Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? * 1
    #22751021 -

I was bored so I called the suicide hotline, told them that I was going to kill myself by using multiple blow dryers lined up until I roasted to death. The lady got pissed and hung up

Can they call 911 and get you in trouble, or can i call her back without worry? lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? [Re: RanOutOfWeed] * 2
    #22751023 -

this isnt otd


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? [Re: Rebelutionsssss] * 4
    #22751032 -

Threatening suicide is an automatic dispatch EMS/cops you better hope it's anonymous no caller ID you fucktard.
PS those people are probably caring volunteers, quit fucking with them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? [Re: RanOutOfWeed] * 3
    #22751035 -

Those people are volunteering their time I'm guessing and even if they arent your holding up a line sombody might actually want to be on for more serious reasons than prank calling(like if they are suicidal)

Also your probably putting the operators in a foul mood which is bad.


Grow up.

Everyone beat me too it.


--------------------
Super clean spore printing method: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5276177


Edited by impatientguy (01/08/16 01:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? [Re: my3rdeye] * 1
    #22751037 -

my3rdeye said:
Threatening suicide is an automatic dispatch EMS/cops you better hope it's anonymous no caller ID you fucktard.
PS those people are probably caring volunteers, quit fucking with them




lol. Dude how the hell are they going to prove to cops it was me? It's been 20 minutes, so i guess if they thought I was suicidal I'd be long dead by now


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? [Re: RanOutOfWeed] * 5
    #22751040 -

So you're why the line was busy.. :facepalm:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? *DELETED* [Re: Amanita86]
    #22751041 -

Post deleted by george castanza

Reason for deletion: Please never encourage or promote suicide in any forum. It's just not shroomy



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? [Re: impatientguy] * 1
    #22751043 -

impatientguy said:
Those people are volunteering their time I'm guessing and even if they arent your holding up a line sombody might actually want to be on for more serious reasons than prank calling(like if they are suicidal)

Also your probably putting the operators in a foul mood which is bad.


Grow up.

Everyone beat me too it.




My friends gf works for a hotline, she gets paid.  It's a 24/7 line so I doubt too many people volunteer to stay up all night listening to people freak out on xanax.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? [Re: Amanita86]
    #22751046 -

Amanita86 said:
So you're why the line was busy.. :facepalm:



What's the matter? Don't worry you can talk to us.about.anythimg.


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? [Re: vandago] * 1
    #22751047 -

vandago said:
impatientguy said:
Those people are volunteering their time I'm guessing and even if they arent your holding up a line sombody might actually want to be on for more serious reasons than prank calling(like if they are suicidal)

Also your probably putting the operators in a foul mood which is bad.


Grow up.

Everyone beat me too it.




My friends gf works for a hotline, she gets paid.  It's a 24/7 line so I doubt too many people volunteer to stay up all night listening to people freak out on xanax.



OK well its good to know they get paid, but it's still not cool of the OP to waste their time.

:thumbdown: not cool OP


--------------------
Super clean spore printing method: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5276177


Edited by impatientguy (01/08/16 01:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #22751049 -

Ya if you want the greenlight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? [Re: RanOutOfWeed] * 3
    #22751050 -

grow up dude. how about furthering your education instead of pranking a help line for people that are trying to save severely depressed peoples lives.


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? [Re: RanOutOfWeed] * 4
    #22751051 -

RanOutOfWeed said:
Sorry bro, you can kill yourself now. Go ahead



I give you a lot of undeserved shit for being vegam(assumed from you pic in your sig) and i kinda felt bad for a while, but now i reaply don't care. You really are a piece of shit.


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #22751055 -

Rebelutionsssss said:
grow up dude. how about furthering your education instead of pranking a help line for people that are trying to save severely depressed peoples lives.



Pretty much...


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #22751056 -

:feelsbatman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? [Re: RanOutOfWeed] * 2
    #22751059 -

LuSiD enthusiast said:
RanOutOfWeed said:
Sorry bro, you can kill yourself now. Go ahead



I give you a lot of undeserved shit for being vegam(assumed from you pic in your sig) and i kinda felt bad for a while, but now i reaply don't care. You really are a piece of shit.




As if the opt out screen name wasn't bad enough, trolling the pub with made up prank calls to a suicide hotline.


You know how shitty it would be to exasperate the person trying to save someones life?

I used to volunteer on the DK couch surfing page to talk people down. That shit is fucking strenuous.  Some people are afraid to call those hotlines or tell anyone whats going on because they don't want straight jacketed.

I talked to someone for 2 hours that came to her hop out and her dog was chained to a pole and her BF hung himself.  It took an hour to find out what hotel she ended up in.....the police took her there and were keeping an eye on her, and only her mom knew she was there.  She was so fucking wrecked and it was like 3 in the morning.  The cops actually paid for the room for her for 2 nights instead of impounding her dog and institutionalizing her. 


Fucking weak to prank people in that nature.


If you wanna prank someone call the crystal cathedral or the 9 line.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? [Re: vandago]
    #22751067 -

vandago said:
If you wanna prank someone call the crystal cathedral or the 9 line.



Care to elaborate on what those are?


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #22751077 -

The crystal cathedral is that 12 million dollar church that prays with you and asks you for a shit ton of money.  They do stuff on the inspiration channel.  I used to take calls for them for 11 bucks an hour.

I remember one time a woman called in and made me pray with her because she hadn't had a bowel movement in 5 days.

Years later I was balls deep in an acid trip and called and did the same thing, and the dude prayed with me, and my friends started making faking farting noises, and I started screaming "PRAISE JESUS I CAN FEEL THE DEMONS BEING RELEASED" and the guy got SOOOOO mad and said "WE HAVENT EVEN RECITED THE 10 COMMANDMENTS TOGETHER YET, THERE'S NO WAY IT'S WORKED YET!!!!" and I just couldn't maintain composure after that.


The 9 line is a christian help hotline that will try to guide you through your problems ( like thinking you are gay ) by trying to get you to listen to bible verses and shit.  1 800 999 9999

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? [Re: RanOutOfWeed]
    #22751086 -

I've made my fair share of prank calls, some of them pretty fucked up, but that's one place I'd never do it. I mean out of all the places you could've chosen to prank call, you pick one of the few where not having the line tied up with bullshit matters the most. Good job.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22751088 -

Ya after I was my grandfathers care taker we had some dipshit that would prank call all the fucking time, and would just wail and scream whenever I answered, or when I was at work do it on the answering machine and wake him up and he couldn't go back to sleep.  I was about 23 then, long after my prank call years, but realized how fucking awful it can really be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Canada suicide hotline to open only from 9 to 5 RandalFlagg 1,052 7 05/27/05 09:41 AM
by In(di)go
* Prank calls. Mike_yy 725 3 03/06/07 09:09 AM
by Schwip
* NBC settles lawsuit over man's suicide
( 1 2 3 all )
All We Perceive 6,034 44 06/27/08 01:33 AM
by Ferris
* Arrested for no particular reason
( 1 2 all )
HeavenlyBlue 2,886 22 09/21/03 09:58 PM
by treyute
* Got Arrested
( 1 2 3 all )
LilShank 4,200 51 11/19/05 08:57 PM
by Skunk420
* Prank Call to Walmart Me and The VP made
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 2,029 26 08/19/09 04:57 AM
by Apollyphelion
* Swat team prank Liquid_Dimension 826 7 07/26/07 01:58 PM
by learning_byte
* Suicide jumper off a 3 foot ledge Hawkeye3 648 4 05/07/06 06:35 PM
by Banez

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,288 topic views. 6 members, 10 guests and 185 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.