Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
LSA....
    #3949451 -

is a fucking joke. everytime ive done it mg and hawaain baby rose crack all it does it make me sick and at the slightly do some fish-eyeballed vision so it almost looks like the ground is bubbling up that's about it.

Anyone that has anything to say good about lsa oviously hasnt done any other psychadelic. I thought dxm was the best drug ever when i was like 14(i had only done weed) both these drugs are a joke but i would say dxm is FAR more hallucinogenic than lsa even tho i never saw much of anything on it either  :mad2:


--------------------
"Life is created out of the seeking of knowledge."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA.... [Re: duster]
    #3949466 -

I have had some great psychedelic xperiences with LSA... you can't say one substance is better than another... they are all different. When I did trch's for the first time I was expecting my world to collapse, but it turned out to be a more mild relaxed trip. Its all different



are you shaving your HBWR?


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA.... [Re: Jim]
    #3949486 -

I too have had very good and very profound experiences with LSA, maybe your dose was wrong, maybe your seeds were bunk? And it seems sometimes it just works better than others, it's hard to say, but I assure you that when it's there, it's something to experience.


--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA.... [Re: duster]
    #3949493 -

I would not consider LSA to be "psychedelic" (by psychedelic, I mean something that creates hallucinations, distortions of perception, altered states of awareness, and occasionally states resembling psychosis). LSA is hardly visionary. Why do you expect it to be?

LSA can induce euphoria and a general high, but that is it. I enjoyed HBWR - it was definitely interesting, but hardly in the same category as mushrooms or DMT or LSD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA.... [Re: Vvellum]
    #3949522 -

Ah you see, I thought the same when I tried HBWR, I had a small buzz on 8 seeds I think I'll try a high dose, but I'm not expecting any thing outrageous, it is supposed to last a long time 6-8 hours, or so they say...


--------------------
Gotta to spread the word about:
http://www.johnnyganjaseed.com/johnny.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA.... [Re: RJLR]
    #3949538 -

i garuntee gratefuljim and hooty have never done mushrooms nor lsd.


--------------------
"Life is created out of the seeking of knowledge."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA.... [Re: duster]
    #3949600 -

Quit being ignorant.

LSA is not mushrooms or LSD, and if you were expecting it to be, then you're the one with the problem here. I've done both mushrooms and LSA, and while LSA definitely isn't as powerful as a mushroom trip, it was fun and relaxing.


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA.... [Re: lukeboots]
    #3949813 -

I hear LSA is a painful bout of physical pain combined with mindfucks. I hear HBWS are "evil"... but this is just what I hear... "I HATE LSA"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA.... [Re: duster]
    #3949842 -

duster said:
i garuntee gratefuljim and hooty have never done mushrooms nor lsd.



that is the funniest thing I have ever heard.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA.... [Re: SourceLimit]
    #3949866 -

ive found lsa to be really cool and ive done plenty of lsd and shrooms in my time. i've found lsa to be extremely visual too, but at a high dose of extract so puking wasnt such an issue, but it was potent enough to produce serious visuals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA.... [Re: duster]
    #3949873 -

why don't you double check your end of it.
erowids lsa info:
http://www.erowid.org/plants/morning_glory/morning_glory.shtml


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA.... [Re: Jim]
    #3950070 -

My LSA expierince was priceless. Eat 10 Crushed Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds on an empty stomache , you wont be disapointed.


--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.


Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA.... [Re: sublimistri]
    #3950164 -

i also can say that LSA was quite the experience... up your dose, see what happens.


--------------------
~ ingenious! ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA.... [Re: spymoose1]
    #3950381 -

wow im totally surprised by how many people are saying it's good.. ok fine guys I'm gonna try it again and up the dosage 100x. BETTER WORK OR IM BANNING ALL OF YOU FROM LIVING= DEATH.


--------------------
"Life is created out of the seeking of knowledge."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA.... [Re: duster]
    #3950400 -

um... try not to poison yourself?


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA.... [Re: duster]
    #3950473 -

My body just hated them seeds, I felt sick and had cramps for hours.

I didn't trip or feel high just ill with dialated pupils.

I wouldn't go near them ever again.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA.... [Re: Ego Death]
    #3950957 -

you do realize that upping your dose 100x will kill you...
go to erowid.org and stop talking without thinking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA.... [Re: kryptonite]
    #3950963 -

OMG i took 2 sounds of hwbr my stomach feels like its comming out of me WEEE


--------------------
"Life is created out of the seeking of knowledge."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA.... [Re: duster]
    #3950970 -

Please use my guide. HBWR can be awesome if taken correctly. :smile:

http://www.simple-drug-guides.backupgigs.com/


--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA.... [Re: thenewuser]
    #3951120 -

Great guides thenewuser, very informative  :thumbup: :smile:


--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* lsa extraction fungii 536 0 03/11/06 09:06 PM
by fungii
* First LSA extraction a success! Krystal Klear 1,063 6 06/14/07 06:15 AM
by TurntableJunky
* important LSA question zero9ine 653 2 02/19/07 07:20 PM
by zero9ine
* LSA now with pics *DELETED* weiliiiiiii 1,139 19 04/25/08 03:56 PM
by Coaster
* will acetone and alcohol extract work? warner1991 1,136 15 03/03/18 05:13 PM
by chobumms
* LSA today
( 1 2 3 4 all )
notapillow 3,908 62 04/13/08 01:13 AM
by circularvortex
* HBWR Extraction Methods (help me) Krystal Klear 2,002 13 05/18/07 11:17 AM
by Krystal Klear
* lsa DeathCompany 1,016 15 04/04/05 10:49 PM
by kadakuda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,088 topic views. 7 members, 22 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.