Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anyone play $5 Bingo Scratchers??
    #22518234 -

I think I just won $100.

I got the bonus "BOING" but didn't win on the card. Just the bonus.

Is that a winner??


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone play $5 Bingo Scratchers?? [Re: Shiithead] * 1
    #22518286 -

Just take it to the store and see if it won.

Why are you playing scratch offs? You need to find Jesus.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone play $5 Bingo Scratchers?? [Re: koods]
    #22518292 -

I think you still win the bonus then. Post a picture


--------------------
:gd_icon: If you get confused, listen to the music play :gd_icon:

:smugjerry: :feelswierman:

:wook: :barbershreds: :scumbagsteve:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone play $5 Bingo Scratchers?? [Re: koods]
    #22518297 -

What state are you in? Different states have different scratch offs with different rules, I don't think anyone can tell you anything off what you've said :shrug:

:whathesaid: Post a pic


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone play $5 Bingo Scratchers?? [Re: Shiithead]
    #22518298 -

Probably not. Post a pic of the rules. If I remember correctly, a winning lottery tickets has a c or something under the scratch off part.  The people who are addicted just scratch that section to see if they won or not. They don't even care about playing the game.

When I worked at a gas station there were multiple people who came in and would spend $50 on scratch offs. Then they loose everything and go to the ATM and repeat this a few times. It was sad to watch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone play $5 Bingo Scratchers?? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #22518307 -

Lophosaurus said:
When I worked at a gas station there were multiple people who came in and would spend $50 on scratch offs. Then they loose everything and go to the ATM and repeat this a few times. It was sad to watch.



Seen this countless times myself :facepalm: There was a dude who came in every time he got paid (presumably, it was like once a week) and spent $200 on the 25 dollar tickets, he'd occasionally make it back but I never saw the dude make more than he spent.


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone play $5 Bingo Scratchers?? [Re: hex_enduction]
    #22518335 -

Scratchers, bingo, lotto, etc is illegal in my state, but every gas station sells $1 "phone cards" that are essentially scratch-offs. I've only won $5 before, but a buddy mine always wins big money on them. He won $200 once!


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone play $5 Bingo Scratchers?? [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #22518352 -

No one "always" wins big on them.  If it seems like he wins big a lot, I am sure he's buying a LOT of tickets.  People who buy a lot of them tend to only show off the big winners.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone play $5 Bingo Scratchers?? [Re: koods] * 1
    #22518359 -

koods said:
Just take it to the store and see if it won.

Why are you playing scratch offs? You need to find Jesus.




he's behind the dumpster at the store drinking 20/20

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone play $5 Bingo Scratchers?? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #22518363 -

Burke Dennings said:
No one "always" wins big on them.  If it seems like he wins big a lot, I am sure he's buying a LOT of tickets.  People who buy a lot of them tend to only show off the big winners.



Nah, man, motherfucker's just got some crazy luck. He's only played it three or four times and always because I talk him into it. I'll never understand it. I'll buy 4 cards and win a dollar, he'll buy one and win 50.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone play $5 Bingo Scratchers?? [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #22518679 -

That's how I am too :laugh:

I put 2 dollars in a slot machine once and won $150 haha


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone play $5 Bingo Scratchers?? [Re: Shiithead]
    #22518768 -

Shiithead said:
I think I just won $100.

I got the bonus "BOING" but didn't win on the card. Just the bonus.

Is that a winner??




you think???

It's pretty easy to tell. Post a pic


Whatever you do don't spend it all on more tickets. Maybe just get 1 ticket and pocket the winnings


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone play $5 Bingo Scratchers?? [Re: koods]
    #22519088 -

koods said:
Why are you playing scratch offs? You need to find Jesus.



Okay I'll admit that I lol'd slightly


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Woo just won a hundred bucks on a scratch ticket. DrunkenAttempt 580 7 11/18/08 01:41 PM
by RoosterCogburn
* Ticket Pickin' Telepylus 1,166 9 08/30/06 07:46 PM
by Banez
* i just won 500 bucks on a lotto ticket!
( 1 2 all )
Dobie 2,739 28 06/30/06 09:31 PM
by Dobie
* Just bought a Lotto Scratcher. sui 910 7 12/13/04 07:29 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Anyone know how to scratch or DJ?
( 1 2 3 all )
justinsanity 2,480 40 09/17/09 05:00 PM
by justinsanity
* Bingo Winners Beware! TheDudeAbides 569 4 04/11/06 12:08 AM
by I_was_the_walrus
* lottery tickets
( 1 2 all )
bmiles 1,333 22 02/13/08 04:14 AM
by LeftyBurnz
* HigH BingO Coaster 361 9 03/22/09 10:35 AM
by clemens

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
411 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 73 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.