Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Fletcher]
    #22579237 -

i stayed up  last night smoking a ton of meth and taking kpins and drinking and smoking.

today, i fireddd up the rest of the meth and took a few pins.  once again, beer and weed!


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: sanchothestoner] * 1
    #22579322 -

I had the best skiing of my life this morning. holy crap/



now I'm chillin with the dog, probably gonna make some food soon.


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #22580556 -

Severo Blizzard said:
Hey Nifla!



Sup, buddy. Glad y'all had a good Turkey Day.

Mr.PhilCybin said:
I had the best skiing of my life this morning. holy crap/



Fuckin' nice, Phil. Good to hear you got that snow you were looking for.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22581371 -

thanks man,
me too.

so good I'm going back after it today too. this time the dogs comin! :thumbup:

how was your t day man?


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Mr.PhilCybin] * 1
    #22581980 -

I don't know, man. I got this extremely self absorbed older sister -- bar none the most self centered, artificial, judgmental person I've ever known. Everything's about her. Every topic of conversation must revolve around her. If anybody talks about something unrelated to her, God forbid, she just pulls out her phone and starts ignoring everybody. She's like a child. And when anybody tries to politely shift the subject to something, you know, other than her, she becomes immediately spiteful. You can feel the sheer hate vibe just emanating off her when anyone has the nerve to not want to focus on her on her for a second. My family engages her though -- they don't want to hurt her feelings so they keep feeding into her.

I'm more blatant in my ignoring of her and showing how very few fucks I give, so in turn she pretty much despises me. Which is alright I guess, because the feeling's obviously mutual. I really should be above that shit though and not let it ruin my Turkey Day, but I don't think I'm mature enough to do that so instead I couldn't get past that yesterday and really just wanted to get the hell out of there as soon as I could. I just wanted to get up and do like this dude

:breakout:

Anyways, apologies for the rant. Outside of that though I was glad that the Lions won. So yeah basically a meaningless football game between two bad teams was the highlight of my Thanksgiving

:whoopdeefriggindo:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22584202 -

+1 for keepin it real, and seeing you're own shortcomings along with hers.


all you can do is do you, and hope she grows out of it some day :shrug:

glad your team won/



I have nothing else to offer in the arena of sports talk tho



[besides a bad pun]


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #22584222 -

Football isn't a sport, it's a game.

Climbing is a sport.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Thanksgiving Eve LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Sheekle 4,675 125 11/26/15 08:20 AM
by GreenBean
* Gobble! Gobble! (A Thanksgiving Day Post) PapaverS 1,880 4 11/29/02 06:52 PM
by Ripple
* Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Sheekle 10,652 175 11/27/14 08:25 AM
by Peace of Mind 1
* So what do you shroomerites think about thanksgiving?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
neuroshaman 4,392 63 11/28/13 07:52 PM
by JesusIsLord
* people who talk shit on thanksgiving
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Sophistic Radiance 7,383 106 11/25/11 12:48 AM
by casket
* we should feel horrible for celebrating thanksgiving. fuck it! shit loads of food!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
evileye001 5,529 62 11/28/13 11:20 AM
by vinsue
* My psychedelic thanksgiving
( 1 2 all )
OctoberLeigh 2,406 22 11/26/10 07:34 PM
by OctoberLeigh
* Mornin peeps (thanksgiving) XUL 721 3 11/17/05 10:22 AM
by peepeepottypants

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,903 topic views. 4 members, 22 guests and 162 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.