Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewingo
Following thegolden path
 User Gallery

can i eat these?
    #2256347 - 01/20/04 02:23 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I don't know if this is the right place to post this...Last week I got some mushrooms, they were still fresh (they were cut 3 days before and they were still a little damp). I chopped them in tiny pieces, resulting little bluish and black pieces (the inner side) , and one or two little heads- I didn't eat all of it, and I put the "leftovers" to dry. Now they are very dry, but with a very dark to black color (well trhe litle pieces were black et the beginning). And the head an a little p. cubensis are very dark brown- black. No bad smell, just the smell of dry shrooms. They seem ok, but is the color what makes me doubt. I don't want to get sick, so plese tell me what you think.

Thanks in advance.
wingo.

--------------------
I've been here before, I've felt this before, but, whose is this body?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

Loc: One dimension
Re: can i eat these? [Re: wingo]
    #2256489 - 01/20/04 02:59 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

If they are the right mushrooms, I think you go for it! :laugh:

--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Offlinewingo
Following thegolden path
 User Gallery

Re: can i eat these? [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #2256656 - 01/20/04 03:43 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

last week i ate from these when they were fresh, and i felt (because i deeply, hardly 'felt', not 'thought') that my body isn't really ME, my body seemed strange to me, I felt that I was a soul trapped in a body, so.. I guess they are the right ones. The thing, now, is the appeareance they have.

peace, wingo.

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #2258940 - 01/21/04 03:36 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

They are ok to consume.
Btw, it looks like you had a cool trip :wink:. Have you ever tried closing your eyes ?  Visuals are also great !

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Offlinewingo
Following thegolden path
 User Gallery

Re: can i eat these? [Re: MAIA]
    #2259128 - 01/21/04 07:42 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Hi Maia, the trip was cool (strong-strong-strong experience) but I was tripping with a friend, and he likes to "share" the trip, meaning that he doesen't like to be alone and he doesen't like to feel that you're tripping on your own. So next time I'll trip alone, will close my eyes, and let myself go with the flow. I haven't had visuals with my eyes closed, but I've had them with open eyes though, I've seen the trees doing photosynthesis at sunrise (i saw the branches moving and recieving happily the first light of the day), and the earth breathing (the grass breathes, you know  :wink: ) Everytime I've tripped before (like 4 times) , at first I laugh a lot and I like to talk, but then I tend to get very introvert and I walk away and enjoy alone . you can do that if you'r tripping with a group of people, but not if you are only with 1 more person. This time I will call the other dimension and ask for a table with a view, but just for one.

Thank you for your help,
wingo.

OfflineChiLong
More machine elfthan man...

Loc: Twisted, moved to E-Ville
    #2270996 - 01/25/04 07:21 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

The bluing/blacking is the oxidization of psilocin.  The mushrooms are fine.  They did this because you broke them up.  Try to handle them as little as possible until they're cracker dry.  When psilocin oxidizes it is rendered inactive, so you actually lowered the potency of your mushrooms a little :smile:

I enjoy lower dose trips with groups of friends (like 2-3 grams), but for my higher dose (5-7g) trips I prefer it to just be myself and my wife.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag