Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Psychoactive Plants in Idaho *DELETED*
    #22616304 -

Post deleted by Dzordanas

Reason for deletion: Old



--------------------

Psychedelics simply remove arrogance from common thought.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychoactive Plants in Idaho [Re: Dzordanas]
    #22616308 -

U have found ps. cyans in Idaho? 

I'm very interested, I'm from cda

I'm wanting to spore bomb/spawn Spokane and cda w cyan and baeo spawn. And make biiiig patches so they spread many spores and hopefully some of those spores adapt and start to grow naturally here in cda/spoakne!!!!!(also wanna go look for pelliculosa and fimetaria )

I dunno very much about ur question. However an old head told me there is some kinda vine growing off a telephone pole in Spokane that's active prob w dmt due to his reference to terrace mckenna

He said he knew of all kinds of things within 1mile and we're in the city of spokane.

So I'd say yes. This old head told me it's been really.wet past twenty yrs here in this area.

So u can find things growing that weren't year might not b commonly known to grow here.

We didn't know each other so the guy was real vauge.

For some odd reason that conversation comes to mind often and it was a yr ago when I was checking out this tree in someone's yard in Spokane that I think gas chaga growing from it maybe it's a birch. Guy lives next door we could talk to him. Guy had a green thumb a real one lol

Edited by Raven44 (12/10/15 03:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychoactive Plants in Idaho [Re: Dzordanas]
    #22616333 -



This (sorry blurry) pic was taken in Sandpoint along the lake.  Didn't ID it but it looks unmistakably like A. Muscaria.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychoactive Plants in Idaho [Re: Raven44]
    #22616726 -

Raven44 said:
U have found p cyans in Idaho? 

I'm very interested, I'm from cda

I dunno very much about ur question. However an old head told me there is some kinda vine growing off a telephone pole in Spokane that's active prob w dmt due to his reference to terrace mckenna

So I'd say yes. This old head told me it's been really.wet past twenty yrs here in this area.

So u can find things growing that weren't year might not b commonly known to grow here.

We didn't know each other so the guy was real vauge.

For some odd reason that conversation comes to mind often and it was a yr ago when I was checking out this tree in someone's yard in Spokane that I think gas chaga growing from it maybe it's a birch. Guy lives next door we could talk to him. Guy had a green thumb a real one lol



Are you going to the Rave in Spokane tonight? I got some boomers :p


--------------------

Psychedelics simply remove arrogance from common thought.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychoactive Plants in Idaho [Re: Dzordanas]
    #22616836 -

Nah, I don't rave lol. I chill at home and grow is all. I'm a Homebody unless it has to do w mushrooms. check ur messages lol

Edited by Raven44 (12/05/15 12:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychoactive Plants in Idaho [Re: Dzordanas]
    #22616924 -

:lol:


I've never heard shrooms called boomers soo I looked it up.

Check this page out it's some of the funniest shit I've read in a while:smirk:


--------------------
-------------

Check out my Pollen Trade thread for spreading Good genetics far and wide :grin:

Great Vendors thread where we can discuss "Non Shroomery" Vendors that sell good products worth checking into :stoned:

A few things I wanna get my hands on check it out and let me know if you have any of these:grin:


Need help getting started growing mushrooms
              Here's The Noob Forum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychoactive Plants in Idaho [Re: spaceman101]
    #22630097 -

That is some funny shit.

There r Def diff active plants in idaho. It's about learning how to identify them, habitat and going to look. I'm gonna get a lot more into herbs and plants so I'm not just looking for mushrooms while I'm out lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychoactive Plants in Idaho [Re: Raven44]
    #22631793 -

Active Native plants?.. How about Cypripedium montanum?
Lady slipper orchids are an ethnogen. They would be in isolated areas in the Rockies. .However, many Orchids are vanishing species, and it takes a fair amount of the plant to have an effect. There would be better plants to use for visionary purposes, in my opinion. They are just too precious to (dose) in my opinion. However, I will say I have been part of a "squaw moccison" ceremony. I would urge people to try and conserve this plant. They are beautiful, they are an ethnogen, and they are endangered.



--------------------
The Sleeper Must Awaken!  (I do not advocate the ingestion of any substance without extensive research, and or the advice of trained medical and or spiritual personelle)



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychoactive Plants in Idaho [Re: kizatzhaddarak]
    #22632307 -

I'd be so down to spawn Baeos & Cyans/Azures into Idaho. Its the perfect climate just hasn't been introduced heavily yet. Ive found Cyans a few times. They'll come in every few years in extremely rare circumstances.


--------------------

Psychedelics simply remove arrogance from common thought.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychoactive Plants in Idaho [Re: Dzordanas]
    #22632339 -

Yeah baeo spawn, hard to come by yet for me.

