Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Just got home from Darkstar Orchestra
    #22286752 -

They killed it tonight :awesomenod:

Great start to a westcoast tour, they made up their own show and raged. Was like a 4 hour show minus one break :thumbup:

Saw a fellow shroomerite there and he blazed me a few bowls and introduced me to his girl and some friends, 'twas chill.

I was up front middle for most of the show, overheard so much drug talk it was hilarious :lol:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Edited by musiclover420 (09/25/15 02:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ust got home from Darkstar Orchestra [Re: musiclover420]
    #22286757 -

That's dope man. I always enjoy your threads about music.

This is a group i've wanted to see for a while. Not even mostly for the music, but like half for the cool people i'd meet. It's all about going to the things that the trippers go to. They're good people.


--------------------
:heart::grin::heart: Finding the answer... Finding that there ain't no answer to find.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ust got home from Darkstar Orchestra [Re: mollymadman]
    #22286790 -

Thank you :thumbup: I love me some music, I would go so far as to say I have a music addiction :lol:

Definitely was a great scene there. I live in a hippy town so a ton of people came out to see them, they played at the biggest venue too. Further used to play at the end of summer but they stopped so I guess they had Darkstar replace them and they did it well. The venue was packed and there was a pretty big crowd outside too since the venue is in a park.

The music is great too though, I had been on a long break from the dead so it was extra nice. Got my groove on :wink:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ust got home from Darkstar Orchestra [Re: musiclover420]
    #22286794 -

some guys at the show looked like they did a vial wash hahahah everytime I saw one I just danced with them. I also saw an old friend and created some very good connections


--------------------
You must have eaten, like, a hundred bucks worth of pot, and, like, 30 bucks worth of shrooms man.

2020 mystery seed indoor LED grow https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/846644

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ust got home from Darkstar Orchestra *DELETED* [Re: psilocyclops]
    #22286824 -

Post deleted by WhoManBeing

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ust got home from Darkstar Orchestra [Re: psilocyclops]
    #22286880 -

psilocyclops said:
some guys at the show looked like they did a vial wash hahahah



A bunch of people did :lol: so many old hippies. A lot of young kids too though.

I feel like I also saw a ton of people re connecting, was crazy how many people there were in general.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Darkstar Orchestra
( 1 2 all )
Sheekle 3,034 30 05/19/14 11:23 AM
by 11nova
* Dark Star Orchestra's lead guitarist leaving band fapjack 514 3 11/20/09 02:22 PM
by notapillow
* Who is the greatest guitarist?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
Rompson 15,059 277 01/24/11 05:45 PM
by LobsterSauce
* favorite living guitarist?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Nuggetpouch 6,904 106 09/11/09 04:33 PM
by supercollider
* Dark Star Orchestra
( 1 2 all )
OctopusDr 5,620 39 05/21/03 12:40 PM
by Adom
* anyone seen a Dark Star Orchestra show? Madtowntripper 1,109 15 09/11/03 02:43 AM
by philnweird
* Who are the top 10 guitarists of all time?????
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
cacharstar 5,646 90 05/01/10 10:12 AM
by Dangeros65
* Favorite Guitarists of the Shroomery
( 1 2 all )
akira_akuma 1,548 26 06/18/13 06:07 PM
by akira_akuma

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
256 topic views. 5 members, 201 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.