Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Darkstar Orchestra [Re: memes]
    #20006246 -

memes said:
being too young to have seen the dead, i'm glad dso plays so frequently.  probably seen 'em ~40 times.



They are great, except when they play random songs instead of setlists.  I've seen them do it twice and was quite dissapointed.  Every other time though they've blown my mind, and I've seen them a bunch of times too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Darkstar Orchestra [Re: fapjack]
    #20006341 -

fapjack said:
memes said:
being too young to have seen the dead, i'm glad dso plays so frequently.  probably seen 'em ~40 times.



They are great, except when they play random songs instead of setlists. 





i dunno.  i like their original sets.  to each their own :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Darkstar Orchestra [Re: musiclover420]
    #20006350 -

musiclover420 said:
I remember seeing them on april fools one year and they played a show the dead played in my home town and one of the friends I was with who is a huge deadhead had a list of shows and their beginning sets so he could find which one it was. Anyways after a bit he was sure it was the benefit show they did to save the Springfield Creamery, after the show the band goes on to say "how some of you might have guessed, but we made out own setlist tonight" Well my deadhead friend raged for a minute until they went on to say "aprils fools, this is the Springfield Creamery show" It was pretty hilarious.



Dude!!! that was my first DSO show!!!!! I took 2c-e for my first time that night too! Wow! that was my favorite show out of the 3 I've seen so far, I wonder if you were one of the many people to trip over my friends legs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Darkstar Orchestra [Re: Everything]
    #20006497 -

If I remember correctly I ended up sitting up against the side curtain with some friends, but I wouldn't be surprised if I tripped over them though xD. I don't remember that night very well though so I can't say for sure, that's cool you were there. 'Tis a small world. I have never tried 2c E but I imagine that certainly was a good time
:raisemyglass:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Darkstar Orchestra *DELETED* [Re: musiclover420]
    #20006531 -

Post deleted by WhoManBeing

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Darkstar Orchestra [Re: fapjack] * 1
    #20006614 -

fapjack said:
I think they are just as good without JK.  The guy they got to replace him is great.



QFT


--------------------
ā€œI read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I’m more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves.ā€ 
  ~ St. Jerome of Marin
:gd_icon:the bus come by & i got on, that's when it all began:gd_icon:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Darkstar Orchestra [Re: leon trout]
    #20006618 -

Holy shit I was there! At the Cap! Some dude gave me five hits of acid for free!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Darkstar Orchestra [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #20006823 -

Hey! I remember that! :highfive:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Darkstar Orchestra [Re: Everything]
    #20008868 -

Man last night they fucking rocked the house. Throwing stones into Goin Down The Road Feelin Bad for the closer. And Golden Road encore!!

The energy was insane. They played a really good Iko to kick off the second set also, plus I got to hear my first Dark Star last night.


--------------------
I wish I was a headlight, on a northbound train:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Darkstar Orchestra [Re: 11nova]
    #20008944 -

I saw them New Year's Eve of this year and they played amazing 3 set show. Dayum!!! Hit every song I wanted to hear!! They'll be here by me on the 31 debating if I should go. Probably not and save money because ill see them at mountain jam not even a week later. Hard to pass up a Dso show though...!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Darkstar Orchestra [Re: StellaMagnolia]
    #20009026 -

StellaMagnolia said:
I saw them New Year's Eve of this year and they played amazing 3 set show. Dayum!!! Hit every song I wanted to hear!! They'll be here by me on the 31 debating if I should go. Probably not and save money because ill see them at mountain jam not even a week later. Hard to pass up a Dso show though...!



You should definitely go. I listened to their live stream the other day and then last night I was there and they are on!


--------------------
I wish I was a headlight, on a northbound train:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Just got home from Darkstar Orchestra musiclover420 256 5 09/25/15 01:51 AM
by musiclover420
* Dark Star Orchestra's lead guitarist leaving band fapjack 514 3 11/20/09 12:22 PM
by notapillow
* anyone seen a Dark Star Orchestra show? Madtowntripper 1,109 15 09/11/03 12:43 AM
by philnweird
* "Keyboard Curse" reaches Dark Star Orchestra deadHead321 1,387 12 05/06/05 02:29 PM
by deadHead321
* 20 Facts About Voting in the USA, More Zen Tricksters, and Ken Babbs Stuff!--Please Move thread C20H25N3O 1,324 4 03/14/05 07:56 PM
by C20H25N3O
* WELCOME BACK TO THE SHROOMERY DARKSTAR Sheekle 618 11 04/21/13 12:39 PM
by TheHydrogenBomb
* Dark Star Orchestra better than The Dead? hot48yearolds 1,528 15 03/18/07 08:09 PM
by hot48yearolds
* Red Orchestra guest pass Tedwilto 379 3 03/15/09 09:07 PM
by Almond Flour

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,034 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 15 queries.