOLY FUCK 307 beats per second? That's so fucking fast unless, is that the minute or second slot? Oh fuck it, if I'm still wondering about it i must be fine":lol:


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #22862450 -

Have you guys done something to get above average heart rate then tested it, then relax till baseline and test it? I mean I'd like to hear it works great, but my first thought was it could just fluctuate around average heart rates and tell you those without any real measurement.:shrug:


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: Zombi3]
    #22862453 -

Zombi3 said:
I have tested it against a vitals machine at the hospital and it is very accurate. The app consistently displayed the same heart rate as the expensive machine beside hospital beds.





--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: SunnyD] * 1
    #22862638 -

SunnyD said:
Pretty cool


I wanna test this out on a stimulant and a sedative


I wanna see how low it is nodding on opiates :cookiemonster:

Mine was 68


Cool thanks for sharing!



awesome. you found another excuse for doing meth and etiz again :cookiemonster:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome app for any drug user [Re: koods]
    #22862686 -

Place your first 2 fingers on your jugular. Watch a clock. Count the beats. Voila! Heart rate secrets revealed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Famous psychedelic & other drugs users
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 15,139 45 07/06/09 07:00 AM
by entheogensmurf
* Famous / well-known drug users ? papayafuzz 1,695 17 10/31/03 12:42 PM
by TheSlapnCapn
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru
* Some stuff. It's about drugs. Phluck 2,744 17 07/14/23 10:51 AM
by theRealrollforever
* I have to pass a drug test. Niacin or B6??
( 1 2 all )
SJR 14,491 31 10/02/03 10:36 AM
by tripndicular
* Post the drugs you have tried
( 1 2 all )
CerebralFlower 5,789 37 03/02/04 04:24 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* passing a hair drug screen???? ChromeCrow 2,116 8 12/02/03 09:41 PM
by Learyfan
* What is YOUR anti-drug?
( 1 2 3 all )
kilgore_trout 5,807 41 03/09/04 11:58 AM
by filthysock

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,285 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.