Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Stolen Salvia
    #2222419 -

AHHH! What the heck happened?

So I walk into my room today, and I notice my biggest salvia plant is looking very scraggily, and upon closer inspection, most of it is gone!

Someone clipped/broke/whatever off everything above the first little offshoot! I thought it maybe fell off or broke, but it's simply dissapeared.
Starting to really scare me, no one has been over since New Years, and I had not noticed it when I watered and misted them each day.

:wtf: I think it just got up, clipped itself, and ran away. :wtf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stolen Salvia [Re: flubbilynumpkins]
    #2222435 -

scary!
wasn't you who stole yourself and don't remember? =)
such things happen...


FH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stolen Salvia [Re: flubbilynumpkins]
    #2222653 -

Got a cat?


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stolen Salvia [Re: flubbilynumpkins]
    #2223779 -

yea, got a cat? my cat loves to munch on my sallys.....


--------------------
Peace,
Adam

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stolen Salvia [Re: flubbilynumpkins]
    #2224355 -

LOL, yeah...
specially new cats.
mine tried to kill/eat my brothers peyote. some harm but the peyote is there, strong.
she tried to climb on one of my trichocereus glaucus and got full of spines!
but sometimes she succeeds on killing something...
the last thing she was almost killing was a lithops.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stolen Salvia [Re: felixhigh]
    #2225295 -

I've also noticed that cats LOVE to piss in trays of seedlings. They think it's great fun. I haven't had any trouble with cats and salvia though..? I guess I must be lucky. Although she did kill a nice old peyote I used to have :frown:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stolen Salvia [Re: DazedSol]
    #2225509 -

No cat, this is still boggling me.....

I am sure I would have rembered, my memory isn't that bad I hope.

*begins to question sanity*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stolen Salvia [Re: flubbilynumpkins]
    #2226074 -

my cat loves to piss on the cacti vases! i never offered a seed tray to her but i'm sure she would enjoy a little piss or even
perhaps there's more people living within your body/brain/self.
or in the worst hipothesis, you have an entheogenic stealth intruder.


FH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stolen Salvia [Re: flubbilynumpkins]
    #2226921 -

Wow, cats sounds horrible, I'll make a note never to get one.

As I go back and look at it, it doesn't look super recent, the leaves from the off shoot have already perked up and grown quite a bit, plus the place where it broke/cut/snapped whatever appears healed. Im not sure how long that takes, but I can cleary remember the rest of the plant being there not too long ago. Someone is very happy somewhere. Im going to start asking around my friends. I hate to accuse any of them, but as I am the only one with plants, one of them showing up with a cutting would be really shady. Ill keep you guys posted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stolen Salvia [Re: felixhigh]
    #2226940 -

I bet some seeds would just thrive in the CP.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stolen Salvia [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2227096 -

LOL
CP is way too precious to be wasted to germinate seeds.


FH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stolen Salvia [Re: felixhigh]
    #2227141 -

Dewd if you put teh CP on your belladonna seeds you will get highzorezzzz.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stolen Salvia [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2227179 -

cool man!
gonna give my cats a squeeze over my seedlings...
and of course, harvest and take some CP! =d~


FH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stolen Salvia [Re: felixhigh]
    #2228519 -

you know, dogs have a higher concentration of goodness in their anal glands, you gotta know how to drain them tho

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stolen Salvia [Re: Mitchnast]
    #2228755 -

Is it anything like toad venom?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stolen Salvia [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2230838 -

if you mean near instant toxic aphixia, then yes, if you take it nasally :smile:
ok enough

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stolen Salvia [Re: felixhigh]
    #2231197 -

If you want to make you plants cat safe. Stick some long cocktail spikes in the earth. The don't like to site with a spike up there ass  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Salvia RootedGrowth 992 8 07/24/05 03:32 PM
by ixitwistedixi
* Salvia Blotter
( 1 2 all )
Wysefool 3,184 21 07/23/03 01:29 PM
by daba
* HELP identifying this? either SALVIA or Wild lettuce? liftedoff420 2,520 14 05/11/03 11:07 AM
by neuro
* New salvia plants dropping leaves badreligion2good 871 1 07/25/06 11:54 PM
by makaveli8x8
* Identifying salvia in the wild. TheShroomHermit 1,991 3 07/02/03 08:33 PM
by 2Experimental
* salvia growin questiion shriek 1,018 10 03/09/04 02:07 PM
by Lawrence
* salvia brownies?? zombie_biscuit 2,380 4 09/27/04 09:13 AM
by redgreenvines
* salvia with little yellow spots (again??!!) psylo33o 2,453 11 10/01/02 09:01 AM
by psylo33o

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,065 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 20 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.