Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Sometimes I meet people from OKcupid
    #22614127 -

They are never as pretty as their pictures make them seem to be. 

They are never what their profile presents them to be.

Sometimes they are good people though.  Sometimes they just want to fuck.

And fuck them I shall.

Online dating seems like a good idea, but people just beef themselves up on their profile.  I originally tried actually describing myself on my profile and that didn't work.  I changed it to a bunch of hippie shit and some poetry and suddenly I have so many women hitting me up.  It is crazy.

Who would of thought that words from my heart were the best way to get women?  Since this experiment went so well, I started applying to my text game.  Women love that poetic hippie shit.


--------------------
Utwiddle.net

In order to act like a king, one need only treat everyone else like one.

BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT

Join the Anarchy Camp!  Down with Oppression!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I meet people from OKcupid [Re: TheMovement]
    #22614131 -

I met some chick from there yesterday. She was actually better-looking than her pictures let off. But then after I got home I melted and was afraid I had an STD. Look at last nights LNC i was melting so hard bro.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I meet people from OKcupid [Re: Sheekle]
    #22614193 -

i made an account there once


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I meet people from OKcupid [Re: zZZz] * 2
    #22614208 -

I catfished you


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I meet people from OKcupid [Re: koods] * 1
    #22614215 -

yea i remember that, u sly dog u,


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I meet people from OKcupid [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #22614216 -

I don't know why but I have always thought Sheekle was a girl. ha.


--------------------
Just remember keep the camera rolling and
FILM THE POLICE!!! CLICK ME

WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON? CLICK ME TOO!

Let it go and you will trip into wonderland!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I meet people from OKcupid [Re: koods] * 1
    #22614223 -

I met my year long relationship on there. Yes a lot of women and men just want to fuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I meet people from OKcupid [Re: Sade]
    #22614251 -

Sade said:
I met my year long relationship on there. Yes a lot of women and men just want to fuck.



Its only natural to want to fuck.  Gotta take the horse for a ridebefore buying it.


--------------------
Utwiddle.net

In order to act like a king, one need only treat everyone else like one.

BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT

Join the Anarchy Camp!  Down with Oppression!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I meet people from OKcupid [Re: Sade]
    #22614252 -

TheMovement said:
I originally tried actually describing myself on my profile and that didn't work.  I changed it to a bunch of hippie shit and some poetry and suddenly I have so many women hitting me up.  It is crazy.

Who would of thought that words from my heart were the best way to get women?  Since this experiment went so well, I started applying to my text game.  Women love that poetic hippie shit.






Exactly what kind of poetic hippie shit are we talking about here?





Sade said:
I met my year long relationship on there. Yes a lot of women and men just want to fuck.





I met a girl who I ended up dating for a couple years (and living with, for a while) on OKC.


A bit crazy, but pretty good in bed.


Though on second thought, that describes most of my exes. :lol:


--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I meet people from OKcupid [Re: TrippieHunter]
    #22614256 -

TrippieHunter said:
I don't know why but I have always thought Sheekle was a girl. ha.



I am


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I meet people from OKcupid [Re: TheMovement]
    #22614262 -

Sheekle said:
I met some chick from there yesterday. She was actually better-looking than her pictures let off. But then after I got home I melted and was afraid I had an STD. Look at last nights LNC i was melting so hard bro.



I can't find it for some reason. Link to LNC please?

I've met a few people through online dating and for the most part,
the women I met were not as beautiful as their pictures.
That's not at all what it was about for me though. I was
legit looking for a partner to potentially spend the rest of my life
with. For the most part it was a slew of semi-interesting, semi-cute
women that really just wanted to fuck.
Nothing wrong with that, and I did enjoy the encounters but like I said,
not what I was looking for.

I've met quite a few people that have met the person they chose to spend the rest of their lives with
on dating websites so I think it's cool if you're on those sites looking. Good luck to you.

TL;DR: Online dating is mostly for fucking but you may get lucky and find someone worth staying with.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I meet people from OKcupid [Re: Sheekle]
    #22614263 -

u've got cooties :haha:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I meet people from OKcupid [Re: TheMovement]
    #22614264 -

I have met at least eight girls from OkCupid.
The site is legit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I meet people from OKcupid [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #22614276 -

One of my Grindr hookups from last month just texted me. I might smash later.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I meet people from OKcupid [Re: koods]
    #22614294 -

I've never met anyone from the online world irl.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I meet people from OKcupid [Re: koods]
    #22614303 -

koods said:
One of my Grindr hookups from last month just texted me. I might smash later.




oh  snapppp    :wink:


I actually fucked a M2F tranny last month lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I meet people from OKcupid [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #22614308 -

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
koods said:
One of my Grindr hookups from last month just texted me. I might smash later.




oh  snapppp    :wink:


I actually fucked a M2F tranny last month lol.



didn't u used to post last year about how gayness is wrong and ur christian n god is right or sumthin


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I meet people from OKcupid [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #22614312 -

idk.
I am not for or against gays. 
I am Christian, though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I meet people from OKcupid [Re: Rustifer]
    #22614314 -

You're missing out, man.

The most wonderful people I've met over the last few years have all been here from Boomtown.

Let the slightly dirty hippies into your life.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I meet people from OKcupid [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #22614318 -

if u can fuck a tranny u're def for them.. just sayin..


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jay Farrar/ Son Volt/Uncle Tupelo/Wilco/Jeff Tweedy Phishgrrl 676 2 08/07/04 12:43 PM
by fearforce7
* Climber who cut his arm off = SCI fan
( 1 2 all )
Quintessence 4,706 27 05/13/03 05:44 AM
by zeta
* Rock climbers click here! Tony lamiche sends "the fly" 5.14d
( 1 2 3 all )
ummikko 5,064 52 03/08/04 03:10 PM
by ummikko
* .
( 1 2 3 4 ... 35 36 )
AnonymousRabbit 52,557 707 03/11/11 01:45 PM
by StaleShrooms
* OkCupid woes. Amber_Glow 574 1 01/06/10 06:13 PM
by ShockValue
* Climbers UNITE....... CaptainH13 1,142 17 07/23/05 05:11 PM
by CaptainH13
* RIP Climber
( 1 2 all )
Liz 2,178 27 12/19/06 05:09 PM
by Syle
* Rock Climbers Unite! ilus 960 8 11/16/04 03:16 PM
by 40oz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,006 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.