Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving
    #22568499 -

We're a couple days away now, so what do you ladies & gents have planned? Anything special? Going out of town or anything?

I'm just heading over to my folks' place. Gonna be very low key this year. The smallest Turkey Day we've had in like a decade. My sisters and bro-in-laws will be there. We'll eat, watch some football, and have a few drinks and just hang out I guess.

So how about you guys


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22568505 -

Buncha relatives are coming over.They're probably all gonna get krunk and either do funny shit or be assholes.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Sheekle]
    #22568511 -

Nothing at all you are all a bunch of sissys

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Kinko]
    #22568512 -

Kinko said:
Nothing at all you are all a bunch of sissys



:singletear:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22568775 -

First Thanksgiving was this past weekend at my wife's folks'. Second Thanksgiving starts tomorrow night and runs all weekend at my folks'.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Liverwort] * 1
    #22568797 -

Capers said:
Second Thanksgiving starts tomorrow night and runs all weekend at my folks'.



:incredible:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22568812 -

Try and save drugs so im not too insufferable and dont ruin the holiday.
Eat alot of food and feel awful afterward.
Smoke some weed and do it again.
Be grateful and shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22568817 -

Well there's only one big official meal, but I will be relaxing and spending quality time with family and old friends all weekend. Happy Turkey Day!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Liverwort]
    #22568822 -

Capers said:
Well there's only one big official meal, but I will be relaxing and spending quality time with family and old friends all weekend. Happy Turkey Day!



Sounds fun, Capers. And same to you.

:raisemyglass:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Liverwort]
    #22568827 -

Not really looking forward to it, except for the days off. This is the first Thanksgiving with both my parents dead...Christmas will be worse.It looks like I'll be helping my gf at her house (having her dysfunctional family over).


--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #22568829 -

Thayendanegea said:
Not really looking forward to it, except for the days off. This is the first Thanksgiving with both my parents dead...Christmas will be worse.



Damn, dude. Really sorry to hear it.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22568834 -

yea that one hit me in the feels.

:hug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Apostle] * 1
    #22568855 -

Thanks you guys...it amazes me how much they are in my psyche...like one or both of them are in a dream almost every single night. We had a very close, strong family.

Don't get me wrong, I don't dwell on it...just ...life is finite and if you are around family or friends...make sure you give em a hug and tell them you love them.:sunny::peace:


--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #22568875 -

For sure man. at least your have your g/f. I hope it turns out well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Apostle]
    #22568949 -

Go over to my grandparents and get drunk in the garage with my dad and grandpa before going to eat a ton of food. :aweohyou:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Apostle]
    #22568956 -

I don't have much planned. Eating a Thanksgiving dinner that someone else is preparing. All I have to do is make pistachio pie.  For the last 5 years I've been watching "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" on T-day and then I end up tripping sometime during the weekend. The weather finally cooled down a bit so I might ride my bike too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #22569117 -

I'm probably just gonna stay home and work. maybe go ski if the snow keeps dumping.

I was never a big fan of the holidays, and this year is the first year I'm living far from my family.
It sounds kinda sad, but I'm looking forward to probably spending it alone.

I might end up at my friends house across the street, but I might just feast on a bunch of mushrooms at home and split my wig.

we'll see.


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #22569161 -

Mr.PhilCybin said:
I was never a big fan of the holidays, and this year is the first year I'm living far from my family.
It sounds kinda sad, but I'm looking forward to probably spending it alone.

I might end up at my friends house across the street, but I might just feast on a bunch of mushrooms at home and split my wig.



Been there & done it. I moved out of state on a job transfer a few years ago and spent those holidays family free, and a few times dosing mushrooms on said holidays. Had fun solo.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22569181 -

:smokinacandycane:


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So what are y'all doing for Thanksgiving [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22569184 -

yeah I think it'll be good.


realistically I have a feeling my friends will come pull me out of the house, but I'll cross that bridge if I get there.

you should cancel those pie orders and sack up and make em like you said you would and prove everyone wrong.


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Thanksgiving Eve LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Sheekle 4,675 125 11/26/15 08:20 AM
by GreenBean
* Gobble! Gobble! (A Thanksgiving Day Post) PapaverS 1,880 4 11/29/02 06:52 PM
by Ripple
* Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Sheekle 10,652 175 11/27/14 08:25 AM
by Peace of Mind 1
* So what do you shroomerites think about thanksgiving?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
neuroshaman 4,392 63 11/28/13 07:52 PM
by JesusIsLord
* people who talk shit on thanksgiving
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Sophistic Radiance 7,383 106 11/25/11 12:48 AM
by casket
* we should feel horrible for celebrating thanksgiving. fuck it! shit loads of food!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
evileye001 5,529 62 11/28/13 11:20 AM
by vinsue
* My psychedelic thanksgiving
( 1 2 all )
OctoberLeigh 2,406 22 11/26/10 07:34 PM
by OctoberLeigh
* Mornin peeps (thanksgiving) XUL 721 3 11/17/05 10:22 AM
by peepeepottypants

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,903 topic views. 1 members, 13 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.