Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
This how OG niggaz do!
    #22471374 -

What chall niggaz kno? :macdre:

Here in my world we roll deep!

Start off sprinkle some salvia 20x in your bowl, dust that shit with some dmt, then put a little hash on that shit, after this we gone make it crazy with some pcp. Top it all off with a little regular weed and more salvia. Hit that shit in a gravity bong! We ain't jokin no more bitches!  :bucktoothfattygangsta:


--------------------
I only did ketamine once. I thought you were supposed to do as much as you do cocaine. I didn't move for 3 hours and it sucked. Fuck ketamine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This how OG niggaz do! [Re: highvibes] * 7
    #22471396 -

I'm white


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This how OG niggaz do! [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #22471521 -

So am i... that's racist.


--------------------
I only did ketamine once. I thought you were supposed to do as much as you do cocaine. I didn't move for 3 hours and it sucked. Fuck ketamine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This how OG niggaz do! [Re: highvibes]
    #22471526 -

highvibes said:
What chall niggaz kno? :macdre:

Here in my world we roll deep!

Start off sprinkle some salvia 20x in your bowl, dust that shit with some dmt, then put a little hash on that shit, after this we gone make it crazy with some pcp. Top it all off with a little regular weed and more salvia. Hit that shit in a gravity bong! We ain't jokin no more bitches!  :bucktoothfattygangsta:



You are fucking terrible

Try here instead

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This how OG niggaz do! [Re: myc_check1212]
    #22471548 -

Is it just me or does anyone else find it painfully obvious whose puppet this is


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This how OG niggaz do! [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22471568 -

Fuck off with this puppet shit. I'm gonna get banned eventually because you all keep saying these lies. Just shut the fuck up, I'm no ones puppet. Jesus fuck... :shutthefuckup:


--------------------
I only did ketamine once. I thought you were supposed to do as much as you do cocaine. I didn't move for 3 hours and it sucked. Fuck ketamine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This how OG niggaz do! [Re: highvibes]
    #22471571 -

I'm just tryna get high.


--------------------
I only did ketamine once. I thought you were supposed to do as much as you do cocaine. I didn't move for 3 hours and it sucked. Fuck ketamine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This how OG niggaz do! [Re: highvibes]
    #22471579 -

You can't fool me


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This how OG niggaz do! [Re: highvibes] * 1
    #22471581 -

Ban em


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This how OG niggaz do! [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22471583 -

You're like a little kid who watches a magician and yells at all the other kids about why it's not real. The only difference is, i'm not a puppet I'm a magician. And my magic is real. I don't even know what you're talking about.


--------------------
I only did ketamine once. I thought you were supposed to do as much as you do cocaine. I didn't move for 3 hours and it sucked. Fuck ketamine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This how OG niggaz do! [Re: highvibes]
    #22471587 -

How can you be a magician if I can see through you so easily


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This how OG niggaz do! [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22471600 -

Dude... That's my best trick, i can turn invisible. You'd be hardpressed to find any nonmagician that you could see through... Just fuck off, you're gonna get me banned and it's not fair. Actually no, don't fuck off. Because I'm not a puppet and that's the truth, and I believe in justice. You're really just making an ass of yourself... It's pretty unbecomming.


--------------------
I only did ketamine once. I thought you were supposed to do as much as you do cocaine. I didn't move for 3 hours and it sucked. Fuck ketamine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This how OG niggaz do! [Re: highvibes]
    #22471618 -

It is perfectly fair

You had your chance and you blew it

But you're right, I don't need to bother trying to expose you, you're doing a fine job of that on your own


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This how OG niggaz do! [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22471633 -

There is pretty much no way that this isn't fliptown.

UFT: sup dude?  You still planning on killing yourself in a mall?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This how OG niggaz do! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #22471668 -

It's like he's not even trying to hide it


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This how OG niggaz do! [Re: highvibes]
    #22472117 -

highvibes said:
Start off sprinkle some salvia 20x in your bowl, dust that shit with some dmt, then put a little hash on that shit, after this we gone make it crazy with some pcp. Top it all off with a little regular weed and more salvia. Hit that shit in a gravity bong!





One time I rolled a fat joint, and laced it with JWH-018 and DMT.


Pretty intense. :lol: :psychsplit:


--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This how OG niggaz do! [Re: highvibes]
    #22472246 -

highvibes said:
Fuck off with this puppet shit. I'm gonna get banned eventually because you all keep saying these lies. Just shut the fuck up, I'm no ones puppet. Jesus fuck... :shutthefuckup:



No. You're gonna get banned because if it talks like a UFT it is a UFT



:banhamster:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This how OG niggaz do! [Re: koods]
    #22474345 -

:lol:


--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what chall niggaz favorite song right at this moment? owls 493 16 12/20/11 09:55 PM
by Ballerium
* Drinking thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 758 759 )
11nova 343,548 15,162 04/18/19 11:35 AM
by kr0nik0
* God finally gives shout-out to all his niggaz! blissedout 1,009 9 05/28/06 11:31 AM
by DoctorJ
* Eire Og and Gary Og Maverick 738 8 03/09/09 11:38 PM
by Maverick
* Which one should I smoke? Blue dream or og kush????
( 1 2 all )
cacharstar 5,746 22 04/28/10 02:28 PM
by cacharstar
* you're officially an OG of the shroomery if you can get 10 or more people to ignore you while...
( 1 2 3 all )
owls 2,772 49 12/13/11 04:39 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* for those niggaz that "don't like" dubstep
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
owls 4,274 118 11/21/11 03:14 PM
by Individual
* Chris Rock- Black People vs Niggaz DragonChaser 513 4 07/08/08 04:50 PM
by drok

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,473 topic views. 6 members, 10 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.