Not cy spawn tho, I'll start this spring...

Don't have azure print, yet

Ur positive u have found cys here?? Did u eat em??

This means my plans not so far fetched.. where'd u find them? Not exact location just habitat wise. Wood chips ? Wild? Old chipping site over grown w grass?

I have a few tsps of Cy spores, I think spawning b beter tho and making big big patches in back yards for huge spore dispersal

Edited by Raven44 (12/09/15 02:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychoactive Plants in Idaho [Re: Raven44]
    #22635142 -

Raven44 said:
Yeah baeo spawn, hard to come by yet for me.

Not cy spawn tho, I'll start this spring...

Don't have azure print, yet

Ur positive u have found cys here?? Did u eat em??

This means my plans not so far fetched.. where'd u find them? Not exact location just habitat wise. Wood chips ? Wild? Old chipping site over grown w grass?

I have a few tsps of Cy spores, I think spawning b beter tho and making big big patches in back yards for huge spore dispersal



Yes I have ingested them. They had a distinct green/blueish around the middle of the cap and stem. The smell / taste was very 'nutty' and sort of smelled like a maple tree, maybe pumpkin seed? Wasn't to bad, took 3.5g after I fan dried them and had what I would consider a level 5 trip. It was to much for me and I started to go quite insane towards the peak of my trip. But yeah, absolutely positively P. Cyanescen, they wrinkled on the cap in some specimens, where others were flat (all same sp. Though). Found on woodchips in a forest by Hayden lake a few years ago, but a few weeks ago I found a patch on a logging/old construction trail on wood chips. Those are what I have been tripping on lately.


--------------------

Psychedelics simply remove arrogance from common thought.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychoactive Plants in Idaho [Re: Raven44]
    #22635191 -

Raven44 said:
Yeah baeo spawn, hard to come by yet for me.






baeos are week mushrooms and really shouldn't be grown simply for consumption. I find them beautiful and I've worked with them before after seeing a picture Sporeworks had posted of it that I fell in love with due to the heavy almost royal purple spores they had in the pic.


They grew fairly well and had some beautiful coloring "although nothing like in Sporeworks pics" but they activity was WAY lower than I expected.


--------------------
-------------

Check out my Pollen Trade thread for spreading Good genetics far and wide :grin:

Great Vendors thread where we can discuss "Non Shroomery" Vendors that sell good products worth checking into :stoned:

A few things I wanna get my hands on check it out and let me know if you have any of these:grin:


Need help getting started growing mushrooms
              Here's The Noob Forum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychoactive Plants in Idaho [Re: kizatzhaddarak]
    #22635210 -

kizatzhaddarak said:
Active Native plants?.. How about Cypripedium montanum?
Lady slipper orchids are an ethnogen. They would be in isolated areas in the Rockies. .However, many Orchids are vanishing species, and it takes a fair amount of the plant to have an effect. There would be better plants to use for visionary purposes, in my opinion. They are just too precious to (dose) in my opinion. However, I will say I have been part of a "squaw moccison" ceremony. I would urge people to try and conserve this plant. They are beautiful, they are an ethnogen, and they are endangered.









That is a beautiful plant there kizat. Do you have any info on the activity of these plants "like what parts of the plant are used"?


Also can these plants be tricked into being grown in captivity?


--------------------
-------------

Check out my Pollen Trade thread for spreading Good genetics far and wide :grin:

Great Vendors thread where we can discuss "Non Shroomery" Vendors that sell good products worth checking into :stoned:

A few things I wanna get my hands on check it out and let me know if you have any of these:grin:


Need help getting started growing mushrooms
              Here's The Noob Forum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychoactive Plants in Idaho [Re: spaceman101]
    #22635630 -

:whathesaid:

I was also curious as to what sort of effects the plant provides. Honestly, I wasn't planning on trying to hunt any down for consumption or anything. The question was more out of a curiosity.


--------------------
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree.
'Which road do I take?' she asked.
'Where do you want to go?' was his response.
'I don't know', Alice answered.
'Then', said the cat, 'it doesn't matter.'




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychoactive Plants in Idaho [Re: cowsRmeat]
    #22635755 -

For baeos, I'd drop the fresh fruits straight into honey for potency preservation.

Filter later for long term storage...

Baeos are inconsistently active. However they r highly active when handled/ingested properly i imagine. Cant speak from experience yet tho.

