Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OkCupid woes.
    #11778552 -

After reading some of the adventures of the lads on this board, hearing some success stories from friends, and my sister finding a guy online, I decided to make a quick account on OkCupid just to see who it would "match" me up with.

I had no intention of actually contacting anyone because I am currently without a license due to a DUI.  Why would I want to go and contact these girls, only to inform them that I have no transportation / way of getting to them and that I am a criminal? 

But now that I've been browsing for a few days I've gotten my interest piqued.  There is one girl who I had once noticed was hot through a friend's friend list on Facebook a while ago.  Then I discovered her on OkCupid and remembered her.  I have since tracked her down on Facebook again. I have officially reached stalker status.  Also she is 20 and I am 25, and SHE HAS NO CAR / MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION, although she lives nearby.

What is best to do in my situation:

Wait 3-4 months to get my license back, and then contact the wiminz? 

Or do I risk talking to them now, because they might be GONE from OkCupid in 3-4 months?

And why is it that I am attracted to younger girls, how bad is 5 years?  How big of a creep am I?

:suicide:

Also I will be sure to regale the Shroomery with my tales of internet dating if it ever comes to fruition.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OkCupid woes. [Re: Amber_Glow]
    #11778642 -

25-20 ain't bad.  :hitit:

Risky waiting, but starting out a conversation with "I have no license" doesn't bode well either. :shrug:


--------------------
  • When we built temples to view the stars, we knew about all 2000 of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* .
( 1 2 3 4 ... 35 36 )
AnonymousRabbit 52,557 707 03/11/11 01:45 PM
by StaleShrooms
* Awesome meeting last night with an okcupid chick
( 1 2 3 all )
Fungal-one 5,876 54 01/12/11 09:59 PM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* My OKCupid.com conspiracy
( 1 2 all )
desant 2,376 22 04/09/11 04:05 PM
by Rocker232
* OkCupid... I'll be damned
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Gumby 9,258 147 05/21/12 09:46 PM
by DeathSpider
* I saw this chick on OKCUPID!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
jim617 10,963 96 01/03/12 02:46 PM
by demiu5
* okcupid (revival?)
( 1 2 3 all )
pfxtc 3,431 58 03/21/11 12:11 PM
by trekie
* How to solve the worlds woes
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
niteowl 4,951 145 12/05/08 10:01 AM
by anyone420
* OMG some bitch from okcupid just threatened me with black magic
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Humility 5,560 122 08/10/11 03:13 PM
by realfuzzhead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
574 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 206 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.