Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: It's settled, ratings require no justification if they aren't vulgar. [Re: sudly]
    #22554181 -

So you went into OTD without reading the sticky...

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/20977897

Quote:
If your perfect ratings are important to you, OTD is not for you.  It is very common for people to wander into OTD with a perfect 5 shroom rating only to have that rating dropped to a 4 or less within hours.  It can be very hard to get your 5 rating back afterwards.  If you care that much about ratings, stay clear of OTD.




--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's settled, ratings require no justification if they aren't vulgar. [Re: Adden]
    #22554186 -

I would usually agree if it were irrelevant but the cross post I used was directly related to what I was discussing.

In the post there was a poll on whether or not people thought a rating was justified, some did some didn't which shows an obvious misunderstanding for some people on the situation.


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's settled, ratings require no justification if they aren't vulgar. [Re: sudly]
    #22554190 -

:maximumtrolling:


You've gotta be a puppet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's settled, ratings require no justification if they aren't vulgar. [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22554193 -

Yep, I made the mistake of going there without reading the sticky.
Meaning is subjective and is open to change so my ratings aren't important to me anymore seeing as I now know how it's just a toy.

My point of this post was to share insight as the poll I made suggested there was confusion.


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's settled, ratings require no justification if they aren't vulgar. [Re: Adden]
    #22554195 -

I don't know what a 'puppet' is in whatever context you are referring to.


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's settled, ratings require no justification if they aren't vulgar. [Re: sudly]
    #22554199 -

Ratings are way serious.  It took me a year to come to terms with having four shrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's settled, ratings require no justification if they aren't vulgar. [Re: abltsandwich]
    #22554203 -

Apathy can be a beautiful thing.


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's settled, ratings require no justification if they aren't vulgar. [Re: sudly] * 4
    #22554419 -

sudly said:
A user called emf began insulting me then gave me a negative rating. I reported it and it was initially removed which started this whole conundrum.

This is his third rating
Quote:
emf: 0
Negative rating
11/21/15 08:33 AM

Geokills has established that no reason is required for a negative rating.



This was his first reasoning

Quote:
emf said:
I rated you negatively for being a drama queen.

Also because you are such a stupid faggot.






:rofldrunk:

And then you melted across multiple forums and proved me 100% correct.  Well done!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's settled, ratings require no justification if they aren't vulgar. [Re: sudly]
    #22554430 -

You're still bitching about ratings? Jesus Christ. I'm removing my 5 and giving you a nice fat zero. I'm sure it'll ruin your day


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's settled, ratings require no justification if they aren't vulgar. [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22554442 -

Lol, noobs getting buthrt about ratings

I've maintained 5 shrooms for over a year now simply by not being too much of a fuckhead

If you aren't capable of bridging the gap without falling off then you have no right to bitch about it


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's settled, ratings require no justification if they aren't vulgar. [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22554447 -

I am the only one he gave a 0 to.  Everyone else got 2 or 5. :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's settled, ratings require no justification if they aren't vulgar. [Re: emf] * 2
    #22554449 -

That just means you did a better job than everyone else


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's settled, ratings require no justification if they aren't vulgar. [Re: sudly]
    #22554479 -

I'm giving you a 0 on principle.  Quit caring what people think about you.  Grow some mushrooms and I'll remove it.  Or stay one of the weak, in the pub, with no skills or life and enjoy the albinos.  If a print is needed I'll provide. 

:splooge:


--------------------
Dream it, plan it, build it, do it

Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's settled, ratings require no justification if they aren't vulgar. [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22554481 -

That was a nice thing to say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's settled, ratings require no justification if they aren't vulgar. [Re: emf]
    #22554555 -

I didn't know about the ratings system until I saw this thread.  I don't think it's something I'll be bothering with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's settled, ratings require no justification if they aren't vulgar. [Re: Macho Mantis]
    #22554559 -

You don't have a choice


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's settled, ratings require no justification if they aren't vulgar. [Re: Macho Mantis]
    #22554560 -

The only shrooms that matter are the green ones.  Blue ones are just for ego.  Green ones tell who you are


--------------------
Dream it, plan it, build it, do it

Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's settled, ratings require no justification if they aren't vulgar. [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 1
    #22554563 -

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
You don't have a choice



I can choose not to rate people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's settled, ratings require no justification if they aren't vulgar. [Re: Big Bear]
    #22554587 -

Big Bear said:
I'm giving you a 0 on principle.  Quit caring what people think about you.  Grow some mushrooms and I'll remove it.  Or stay one of the weak, in the pub, with no skills or life and enjoy the albinos.  If a print is needed I'll provide. 

:splooge:



I've grown shrooms before, does that mean I can has 5 shrooms?



--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's settled, ratings require no justification if they aren't vulgar. [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22554746 -

OTD raterape

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My first bad rating
( 1 2 3 all )
JettaJay 4,518 58 01/23/05 02:59 PM
by Thin White Duke
* Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery??
( 1 2 all )
Jellric 4,528 26 01/18/05 09:20 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Wheres everybodies rating shrooms at? pfshroomer 848 6 05/09/04 02:25 AM
by pfshroomer
* If it requires a uniform.... Wolfe3001 514 8 10/06/04 07:48 PM
by felix
* let's rate eachother
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
cybrbeast 11,301 161 01/21/15 04:23 PM
by That Man
* Rate my Poem (Short Poem) Northernsoul 2,674 16 03/19/04 07:27 PM
by filthysock
* Negative General Ratings
( 1 2 all )
MizzJazzy 2,811 32 05/15/04 08:22 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* Got my first bad rating
( 1 2 all )
Thin White Duke 2,410 27 01/16/05 03:39 AM
by spud

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,811 topic views. 2 members, 229 guests and 151 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.