A book of mine called the fungal pharmacy describes baeos as the most visual of all mushrooms. So I plan on driping fresh fruits into honey when I have a chance

Anyone has a print I'd love to try and work out a trade

Edited by Raven44 (12/09/15 08:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychoactive Plants in Idaho [Re: Raven44]
    #22635877 -

Lady's slippers can be grown in captivity. You can by farm raised ones. I know a couple of places you can buy captive raised ones. That would be the best bet. Buy farm raised and develop a colony patch. Starting them from seed can be difficult. Orchid seeds are exceedingly difficult in many cases and would require similar equipment to Mycological study. The Parts of the orchid used, are stalks and roots. Generally it is made into a tea. It is a type of hallucinogen. It was generally used by medicine women for vision-questing, and also to aid in child birth.


--------------------
The Sleeper Must Awaken!  (I do not advocate the ingestion of any substance without extensive research, and or the advice of trained medical and or spiritual personelle)



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychoactive Plants in Idaho [Re: kizatzhaddarak]
    #22636103 -

Have you 'Being a medicine woman on your own" consumed this plan in the past or did your "squaw moccison" ceremony involve something else?


--------------------
-------------

Check out my Pollen Trade thread for spreading Good genetics far and wide :grin:

Great Vendors thread where we can discuss "Non Shroomery" Vendors that sell good products worth checking into :stoned:

A few things I wanna get my hands on check it out and let me know if you have any of these:grin:


Need help getting started growing mushrooms
              Here's The Noob Forum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychoactive Plants in Idaho [Re: spaceman101]
    #22636559 -

That's fucking awesome, I'm so stoked to hear u found cyans here u Don even know.

There's prob still cyans out w this weather here. Did u check ur spot in Hayden this yr?? I'd check for more pins where u found them this yr w this weather...

Bro, please I wanna spore print of these spokane cyans sooo bad. Cda cyans... u can revive mycelium from dried fruits did u know...? I have agar skills and flow hoods.. I MUST find them. Omg.... shit just got real I'm going cy hunting in spokane. Maybe newport...

I just picked a p in seattle in November but made the trip to do so.

Next yr, Ima b all about spore bombing spawning and making patches locally. Hunting pellies and fims, and of course growing as many gourmet and medicinals as posible also.

Thinkin of starting and herb garden also all.diff kinds of plants and herbs. Herbs are new to me..

Hey space man did u always dry ur baeos then eat em or??

Thank u for this info I love u!!

Edited by Raven44 (12/09/15 10:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychoactive Plants in Idaho [Re: Raven44]
    #22636612 -

I tried both ways. Baeos just aren't that potent. Pretty but fairly weak. I wouldn't grow them to trip off of anymore.


--------------------
-------------

Check out my Pollen Trade thread for spreading Good genetics far and wide :grin:

Great Vendors thread where we can discuss "Non Shroomery" Vendors that sell good products worth checking into :stoned:

A few things I wanna get my hands on check it out and let me know if you have any of these:grin:


Need help getting started growing mushrooms
              Here's The Noob Forum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychoactive Plants in Idaho [Re: spaceman101]
    #22636641 -

Did u try isolating different cultures fruiting them seperately??

That's what I'm gonna do..

If that don't work I'll make sure and find a baeo that was potent from the wild, print it and then start over. Maybe the original spores came from a not very potent fruit??

But that wouldn't make total sense cause they r spores... hmmmm

Maybe there is some variable such as substrate ect that affects potency.

My book says they r the most visual. So something is up here..I recommend the book.

The fungal pharmacy by Robert rogers. It covers lichens and fungi. Good book. Did ya know lepiota humei contains n ndmt??

The mushroom is only active when fresh, and when found feeding from a specific type of grads according to my research I Got Some Spores To Play w.

More cool stuff

Edited by Raven44 (12/10/15 08:33 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Plants
( 1 2 all )
ivi 7,162 21 05/24/11 06:12 PM
by waixingren
* Recommended legal psychoactive plants to grow.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JaguarWarrior101 32,470 66 10/28/08 11:22 PM
by kadakuda
* Scrotarium Tanlesticle ... new psychoactive plant?? Anonymous 2,601 11 05/01/04 12:02 PM
by HidingInPlainSight
* The Encyckopedia of psychoactive plants GNIOM1498 923 2 05/12/05 11:32 PM
by GNIOM1498
* Most rewarding psychoactive plant to grow? *poll* filthysock 3,264 17 03/10/04 04:18 PM
by DazedSol
* Ethnogenic plants for water garden superpimp 2,865 5 12/28/01 09:12 PM
by Anonymous
* Ethno plants that like the cold? Peace_Patrol 1,685 7 03/07/03 12:11 AM
by T0aD
* need an easy growing plant Hamurabi 2,025 12 10/17/02 05:09 PM
by mr_minds_eye

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
3,923 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 22 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.