**** Instead of using Datura Stramonium at this current time, I'll be using Essential Lemon Oil to stop the nausea created by the seeds. What I know so far apon testing - LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL BLOCKS YOPO NAUSEA! (@ 3 seeds with 5 drops, then 2 drops about an hour after ingestion, and another 2 about an hour & 20 in 00 capsules. I purcahsed mine online but most health shops should have them ,they are cheap too !
okkkay this is my first post here on Shroomery! And I thought I'd make it meaningful, at least to some of you. This post is mainly for people interested in the use of these seeds, in a POSITIVE manner, the reason why I say this is because Datura Strammonium is a known deliriant and fatal doses have been known to occur/ other negative side effects such as delirum. Before we delve further into my plans, I'll let it be known that the Datura is being used not for the high/effects it has been known to produce, but to boost the LSA, and Bufotenine effects itself & to stop onset of nausea. The Datura will be used in doses of 1 & 1 only due to the nature of these seeds.
(I'll be using HBWR Hawaiian Strain seeds & YOPO (Anadenanthera. peregrina) seeds)
The reason why I thought I'd make this thread, is because I feel like it's my responsibility to show what effects can occur from these mixtures - because there's not a lot of reliable sources out there when it comes to these mixtures, regarding doses, experience, and whether it's safe to even add the low dose datura at all for potential purposes and due to my curiosity I thought I'd write down my experiences here on this thread so others will have something to go off, so they don't make a stupid mistake others have made. Keep in mind, I've purchased all these seeds off Ebay & the Datura & HBWR have yet to come, just made this thread before hand for the saving of time.
KEEP IN MIND - I've never used D. Strammonium seeds before and when they arrive will be trying ONE an hour before smoking cannabis, to see what effects that induces before moving on. I've tripped HBWR numerous times to succesion, however with nausea along for at least half the trips I had, the datura seeds are presented to combat that, I've used yopo snuff a few times but had small amounts (i.e - enough to get high but no visuals) and am scared to trip a proper amount, due to the nausea & vomiting you get from that as well which is also why I'm looking at the use of Datura - - - Low doses of Datura do not PRODUCE delirium, for majority of people at least I don't recommend the use of datura and this post was made for harm minimization only - if my low dose tests of datura produces ANY negative effects it will be made known here. If you think my actions are stupid, I'm just looking for natural ways to get a good high, as opposed to MDMA and others, DMT itself & LSD is kind of out of the equation for me as it's either hard to come by or pricey - That doesn't mean I'm unfamiliar to them however.
MY FIRST TEST - (contained in a cap) 2-3 HBWR Seeds 1 Yopo Seeds 1 Datura Seed* // This is mainly to test the potency between the mixing of the drugs.
SECOND TEST - (contained in a cap) 4 HBWR Seeds 2 YOPO Seed lemon essential oil // I will continue on to this test if the first one was a success, not really a point increasing the content if it's only going to produce more negative effects
THIRD TEST - (cap)* 7 HBWR Seeds lemon essential oil // I personally enjoyed the HBWR trips I took, even with the nausea however the nausea does decrease the value of the trip.. That's why I'm testing the datura with it to stop the negative aspects
FORTH TEST - (cap)* 4 Yopo Seeds lemon essential oil // Mostly excited to try this out as 1 / 2 seeds of yopo for me does great things, my prep is the normal with calcium bicarbonate too.
(added) 4.5 TEST - (cap) 3 Yopo Seeds 5/2 drops lemon essential oil // tried this october 15th 2015 - check comments for report (page 1)
So what do you think? Am I wasting my time, or just setting my self up for possible insanity?
If anyone also has any suggestions/questions/anything be sure to add below =)
**Will be doing the tests WHEN all the requirements needed are within my reach.. maybe in a few weeks and will be posted here. - - Sorry if this breaks any rules, havent seen a post like this and I believe it may be helpful
*** Sorry if i missed anything out! quite high at the time of writing this (love weed 
-UPDATE (oct 9th 2015) // not sure about adding the datura at all now... reason why is because of all the nightmare stories about it. If I don't actually end up using the datura seeds, I'll be sure to continue the trips & write a report with each & add links regarding the effects of Datura.
-UPDATE (oct 15th 2015) // I decided I'd try 3 yopo seeds in a cap as opposed to the other dosage tests i was going to do.
Edited by 100mbps (10/14/15 10:22 AM)
|